Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Paramontana's Confession

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191087

Jacob wrote:
Haythamm wrote:
all good homie

all good? Lol, please. Just because you are friends with Paramontana, then that doesn't mean this is ok.

Staff or not, you use hacks, you get demoted & banned. right? Or are you somehow protected by a ban-wall, which means you can hack and do whatever you want? And then your " Hey I'm SA shield wall " will protect you, nah, it doesnt work like that.
I don't even know him, it was a joke. Please don't kill me
  • Haythamm
  • Junior Boarder
  • The Devil Himself
  • Thanks received: 77
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nutzu3650XL

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191088

Haythamm wrote:
Jacob wrote:
Haythamm wrote:
all good homie

all good? Lol, please. Just because you are friends with Paramontana, then that doesn't mean this is ok.

Staff or not, you use hacks, you get demoted & banned. right? Or are you somehow protected by a ban-wall, which means you can hack and do whatever you want? And then your " Hey I'm SA shield wall " will protect you, nah, it doesnt work like that.

Well can you stop " joking " and freeposting then? This is a serious topic.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
The following user(s) said Thank You: Remixful

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191090

Jacob wrote:
Haythamm wrote:
Jacob wrote:
Haythamm wrote:
all good homie

Well can you stop " joking " and freeposting then? This is a serious topic.
OK
  • Haythamm
  • Junior Boarder
  • The Devil Himself
  • Thanks received: 77
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nutzu3650XL

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191098

Well to me he deserves to be perm banned.
He has worked hard to get SA and now he
has proven that that means nothing to him
and that he couldn't respect his superiors less
he is a liar and a cheat no different to anyone
using hacks.
  • DonPedro9669
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 11
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee, The Amazing Seal

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191115

ParaMontana wrote:
i hope every one does know when we find players using hacks in game we have to ask them first to turn them off. then warn them then ban them. i just wanted to point that out.

You are just nasty, very, very fucking nasty.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Don't give me that bullshit that you warn people that hack first. Because you don't. There are COUNTLESS amount of times someone got instantly banned once they got spotted doing so.

I didn't mind you before, but now you just went too far.
The only thing you can is lie, lie and lie. I hope you get demoted for good.
  • JarredInator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Live for today because tomorrow is never promised
  • Thanks received: 106
SSRP - Pro
Deathrun - Ex pleb
TTT - Average
Bhop - Pleb
TS3 - Knoeb

Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by JarredInator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee, Dallas., JokerMan, Remixful

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191125

JarredInator wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
i hope every one does know when we find players using hacks in game we have to ask them first to turn them off. then warn them then ban them. i just wanted to point that out.

You are just nasty, very, very fucking nasty.

Don't give me that bullshit that you warn people that hack first. Because you don't. There are COUNTLESS amount of times someone got instantly banned once they got spotted doing so.

I didn't mind you before, but now you just went too far.
The only thing you can is lie, lie and lie. I hope you get demoted for good.

Yeah thats exactly how i work. and that is how the lead team wants other sto work. First ask them to turn it off. then if they dont stop warn them. after that ban them.
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191127

Being a super admin shouldn't change the way they are punished just like being a vip doesnt change the way that they are punished

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191128

The Amazing Seal wrote:
Being a super admin shouldn't change the way they are punished just like being a vip doesnt change the way that they are punished

It is hilarious how people do not read every comment that has been put down. i have already told people in a post that i don't want special treatment.
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191129

Jacob wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:
JarredInator wrote:
There was once a fine gentleman called THEZEUS, he used a BHOP script and got caught. This fine gentleman admitted such thing and he got permanently banned.

Now there is another fine gentleman called ParaMontana, he also used a BHOP script and got caught. However this fine gentleman straight up lied to the faces of Red and Chute. But this fine gentleman did tell it afterwards after a whole lot of lying. So it's k.

Why should we treat BHOP scripting else? On CS:GO if you BHOP script you also get permanently banned, like any other hack.

I don't really want to play SSRP anymore if nowadays SA's bhop script and lie about it.

He hasn't been let off that easily us Head Admins are going to be discussing what we should do until then he remains SA

I know how this works, you are gonna say that this is just 1 big misunderstanding, and he is gonna keep his rank, and nothing more will be done out of this.

Jabbe i never thought id say this, but your bloody right, as stated in my post, Para should not be let off, "We warn them first" Another bit of bullshit, if you see someone speeding around the map, you dont say, "Turn it off please, thanks :)" you say "Ok, your getting banned sir", can i also mention, you cant warn someone for hacking because the anti cheat already would of banned him, but because Para was SA, he had access to the anti cheat, so it wouldn't detect him. Thank you for putting it into good words Jacob.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Dallas..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191130

You do want special treatment becuase you are blaming it on ADHD etc even if you did lie because of that you wouldn't of paniced when you installed the hacks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee, catboy sven ツ

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191133

And now here's my honest opinion about hacking and Paramontana's situation.

1. Hacking is not allowed, period, but the degree of punishment should be proportionate to the hack used and the way in which it was used, in Para's case, he didn't harm anyone by bhopping cloaked around the map did he? So, as I would if I discovered any other person using this kind of hack, I'd warn them and ask them to stop.

2. Lying to the lead team. It's bad. But, as many people do say, mistakes and misjudgments like this are made. I will openly say that I've made similar mistakes to him, on degree of magnitude, such as accidentally godding someone and forgetting about it, so when they got raided the raid failed. I was talked too, and it was a mistake, so I got let off for the most part. (We rectified the mistake.)

So, I don't want Para demoted. I'm sure many people here don't. Let's be honest, he's our friend and a great guy, he didn't use the hacks to damage the server in anyway, just to have a little bit of fun. This is objective. Who was damaged by his hacks? No one. Lying to the lead team was the bad part, but everyone has to make mistakes someday, even the best.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blocked

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191135

Exrobite wrote:

1. Hacking is not allowed, period, but the degree of punishment should be proportionate to the hack used and the way in which it was used, in Para's case, he didn't harm anyone by bhopping cloaked around the map did he? So, as I would if I discovered any other person using this kind of hack, I'd warn them and ask them to stop.

2. Lying to the lead team. It's bad. But, as many people do say, mistakes and misjudgments like this are made. I will openly say that I've made similar mistakes to him, on degree of magnitude, such as accidentally godding someone and forgetting about it, so when they got raided the raid failed. I was talked too, and it was a mistake, so I got let off for the most part. (We rectified the mistake.)

So, I don't want Para demoted. I'm sure many people here don't. Let's be honest, he's our friend and a great guy, he didn't use the hacks to damage the server in anyway, just to have a little bit of fun. This is objective. Who was damaged by his hacks? No one. Lying to the lead team was the bad part, but everyone has to make mistakes someday, even the best.

You pay for your mistakes Exro, and when he lied about hacking, that makes it alot worse.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191138

Dallas$ wrote:
Exrobite wrote:

You pay for your mistakes Exro, and when he lied about hacking, that makes it alot worse.

If it was an eye for an eye the whole world would be blind.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blocked

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191142

Im locking this post since this turned into a really big minge fest, I offered ParaMontana to lock it and he said yes.

Anyways, I don't think he should get demoted, he didn't harm anybody, and he paniced. Thats just my opinion.
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 513

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Resigned Global moderator, TTT/DarkRP Admin
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Hoi.

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191295

Hoi wrote:
Im locking this post since this turned into a really big minge fest, I offered ParaMontana to lock it and he said yes.

Anyways, I don't think he should get demoted, he didn't harm anybody, and he paniced. Thats just my opinion.
Its not a minge fest. Its people sharing their feelings and options about the situation. I'll throw my option in on the situation, regardless of if it was just Bhop scripting (because it very easly could have been other things, aimbot, esp, ext). Everything here at ZARP revolves around trust. When we give someone staff thats us putting our trust in them and when someone breaks one of the most critical rules and then repeatedly lies straight to our faces it destroys that trust. Unfortanly for those who are in that position trust is not something that can be rebulit with a simple thread, its something that takes time and decidaction to rebuild. Take from that what you will, but I think it illustrates how I feel about the situation.

I'm going to leave this thread unlocked so long as people continue to contructivly share their options(both positive and negtive ones).
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee, Spectrum, JarredInator, KayB, Remixful

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191296

100% agree EMP.

Hacking is hacking. He could've been using aimbot or other sorts of hacks, it doesn't matter. Any sort of hacks shouldn't be allowed in this community. Especially when it's used by a staff member.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
The following user(s) said Thank You: meathead595

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191302

EMP wrote:
Hoi wrote:

Its not a minge fest. Its people sharing their feelings and options about the situation. I'll throw my option in on the situation, regardless of if it was just Bhop scripting (because it very easly could have been other things, aimbot, esp, ext). Everything here at ZARP revolves around trust. When we give someone staff thats us putting our trust in them and when someone breaks one of the most critical rules and then repeatedly lies straight to our faces it destroys that trust. Unfortanly for those who are in that position trust is not something that can be rebulit with a simple thread, its something that takes time and decidaction to rebuild. Take from that what you will, but I think it illustrates how I feel about the situation.

I'm going to leave this thread unlocked so long as people continue to contructivly share their options(both positive and negtive ones).

I also have to agree with EMP. ParaMontana choose to share this with community, so he should be aware he's going to get both negative and positive criticism. If sharing our opinion is worth this thread being locked, then every thread on these forums should be locked.

Don't make a thread if you don't want people to share their thoughts and opinions.
  • Remixful
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Literally nobody
  • Thanks received: 92
[ Ex-Zarp Community Member| Ex-SSRP Administrator| Ex-Deathrun Administrator ]
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Remixful.

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191303

i was approached by both Chute and HOI. which offered to delete the thread and hoi offered to close it . because Certain people were derailing the threat. Thank you very much
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by ParaMontana.

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191307

1.4 Client Side Modification (hacking) - Do not attempt to modify your client to gain an advantage on our server. This includes, but isn't limited to: hacks and scripts.

Bhopping isn't even that hard.
You could have just learned instead of using a script.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

Paramontana's Confession 8 years 8 months ago #191310

Shouldn't be completely demoted. But should be demoted to something like moderator. I know you didn't do it for a harmfull way. [Atleast I think so] But you should still be punished.

Anyway dont you get kicked first [Warn] and then banned if you do it again?
[This is the script right?]
  • khaitam2001
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The truth lies in darkness
  • Thanks received: 123

Resigned deathrun admin
Resigned SSRP admin
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

263 PLAYERS ONLINE