Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410546

Name - What is your in-game name?
Sinz
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:3818233
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Clarky
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
STEAM_0:0:3818233 punished by Clarky (STEAM_0:1:44595797). Banned on 03/06/2023 - 01:55:10 for 3 day(s), 11 hour(s), 20 minute(s) with reason Exploiting again,has been warned for this before - recent punishments
Server - What server did you get banned from?
s1
Time - How long were you banned for?
3 day(s), 11 hour(s), 20 minute(s)
06/06/2023 - 8:20pm
Story - What happened?
so richard in his two reports accuses me with evidence that only shows what happened but not all of it either in the first like the second or he shows in his videos facts that are not representative of what I do at the time quotit like destroying a tact as a medic when i wanted to pay him back when i didn't know it was considered a raid and the elevator or i was afk for a long time and pretend i did it all the time and adds that I am doing it carefully when I have already explained myself on this subject even with the elevator which blocks all its elements shows that Richard is not trusting because even in what he says he pretends to wanting to add a lot of information to accentuate what he says when he just wants to harm me by constantly harassing me and wanting to report me for nothing and for no reason because everything I just mentioned only happened to me once " the raid as medic" for a tact and the elevator, moreover the elevator it is the first time that I afk and I have never done it several times and never been warned for it
In addition the feat as I explained before I did not know at all like pc pusique many others like speed, tinky, zannie abused many times to raise their mining level when I never had warning before for her and I don't see how I gained anything by doing this it was rather a method which is practical for mining because the fact of obtaining ores remains the same it is rather a breaking of rules like not blocking the mine to defend yourself than anything else
Finally the rdm with the report of zannie was totally not fair with what I advance which makes the report very petty because what I advanced and what he advanced is very vague and also I wonder how he did to solve this report when he did not talk about all this and clarky refused it without valid reason and explaining
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
You can see very well that I was afk for a while and that does not prove the fact of telling the story by claiming that I was here by bad attention when it was by chance but Richard did not prefer it understand the situation and the report for nothing by doing his story when basically I was never warned about it because it was the first time and richard lied moreover the old report where he shows the second video then that's just what happened before the first watch although he tried to deceive me and make what he said irrefutable when he didn't and he cut off my momentum when I was going to talk about other things

You can very well see as I said before that I was talking to Richard so obviously I did not know that he was going to use the elevator and that moreover he was put in front so that I could entry which blocked me and made me pretend that I was intentionally blocked because moreover it seems to me that I had a "hit" so I could not kill myself etc.

Plus a typical example where richard annoys me and harasses me and pretends to be the nice person

Here is the sequence of what happened which was in the two videos

this is what happened before that is related to this video that he claimed to pass off as the situation after that

then the 10 minute video where there is part of that

Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
I think that 3 days for having broken a tact, blocking the elevator once by chance when it was never the case before is too much to exaggerate the two reports of richard was petty because he just wanted to warn me to piss me off because I report people who piss me off but for much more so the fact that reports me for his things shows how big he is with me whether it's ingame or in the chat I'm talking about raids etc because even he assumed that he my raid more than 30 times a day and think it's normal me I admit my mistakes and that's not what I go all the time but rather never he just took advantage of the situation to put himself forward and want pissing me off by putting his experiences in values when the report was not even taken fairly with the two scenarios the fact of not wanting the person to refund you does not give you the right to report it like that when I had intend to do it but you turned it against me and even for the elevator because I was not even aware of it when I came back
But thanks to that, he taught me not to be able to make his same mistakes again so that Richard could not report me for anything because I now know what is trying to get me reported for the smallest unimportant thing while me his little things with less importance happens all the time the number of times I reported the same people for small things makes it big just to see how many times I reported the same people sure for small things is growing every day and must be taken into account
moreover I know how to recognize my mistakes as I said previously but his kinds of situations that I suffered does not represent in any way what I do and have done every day in my experience zarp I think he wanted me reported for trivial things that I was not vigilant enough to react I take the example of the elevator and tact if I had known beforehand that it was not authorized I would not have done it it is by making mistakes that we learn suddenly it's the same here I always learn my mistakes, we are not perfect and we can only learn, what works for the elevator and for tact I did not know this but now I know and it won't happen again
knowing clarky how basically he handled my call with jawson who warns me for rdm explaining nothing and that he bans me while many others harass me I don't see how this would make an exception here clarly in the last report of richard he defends it without proof of fairness by proving richard right and me wrong which proves again what clarly is trying to do to banned me unfairly or warn me unfairly as he did previously

Jawson can't handle
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9009
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3221
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410547

This guy cannot even fathom 3 days without zarp, just shut it and go outside it will do you good
  • maddox
  • maddox's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Posts: 2407
  • Thanks received: 1298
  • Karma: -12
sky.lea | youtube | steam


Discord: edward_adonis
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410549

sinzz wrote:
never the case before is too much to exaggerate the two reports of richard was petty because he just wanted to warn me to piss me off because I report people who piss me off

  • Mr. Richard
  • Mr. Richard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Posts: 9415
  • Thanks received: 5418
  • Karma: 183
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk, Father Watson, Shark, Tinky, TrueOverL and 4 more...

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410550

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
never the case before is too much to exaggerate the two reports of richard was petty because he just wanted to warn me to piss me off because I report people who piss me off

it shows what I'm saying you retain only the bad and reject the good it's good to be fair with you I know very well what will happen if you are like with many others in life
and I think you should reverse you who is crying because my reports are valid instead of you with your two reports which are petty I don't report for as long as it's for breaking a tact and blocking the elevator by aciddent Hmm
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9009
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3221
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410552

I cant believe "clarly" would do this
  • Faithful
  • Faithful's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • That Irish guy™
  • Posts: 942
  • Thanks received: 381
  • Karma: 272
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410553

Handling.
  • Father Watson
  • Father Watson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Posts: 1262
  • Thanks received: 1042
  • Karma: 115
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410554

Faithful wrote:
I cant believe "clarly" would do this
He did for a warn a ban and a mute before
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9009
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3221
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410555


Clear proof that Richard would lie just to get his way
  • Sally
  • Sally's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Posts: 6991
  • Thanks received: 3527
  • Karma: 59


Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410556

sinzz wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

it shows what I'm saying you retain only the bad and reject the good it's good to be fair with you I know very well what will happen if you are like with many others in life
and I think you should reverse you who is crying because my reports are valid instead of you with your two reports which are petty I don't report for as long as it's for breaking a tact and blocking the elevator by aciddent Hmm

Well unfortunately for you, you're erroneous - Over 70% of RA's you've made in the past two months have been nothing but petty and that can be underpinned by the outcomes as well as the mass negative input/feedback they've received. I don't care what you think, the data speaks for itself.

Furthermore, if you weren't such an insolent child, you wouldn't have gotten yourself in this situation. You're the one who's been harassing both staff and users - Users; by instigating problems and baiting them to have them warned, or straight-up making punishment requests for the most miniscule stuff; and staff by bothering them with your retarded reports, not to mention annoying the ever-living shit out of the CM team for logs because you're incapable of getting your own (valid) evidence.

Moreover, you're incredibly delusional - Any person that disagrees with you or does something you personally don't like is, by your own words, shit and corrupt staff - Just like you've openly alleged Clarky and Jawson to be. You only see things from your own perspective, whilst any other is wrong.

It's incredible how you've remained the same greedy, manipulative and self-indulgent asshole for the past 7 years. Just sayin'- If I was still CM, you wouldn't be allowed anywhere near SSRP.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Mr. Richard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Posts: 9415
  • Thanks received: 5418
  • Karma: 183
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by Mr. Richard.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410557

Maybe you shouldn't have exploited!

:minussp: :minussp: :minussp: :minussp: :minussp: :minussp: :minussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • Killa Kappa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 14508
  • Thanks received: 6745
  • Karma: -3121
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410558

Worker From Home wrote:
Maybe you shouldn't have exploited!

:minussp: :minussp: :minussp: :minussp: :minussp: :minussp: :minussp:
Cleary used chatgpt, judging by the wrong pronouns, mispels and words you clearly cant comprehend
  • Tinky
  • Tinky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 963
  • Thanks received: 112
  • Karma: -8
Certified Retard
Certified Sinz Speaker
Certified N-Word pass owner (given by -Niko-)
Certified epic gamer
fuck you
-codabro
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by Tinky.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410559

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

it shows what I'm saying you retain only the bad and reject the good it's good to be fair with you I know very well what will happen if you are like with many others in life
and I think you should reverse you who is crying because my reports are valid instead of you with your two reports which are petty I don't report for as long as it's for breaking a tact and blocking the elevator by aciddent Hmm

Well unfortunately for you, you're erroneous - Over 70% of RA's you've made in the past two months have been nothing but petty and that can be underpinned by the outcomes as well as the mass negative input/feedback they've received. I don't care what you think, the data speaks for itself.

Furthermore, if you weren't such an insolent child, you wouldn't have gotten yourself in this situation. You're the one who's been harassing both staff and users - Users; by instigating problems and baiting them to have them warned, or straight-up making punishment requests for the most miniscule stuff; and staff by bothering them with your retarded reports, not to mention annoying the ever-living shit out of the CM team for logs because you're incapable of getting your own (valid) evidence.

Moreover, you're incredibly delusional - Any person that disagrees with you or does something you personally don't like is, by your own words, shit and corrupt staff - Just like you've openly alleged Clarky and Jawson to be. You only see things from your own perspective, whilst any other is wrong.

It's incredible how you've remained the same greedy, manipulative and self-indulgent asshole for the past 7 years. Just sayin'- If I was still CM, you wouldn't be allowed anywhere near SSRP.
ok Keep defending yourself like you was always been
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9009
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3221
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410560

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

it shows what I'm saying you retain only the bad and reject the good it's good to be fair with you I know very well what will happen if you are like with many others in life
and I think you should reverse you who is crying because my reports are valid instead of you with your two reports which are petty I don't report for as long as it's for breaking a tact and blocking the elevator by aciddent Hmm

Well unfortunately for you, you're erroneous - Over 70% of RA's you've made in the past two months have been nothing but petty and that can be underpinned by the outcomes as well as the mass negative input/feedback they've received. I don't care what you think, the data speaks for itself.

Furthermore, if you weren't such an insolent child, you wouldn't have gotten yourself in this situation. You're the one who's been harassing both staff and users - Users; by instigating problems and baiting them to have them warned, or straight-up making punishment requests for the most miniscule stuff; and staff by bothering them with your retarded reports, not to mention annoying the ever-living shit out of the CM team for logs because you're incapable of getting your own (valid) evidence.

Moreover, you're incredibly delusional - Any person that disagrees with you or does something you personally don't like is, by your own words, shit and corrupt staff - Just like you've openly alleged Clarky and Jawson to be. You only see things from your own perspective, whilst any other is wrong.

It's incredible how you've remained the same greedy, manipulative and self-indulgent asshole for the past 7 years. Just sayin'- If I was still CM, you wouldn't be allowed anywhere near SSRP.
ok Keep defending yourself like you was always been

Glad to see this is the only counter-argument you could come up with, if we can even call it that - Just says a lot at this point.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Mr. Richard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Posts: 9415
  • Thanks received: 5418
  • Karma: 183
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410561

can we just perm him already ffs it will do us and everyone else good
  • Lenny Boy
  • Lenny Boy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 967
  • Thanks received: 236
  • Karma: -11
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410562

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

it shows what I'm saying you retain only the bad and reject the good it's good to be fair with you I know very well what will happen if you are like with many others in life
and I think you should reverse you who is crying because my reports are valid instead of you with your two reports which are petty I don't report for as long as it's for breaking a tact and blocking the elevator by aciddent Hmm

Well unfortunately for you, you're erroneous - Over 70% of RA's you've made in the past two months have been nothing but petty and that can be underpinned by the outcomes as well as the mass negative input/feedback they've received. I don't care what you think, the data speaks for itself.

Furthermore, if you weren't such an insolent child, you wouldn't have gotten yourself in this situation. You're the one who's been harassing both staff and users - Users; by instigating problems and baiting them to have them warned, or straight-up making punishment requests for the most miniscule stuff; and staff by bothering them with your retarded reports, not to mention annoying the ever-living shit out of the CM team for logs because you're incapable of getting your own (valid) evidence.

Moreover, you're incredibly delusional - Any person that disagrees with you or does something you personally don't like is, by your own words, shit and corrupt staff - Just like you've openly alleged Clarky and Jawson to be. You only see things from your own perspective, whilst any other is wrong.

It's incredible how you've remained the same greedy, manipulative and self-indulgent asshole for the past 7 years. Just sayin'- If I was still CM, you wouldn't be allowed anywhere near SSRP.
ok Keep defending yourself like you was always been

Glad to see this is the only counter-argument you could come up with, if we can even call it that - Just says a lot at this point.
I do like you I say shit and I justify myself when I'm right when I don't you write a lot but you prove nothing I haven't proven anything coming from you think what you think I think I don't give a fuck
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9009
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3221
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410563

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

it shows what I'm saying you retain only the bad and reject the good it's good to be fair with you I know very well what will happen if you are like with many others in life
and I think you should reverse you who is crying because my reports are valid instead of you with your two reports which are petty I don't report for as long as it's for breaking a tact and blocking the elevator by aciddent Hmm

Well unfortunately for you, you're erroneous - Over 70% of RA's you've made in the past two months have been nothing but petty and that can be underpinned by the outcomes as well as the mass negative input/feedback they've received. I don't care what you think, the data speaks for itself.

Furthermore, if you weren't such an insolent child, you wouldn't have gotten yourself in this situation. You're the one who's been harassing both staff and users - Users; by instigating problems and baiting them to have them warned, or straight-up making punishment requests for the most miniscule stuff; and staff by bothering them with your retarded reports, not to mention annoying the ever-living shit out of the CM team for logs because you're incapable of getting your own (valid) evidence.

Moreover, you're incredibly delusional - Any person that disagrees with you or does something you personally don't like is, by your own words, shit and corrupt staff - Just like you've openly alleged Clarky and Jawson to be. You only see things from your own perspective, whilst any other is wrong.

It's incredible how you've remained the same greedy, manipulative and self-indulgent asshole for the past 7 years. Just sayin'- If I was still CM, you wouldn't be allowed anywhere near SSRP.
ok Keep defending yourself like you was always been

Glad to see this is the only counter-argument you could come up with, if we can even call it that - Just says a lot at this point.
I do like you I say shit and I justify myself ar I have aison whereas me it is not the case you write a lot but you prove nothing I have nothing has proven coming from you think what you think I don't give a fuck
go outside
  • Lenny Boy
  • Lenny Boy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 967
  • Thanks received: 236
  • Karma: -11
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410564

USE PUNCTUATION JESUS CHRIST.

Not even gonna bother reading it. My ADHD brain can't understand a damn thing.


Also go outside man its 3 days lol
  • xDutchCat
  • xDutchCat's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Posts: 1332
  • Thanks received: 538
  • Karma: -10


Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod


Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by xDutchCat.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410567

Its only 3 days sinz just wait it out instead of writing a whole speech for no reason. even if what you did was a mistake you pay for the mistakes you do and not cry about it and try to get unbanned just learn ur lesson in silence and not infront of everybody
  • lZl Sniper_Camp
  • lZl Sniper_Camp's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 21
  • Thanks received: 4
  • Karma: 0
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410568

lZl Sniper_Camp wrote:
Its only 3 days sinz just wait it out instead of writing a whole speech for no reason. even if what you did was a mistake you pay for the mistakes you do and not cry about it and try to get unbanned just learn ur lesson in silence and not infront of everybody

what do you want to sniper? were you paid to write this or are you doing it on purpose not to understand?
I didn't write all this so that you understand what you want to understand if it's okay don't write I didn't do it for nothing and don't try to understand what you want to understand
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9009
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3221
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1410569

sinzz wrote:
lZl Sniper_Camp wrote:
Its only 3 days sinz just wait it out instead of writing a whole speech for no reason. even if what you did was a mistake you pay for the mistakes you do and not cry about it and try to get unbanned just learn ur lesson in silence and not infront of everybody

what do you want to sniper? were you paid to write this or are you doing it on purpose not to understand?
I didn't write all this so that you understand what you want to understand if it's okay don't write I didn't do it for nothing and don't try to understand what you want to understand
i paid him
  • Killa Kappa
  • Killa Kappa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 14508
  • Thanks received: 6745
  • Karma: -3121
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
online
Connect to server Discord
129/786
online
Top