That would actually be terrible and no one would ever use it
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676
Login or register to post a reply.

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1113744

Nothing should happen to the gedf since mummy is still on the server :)
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1113745

Red_ wrote:
Clarky wrote:
You lose edgy/gedf when you die

Did you not read the rest of my post or are you only going to read that part which was not the only part of the idea at all
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Clarky.

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1113747

Tettra wrote:
To be fully honest, I haven’t played in a good few months but I doubt it’s any different than it was then.

The good old days, where raiding a base actually felt like an accomplishment, and fighting with svu’s and psg’s was a race to see who could tap who’s head first.

It was exhilarating.

But now, here we are. Everyone has more money than the fucking US government, with essentially limitless - what I’d consider to be “end game” items. I’m talking the shit that made you try zarp in the first place. You want to build up to that, but you really can’t right now.

I want to enjoy the game again, because I really do enjoy it when it’s executed right.

I’ll think of some good suggestions.
Holy shit Fennster my homie I havent seen you in ages
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tettra, SorIe

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1113748

Clarky wrote:
Red_ wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Did you not read the rest of my post or are you only going to read that part which was not the only part of the idea at all
lets make mummy have one life while were at it ye?
  • Wells
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ♡ Bopper ♡
  • Thanks received: 254

Standby Owner

#blm sometimes

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1113752

Wells wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Red_ wrote:
Clarky wrote:

lets make mummy have one life while were at it ye?
You legit just quoted him asking Red to read the entire post then you make a comment showing you clearly hadn't read the entire post. loool
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1113753

Red_ wrote:
Nothing should happen to the gedf since mummy is still on the server :)
A permanent suit with 400hp and armor is more tanky than a mummy at 500hp with 100 armor (sometimes none because you start with 0 as soon as you equip), even at only 1500hp it's still easy to kill
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Clarky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1113755

Clarky wrote:
You lose edgy/gedf when you die, make gedf obtainable but make it quite rare to obtain from pd cases (Police specific daily objectives??) and edf more common to obtain from BP case/golden vault day so people have to spend money for dying in those suits and creates a risk when it comes to using them than swallowing a bunch of headshots let alone the awful hitreg aside too sometimes. Cops can already rent items for free whilst also using special suits and other tools like arresting so this does not make police unbalanced and can still perform what everyone else can do except using drugs such as morphine.

just nerf that trash item edf is good enough or make the gedf 5 - 10 times use only
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1113790

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Clarky wrote:
You lose edgy/gedf when you die, make gedf obtainable but make it quite rare to obtain from pd cases (Police specific daily objectives??) and edf more common to obtain from BP case/golden vault day so people have to spend money for dying in those suits and creates a risk when it comes to using them than swallowing a bunch of headshots let alone the awful hitreg aside too sometimes. Cops can already rent items for free whilst also using special suits and other tools like arresting so this does not make police unbalanced and can still perform what everyone else can do except using drugs such as morphine.

just nerf that trash item edf is good enough or make the gedf 5 - 10 times use only

One you cannot just "trash" an item. The second one isn't possible
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1113850

VeGoVeVO wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Let me bump this and say what do you think should happen to the edf/golden edf I am getting some massive complaints on them that they are annoying to play against so let's hear your suggestions on it?

about the Gedf, in my opinion, it should be nerfed asap, the suit is too op just remember back then when the edf came out and everyone was complaining out how it doesn't die well the thing is we got used to it within time so we moved on but when the Gedf came out that's when things started going out of hands I mean just look at the last montage that I made at the end of it i keep shooting a cop until I am out of ammo and he still doesn't die, the problem is simply with the armor I mean how could you penetrate a 400 armor suit with normal guns plus continue with the action to kill other cops, that's basically impossible since as soon as you kill a Gedf you run out of ammo so have to reload and that is a death wish in a fight, so i would say make it 300hp - 250armor, or make it 200hp - 200armor and add a special ability using f3 which could be a bump of a 100hp - 100armor added to your current hp and it's only one time use until you die again idk something like that.
Well the intention was for a counter against op iweapons during nukes but people still use them against 1 psg because there badasses
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1820
Jay House number 1 as always

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1113856

Clarky wrote:
Red_ wrote:
Clarky wrote:

He also said items should be rarer :whistle:
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1820
Jay House number 1 as always

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1114022

Freddie_ wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Red_ wrote:
Clarky wrote:

He also said items should be rarer :whistle:

stop right there
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1114060

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Tettra wrote:
To be fully honest, I haven’t played in a good few months but I doubt it’s any different than it was then.

The good old days, where raiding a base actually felt like an accomplishment, and fighting with svu’s and psg’s was a race to see who could tap who’s head first.

It was exhilarating.

But now, here we are. Everyone has more money than the fucking US government, with essentially limitless - what I’d consider to be “end game” items. I’m talking the shit that made you try zarp in the first place. You want to build up to that, but you really can’t right now.

I want to enjoy the game again, because I really do enjoy it when it’s executed right.

I’ll think of some good suggestions.
Holy shit Fennster my homie I havent seen you in ages

I missed u bb
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Sam the Sausage

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1114088

Fennster really be out here spitting facts
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1114292

So, I think I have what I am going to do. Currently, server 2 isn't used for much more than mining so lets put it to good use after I have talked with the CM team I will decide if this is going to happen and all the final decisions but.

Let's think of a server with an "experimental" branch of the game mode was on server 2. This would let me get a feel for what the community would like and give people a chance to test the changes. I think the best thing that would have to happen is if this goes well I will disable some weapons, suits, and features to make it so if what guys are saying is true and I will be playing on there to see if I like it as much as you guys.

If this goes well maybe it will be pushed to the main servers I just have to find a way to "remove" items without upsetting everyone that had one if this does become what people want
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1114293

What would make me play is a factory reset of Jack bushrsos
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1114294

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
So, I think I have what I am going to do. Currently, server 2 isn't used for much more than mining so lets put it to good use after I have talked with the CM team I will decide if this is going to happen and all the final decisions but.

Let's think of a server with an "experimental" branch of the game mode was on server 2. This would let me get a feel for what the community would like and give people a chance to test the changes. I think the best thing that would have to happen is if this goes well I will disable some weapons, suits, and features to make it so if what guys are saying is true and I will be playing on there to see if I like it as much as you guys.

If this goes well maybe it will be pushed to the main servers I just have to find a way to "remove" items without upsetting everyone that had one if this does become what people want

I don't think there will be a way to remove any special items without massive backlash and outrage.
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1114295

Jawson wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

I don't think there will be a way to remove any special items without massive backlash and outrage.

I think this is why we will have to make an in RP reason of why they were removed. I think the whole "gencorp" thing is a great idea and I want to continue that and maybe have some competition for "gencorp" in the future
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1114296

Jawson wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

You could do what Call of Duty did after realising they fucked up with Exo Suits and create a server similar to boots on the ground where it's got no suits, so people aren't having their items taken from them and can still use them on whatever the other server would be I suppose.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582

What made you stay? 4 years 11 months ago #1114298

Nafe wrote:
Jawson wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

You could do what Call of Duty did after realising they fucked up with Exo Suits and create a server similar to boots on the ground where it's got no suits, so people aren't having their items taken from them and can still use them on whatever the other server would be I suppose.

or that I guess that is what server 2 will be if this happens
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds

209 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun