Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Paramontana's Confession

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191025

ParaMontana wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:
The bhop isn't the issue.
It's the fact you lied. The lead the confronted you and you attempted to weasel your way out of this by lying. How can we trust you if you lie to chute and red directly. How do we know this is the whole truth and you haven't tailored your confession in an attempt to conceal any more issues you may have caused.

The truth is I can't trust someone who lies in an attempt to save his ass.
I am very sorry to hear that you cannot trust me anymore i hope in due time in the future you will be able to trust me again. and come to me with any problems you experience within the Zarp SSRP community

Exrobite Wrote:
Most people hack = Permanent ban

Para hacks = "oh its ok at least ur brave enough to say"

JS.
I should not be treated any different from any other normal user
JS

Bilbo Swaggins Wrote:
Would call you a filthy cheater but bhop aint that bad imo and if you only used it in the ways you told us it aint even bad at all. But however you lied and it will take time to regain that trust.
I fully understand your point Bilbo and i will work hard and try to regain the trust that is lost. thank you for your words

Nerdlord Wrote:
"Ur Just Special Man." WTF MAN GOT NO RESPECT FOR U NOW
I am very sorry to hear that you lost your respect in me and even though you are not a admin or staff. i hope you will trust me in the future because people like you make zarp enjoyable and funny.

And to all the others that still support me and believe in me
Thank you so much for being here for me and it means the world to me thanks again!
dont worry man, I was talking about hellforce after what he said, got full respect for u man <3
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The topic has been locked.

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191039

dont worry man, I was talking about hellforce after what he said, got full respect for u man <3
I Didnt Meant To Be Offensive. He Just +Supped Me On My Admin App. And I Said To Him I Think Everyone Will +Sup Me Because Of U Because You Are Special On DarkRP And He Said || ParaMontana: you won't get it because of me you will get it because of your skills and your effort
  • HellForce
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pay 3.99$ To See This Text
  • Thanks received: 458
(OOC) Sam Townsend: HellForce more like ScamForce !
troublemaker: im rich enough to fuck mia khalifa
troublemaker: 5 times

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191045

There was once a fine gentleman called THEZEUS, he used a BHOP script and got caught. This fine gentleman admitted such thing and he got permanently banned.

Now there is another fine gentleman called ParaMontana, he also used a BHOP script and got caught. However this fine gentleman straight up lied to the faces of Red and Chute. But this fine gentleman did tell it afterwards after a whole lot of lying. So it's k.

Why should we treat BHOP scripting else? On CS:GO if you BHOP script you also get permanently banned, like any other hack.

I don't really want to play SSRP anymore if nowadays SA's bhop script and lie about it.
  • JarredInator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Live for today because tomorrow is never promised
  • Thanks received: 106
SSRP - Pro
Deathrun - Ex pleb
TTT - Average
Bhop - Pleb
TS3 - Knoeb

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191046

HellForce wrote:
ParaMontana: you won't get it because of me you will get it because of your skills and your effort

Inspirational.

OT:

I respect you for coming out and apologizing, but you shouldn't have done it in the first place.
I get you didn't do it while you were playing with others/in RP, but even then, you shouldn't have done it.
And the fact that you lied straight up to the Lead Team....
All I have to say now, is Good Luck.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191056

same
  • Haythamm
  • Junior Boarder
  • The Devil Himself
  • Thanks received: 77

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191060

The thing is that because you admitted that you lied to red and chute means that you could easily have lied in this post the only person that really knows what happened is you...

~ToeRag
  • ToeRag2k6
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 60

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191062

I remember my friend Ideal, we played on the server for 8+ hours a day, we were the most active on the server. He found a glitch where he could have 70 props instead of 50, as non-vip. He got a perm ban for this.

Paramotana, you used a hack, and you lied to the owners about it. You abused this hack. yet everyone is saying " good on you, wow now I trust you "
Blabla, it's bullshit in my opinion, the only reason why you made this thread, was to save your ass. I remember there was a time where you had god mode on, while I was raiding you. and you lied to me about it. ( Unfortuneatly I didn't record it ). And the time where you broke nlr, after I raided you, you were sniping me from another tunnel. Anyways, my point is, I never really trusted you, I've known what kind of guy you are from the start.

What does your illness have to do with this? I'm pretty sure all of us has problems in our real lives, but why would you mention it. It's obviously just to get people to feel sorry for you.

- PS. you say a guy just " send " you the hack? Cmon lol... Why would a random guy just send you a hack. You looked it up, searched for a hack, you found it, downloaded it, and abused the shit out of it on the server. You deserve Perm ban. Ideal was a nice guy, he helped everyone we saw, but he got perma ban, for finding out glitches, ( which got fixed now, BECAUSE OF IDEAL. ) Ideal shouldn't have been banned, he should've been thanked.

My point is, if Para gets away with this, then I stand corrected, this is corrupted as hell.

- I know I am gonna get a lot of hate from this, but I am just being honest.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Jabbee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JarredInator, JokerMan

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191063

Honestly, this situation has 2 sides, first side: Para should be let off because he feels sorry for what he has done, Second side: Para should be demoted to user as any other player would be perm banned, at this point, i agree with the second side, sorry Para, but you should not get special treatment because you are a SA, any regular player would be perm banned, and not to mention, you had access to the anti cheat, you also lied to Red and Chutes face, so, honestly, i dont want you to be a SA anymore, ive lost all trust, i thought your words actually meant something, turns out i was listening to a cheater and a liar, i wish you the best of luck with this whole event, but if you get let off, im going to be pissed.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191067

I honestly can't believe this Para, I always looked up to you as a person that I trust. You lying to two owners and hacking on a server that you're super admin on? It's just not right.
  • KayB
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Increase my karma if you 420 blaze it everyday.
  • Thanks received: 68

Ex SSRP Moderator

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191070

i hope every one does know when we find players using hacks in game we have to ask them first to turn them off. then warn them then ban them. i just wanted to point that out.
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191071

Nutzu, it's not a mistake lol, it's not like he banned someone perm instead of an hour.

He looked up a hack, he used the hack.
He lied to the owners about it.

Any other user would be perma banned.
But because Para is SA, he doesn't get banned?

How is that fair, tell me. I remember someone putting up a video of Para clearly breaking NLR, it was denied.

i hope every one does know when we find players using hacks in game we have to ask them first to turn them off. then warn them then ban them. i just wanted to point that out.

Hah, bullshit. Why was Ideal banned for finding a glitch that gave him 20 extra props? Lol. He gets banned for using a glitch that barely does anything, but you, you use a hack, and lie to the owners. And you expect forgiveness. M'kaaaay
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191072

JarredInator wrote:
There was once a fine gentleman called THEZEUS, he used a BHOP script and got caught. This fine gentleman admitted such thing and he got permanently banned.

Now there is another fine gentleman called ParaMontana, he also used a BHOP script and got caught. However this fine gentleman straight up lied to the faces of Red and Chute. But this fine gentleman did tell it afterwards after a whole lot of lying. So it's k.

Why should we treat BHOP scripting else? On CS:GO if you BHOP script you also get permanently banned, like any other hack.

I don't really want to play SSRP anymore if nowadays SA's bhop script and lie about it.

He hasn't been let off that easily us Head Admins are going to be discussing what we should do until then he remains SA
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191073

TiGzTeR wrote:
JarredInator wrote:

He hasn't been let off that easily us Head Admins are going to be discussing what we should do until then he remains SA

I know how this works, you are gonna say that this is just 1 big misunderstanding, and he is gonna keep his rank, and nothing more will be done out of this.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191076

Jacob wrote:
Nutzu, it's not a mistake lol, it's not like he banned someone perm instead of an hour.

He looked up a hack, he used the hack.
He lied to the owners about it.

Any other user would be perma banned.
But because Para is SA, he doesn't get banned?

How is that fair, tell me. I remember someone putting up a video of Para clearly breaking NLR, it was denied.

Hah, bullshit. Why was Ideal banned for finding a glitch that gave him 20 extra props? Lol. He gets banned for using a glitch that barely does anything, but you, you use a hack, and lie to the owners. And you expect forgiveness. M'kaaaay

He got banned for not willing to co operate with us and try to help us fix it.

And i said i should be treated just like any other person. i dont need special treatment:)
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by ParaMontana.

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191078

Thank you all for your opinion i value it deeply :)
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191079

Well, I hope you get perm banned, just like all the other players who use hack does.

It's just so ironic, " Break a rule, break a leg " And then you download a hack, and use it.. My head hurts just thinking about it... Why...

Btw, Ideal was gonna say how the bug worked, he was just having some fun with you guys, he said, " give me 1000 ingame money and I'll tell XD " . 1000 is nothing, he was just having fun, and you knew it was fun too. Perm banning him was such a rough punishment.

- Oh, let's not forget 1 thing, you were probably the reason why Jokerman didn't get accepted as admin, you remember? He was " Power hungry " ?. Here you are using a hack.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
The following user(s) said Thank You: RetardedGuy, JokerMan

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191081

You've just written your own demote request.

You've set a bad example for all the lower ranks, ParaMontana. This is downright abuse and cheating. If any player has done this, they would have been permanently banned. Even if they posted on the forums with some confession. You deserve a demote at the very least. I don't believe you should have the right to be a Super Admin anymore.

If this is not demote worthy, nothing is demote worthy anymore.
  • Remixful
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Literally nobody
  • Thanks received: 92
[ Ex-Zarp Community Member| Ex-SSRP Administrator| Ex-Deathrun Administrator ]
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Remixful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee, RetardedGuy

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191082

all good homie
  • Haythamm
  • Junior Boarder
  • The Devil Himself
  • Thanks received: 77
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nutzu3650XL

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191084

Haythamm wrote:
all good homie

all good? Lol, please. Just because you are friends with Paramontana, then that doesn't mean this is ok.

Staff or not, you use hacks, you get demoted & banned. right? Or are you somehow protected by a ban-wall, which means you can hack and do whatever you want? And then your " Hey I'm SA shield wall " will protect you, nah, it doesnt work like that.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
The following user(s) said Thank You: Remixful

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191086

To be honest, I fully agree with Jacob now, I never thought I would say this, but I honestly want ParaMontana demoted.
  • KayB
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Increase my karma if you 420 blaze it everyday.
  • Thanks received: 68

Ex SSRP Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee, Remixful
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

128 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT