Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Paramontana's Confession

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191312

to be honest im kinda dissapointed in para, hes my best friend and we talk about every day until recently as i have been studying for tests etc.

in my opinnion para should definetly not be demoted, we are human, we make mistakes and that is something that makes us US and we learn from our mistakes and will improve ourselves doing so, this is most deffinetly a mistake that para has learned from and thus wont do this again, and for those that want him demoted, think about all the things he did for zarp, hes been an incredible super admin and i hope he will stay like this, did this do any harm to people? just bhopping around cloaked? i dont think it did and i think he should be forgiven, he had the guts to confess this to the whole community and not just the lead team and that clearly shows that he is sorry for what he did

thats what i have to say, EX-Admin DeathRazor213
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

The topic has been locked.

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191315

Blocked wat?

User or staff, it's the same in my opinion. If you hack, you will be banned. End of story...
Staff, if you abuse, you should be talked to, and then demoted if continued.
User, if you break a rule, you should be warned.

Hacking however, should be a perm ban, no matter what. Even tho you are friends with Para, then hacking/Scripting should be

Deathrazer : Yeah we are all human, we all make mistakes, I once broke NLR, woops, a mistake and I got warned. Downloading hacks and using them for ingame advantages, is not a mistake.
Let's make an example here : If I were to use a bhop script, I would be instantly banned, no doubt about it. So how come Paramontana wont be banned aswell?
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Jabbee.

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191326

ParaMontana wrote:
i hope every one does know when we find players using hacks in game we have to ask them first to turn them off. then warn them then ban them. i just wanted to point that out.

I'm sorry, but that's just outrageous. Typically if the player tries lying their way out of it, then they shouldn't receive that kind of consideration. Chances are that player would immediately be dismissed in the meeting if they were to apply for powers because they hacked. In YOUR case, you tried twisting the story around even though there was un-deniable evidence that claimed your guilt. The fact that you wrote this as if it was a straight confession and completely disregarded the situation where you were confronted by the lead team is shocking and quite nefarious. My point is, I think it's reasonable enough to believe that you knew what you were doing, and the potential consequences of that, regardless if it was merely b-hopping. The scripts you obtained were apparently far more than just b-hopping scripts anyway.

If you would have just admitted to what you did to the admins from the start, then this would be far easier to accept, but instead you decide to make it complicated.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 45
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Jochs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee, Tettra, Remixful

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191337

Jochs wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
i hope every one does know when we find players using hacks in game we have to ask them first to turn them off. then warn them then ban them. i just wanted to point that out.

I'm sorry, but that's just outrageous. Typically if the player tries lying their way out of it, then they shouldn't receive that kind of consideration. Chances are that player would immediately be dismissed in the meeting if they were to apply for powers because they hacked. In YOUR case, you tried twisting the story around even though there was un-deniable evidence that claimed your guilt. The fact that you wrote this as if it was a straight confession and completely disregarded the situation where you were confronted by the lead team is shocking and quite nefarious. My point is, I think it's reasonable enough to believe that you knew what you were doing, and the potential consequences of that, regardless if it was merely b-hopping. The scripts you obtained were apparently far more than just b-hopping scripts anyway.

If you would have just admitted to what you did to the admins from the start, then this would be far easier to accept, but instead you decide to make it complicated.

Well said.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191340

Not to mention you and horik used to ddos ZARP to take advantage of the refund system, but I guess that isn't worth a confession either -_-
  • FIZZAY
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • k1ng.
  • Thanks received: 253

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191371

Fizzay wrote:
Not to mention you and horik used to ddos ZARP to take advantage of the refund system, but I guess that isn't worth a confession either -_-

I wouldn't be surprised, but proof?
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191375

Fizzay wrote:

wait what??

- Let's say he doesn't get punished. What example is that gonna set on zarp? " A SA used a script, but nothing happened, I can do it too " .
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191695

ParaMontana wrote:
I have ADHD and Assperger syndrome, i want to tell every one this is not a excuse and i will never use my disorder and syndrome as a excuse
Because of my ADHD i some times can be impulsive which means i decided to go for the lie instead of thinking things trough and just confess. My Asspergers causes me to panic and get really nervous when confronted with something.

LMFAO. You say you don't use it as an excuse yet you do in the next paragraph. Step up kid.
  • Zackz11
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Come on now.
  • Thanks received: 26

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191826

He should be demoted and BANNED perm.
Hacking is hacking.
Lying is lying.
There is no excuse for this.
  • meathead595
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -EX Bhop Moderator-
  • Thanks received: 30

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Quotes:
Xseppe: What do we do now? Die?
meathead595: Yep

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191980

Jacob wrote:
Blocked wat?

User or staff, it's the same in my opinion. If you hack, you will be banned. End of story...
Staff, if you abuse, you should be talked to, and then demoted if continued.
User, if you break a rule, you should be warned.

Hacking however, should be a perm ban, no matter what. Even tho you are friends with Para, then hacking/Scripting should be

Deathrazer : Yeah we are all human, we all make mistakes, I once broke NLR, woops, a mistake and I got warned. Downloading hacks and using them for ingame advantages, is not a mistake.
Let's make an example here : If I were to use a bhop script, I would be instantly banned, no doubt about it. So how come Paramontana wont be banned aswell?

Hes not using them for in-game advantages. He just simply did it to have fun. Right?
  • khaitam2001
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The truth lies in darkness
  • Thanks received: 123

Resigned deathrun admin
Resigned SSRP admin

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #192128

DeathRazor213 wrote:
to be honest im kinda dissapointed in para, hes my best friend and we talk about every day until recently as i have been studying for tests etc.

in my opinnion para should definetly not be demoted, we are human, we make mistakes and that is something that makes us US and we learn from our mistakes and will improve ourselves doing so, this is most deffinetly a mistake that para has learned from and thus wont do this again, and for those that want him demoted, think about all the things he did for zarp, hes been an incredible super admin and i hope he will stay like this, did this do any harm to people? just bhopping around cloaked? i dont think it did and i think he should be forgiven, he had the guts to confess this to the whole community and not just the lead team and that clearly shows that he is sorry for what he did

thats what i have to say, EX-Admin DeathRazor213

Clicking on a link from a random guy, seeing it's a script, downloading the script, using the script, knowing he is actually using the script (for how long? a few days?) And lying for an hour straight that he isn't using the script is a mistake we all make like everday I know.

The only things I did see him do it power print the entire day with his 5 alts and get a handful admins demoted. Oh and he gave everyone like 10 mil everyday and do like 100 mil events every week with all the money he made from the power printing.

He also had to guts to straight up tell Red and Chute he was scripting. That's how manly he was.

And I can tell you this.

If I would now download a bhop script, go on the server and use it. I would get perma banned before I know it. And my appeal response would be this

"We don't take hacking lightly"

But like Para would say:

"once power hungry always power hungry"

Once a hacker, always a hacker.
  • JarredInator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Live for today because tomorrow is never promised
  • Thanks received: 106
SSRP - Pro
Deathrun - Ex pleb
TTT - Average
Bhop - Pleb
TS3 - Knoeb

Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by JarredInator.

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #192691

After reading posts after posts i've decided that you should be demoted from SA and be banned for 1 week so you learn from your misstake, yes this is diffrent but based on opinions the call has to be taken. Yes i do really like Para he is a nice guy but now when thinking about it how he once was the one shoting me and vitx down when we raided him, was very strange i was blaming hacks beacuse you shot us 1v2 from a very far distance without a single problem, i'm not saying you used aimbot but it takes alot of skill to shot me and Vitx down like that. (We both had 300hp and 150 armor) Which means alot of shots in the head which we took.

Again i do like you Paramontana but you should not be treated as a special kid beacuse you're carrying ADHD, or if that's a lie that too. Want to know what makes me think that? It's beacuse how you're always being social and actually aquired Super-Admin. ADHD is more than being nervous when someone find out about you lying. Everyone does that panic thing. I've had something similar in my days were i could simply not be social without getting angry, frustrated, sitting still and more. I've also talked to other people about having ADHD and i've never met someone that gets nervous when confronting.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #192762

Aspect wrote:
After reading posts after posts i've decided that you should be demoted from SA and be banned for 1 week so you learn from your misstake, yes this is diffrent but based on opinions the call has to be taken. Yes i do really like Para he is a nice guy but now when thinking about it how he once was the one shoting me and vitx down when we raided him, was very strange i was blaming
hacks beacuse you shot us 1v2 from a very far distance without a single problem, i'm not saying you used aimbot but it takes alot of skill to shot me and Vitx down like that. (We both had 300hp and 150 armor) Which means alot of shots in the head which we took.

Again i do like you Paramontana but you should not be treated as a special kid beacuse you're carrying ADHD, or if that's a lie that too. Want to know what makes me think that? It's beacuse how you're always being social and actually aquired Super-Admin. ADHD is more than being nervous when someone find out about you lying. Everyone does that panic thing. I've had something similar in my days were i could simply not be social without getting angry, frustrated, sitting still and more. I've also talked to other people about having ADHD and i've never met someone that gets nervous when confronting.

Tell me again when aspect decided what happened to para
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 289
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

125 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun