Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410661

Kronen wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not causing drama and i'm not trying to annoy you I'm just giving my opinion and view on the situation. You clearly aren't able to handle someone criticising you also you clearly don't understand the difference between an opinion and causing drama. If you don't want to talk people giving opinions about your ban maybe you shouldn't have used exploits in the first place.
cool I listened to your opinion I gave mine I don't agree now stop, stop debating when I said I didn't want to hear from you
also "Making drama(s), causing arguments or events with unfortunate twists."
The fact that I don't agree with what you say creates arguments because of repeated twists on this subject when I have explained to you clearly so I qualify it as drama since you persist on this subject when I told you everything I had to say thank you
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9022
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3224
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410663

sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not causing drama and i'm not trying to annoy you I'm just giving my opinion and view on the situation. You clearly aren't able to handle someone criticising you also you clearly don't understand the difference between an opinion and causing drama. If you don't want to talk people giving opinions about your ban maybe you shouldn't have used exploits in the first place.
cool I listened to your opinion I gave mine I don't agree now stop, stop debating when I said I didn't want to hear from you
also "Making drama(s), causing arguments or events with unfortunate twists."
The fact that I don't agree with what you say creates arguments because of repeated rebons on this subject when I have explained to you clearly so I qualify it as drama since you persist on this subject when I told you everything I had to say thank you

Well in this case you're the one causing the argument. Kronen gave his honest opinion on the matter and for some reason you derailed the whole thread and started talking about him scamming and saying stuff like "dishonest people like you are not welcome" - Which has nothing to do with his primary point or your own SSRP appeal lmao.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Mr. Richard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Posts: 9415
  • Thanks received: 5418
  • Karma: 183
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410664

sinzz wrote:
cool I listened to your opinion I gave mine I don't agree now stop, stop debating when I said I didn't want to hear from you
"Stop expressing your opinion because I disagree with it"
  • Killa Kappa
  • Killa Kappa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 14508
  • Thanks received: 6745
  • Karma: -3121
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, Kronen

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410665

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not causing drama and i'm not trying to annoy you I'm just giving my opinion and view on the situation. You clearly aren't able to handle someone criticising you also you clearly don't understand the difference between an opinion and causing drama. If you don't want to talk people giving opinions about your ban maybe you shouldn't have used exploits in the first place.
cool I listened to your opinion I gave mine I don't agree now stop, stop debating when I said I didn't want to hear from you
also "Making drama(s), causing arguments or events with unfortunate twists."
The fact that I don't agree with what you say creates arguments because of repeated rebons on this subject when I have explained to you clearly so I qualify it as drama since you persist on this subject when I told you everything I had to say thank you

Well in this case you're the one causing the argument. Kronen gave his honest opinion on the matter and for some reason you derailed the whole thread and started talking about him scamming and saying stuff like "dishonest people like you are not welcome" - Which has nothing to do with his primary point or your own SSRP appeal lmao.
ok explain the fact that constantly harps on this fact while I clearly explained my point of view to him at the beginning but which persists, oh it's true I forgot that you are the same, you two constantly harp on even when I explain things clearly
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9022
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3224
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410666

Worker From Home wrote:
sinzz wrote:
cool I listened to your opinion I gave mine I don't agree now stop, stop debating when I said I didn't want to hear from you
"Stop expressing your opinion because I disagree with it"
or just stop repeating it and say it again when we understood it from the start and I originally disagreed
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9022
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3224
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410667

sinzz wrote:
Worker From Home wrote:
sinzz wrote:
cool I listened to your opinion I gave mine I don't agree now stop, stop debating when I said I didn't want to hear from you
"Stop expressing your opinion because I disagree with it"
or just stop repeating it and say it again when we understood it from the start and I originally disagreed
Now personally id go with codas take on this but that's just me
  • Kronen
  • Kronen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 1825
  • Thanks received: 530
  • Karma: -101
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by Kronen.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410668

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not causing drama and i'm not trying to annoy you I'm just giving my opinion and view on the situation. You clearly aren't able to handle someone criticising you also you clearly don't understand the difference between an opinion and causing drama. If you don't want to talk people giving opinions about your ban maybe you shouldn't have used exploits in the first place.
cool I listened to your opinion I gave mine I don't agree now stop, stop debating when I said I didn't want to hear from you
also "Making drama(s), causing arguments or events with unfortunate twists."
The fact that I don't agree with what you say creates arguments because of repeated rebons on this subject when I have explained to you clearly so I qualify it as drama since you persist on this subject when I told you everything I had to say thank you

Well in this case you're the one causing the argument. Kronen gave his honest opinion on the matter and for some reason you derailed the whole thread and started talking about him scamming and saying stuff like "dishonest people like you are not welcome" - Which has nothing to do with his primary point or your own SSRP appeal lmao.
ok explain the fact that constantly harps on this fact while I clearly explained my point of view to him at the beginning but which persists, oh it's true I forgot that you are the same, you two constantly harp on even when I explain things clearly

Personally I'm not a fan of harps, I'm more of a synthesizer kind-of-guy. Anyhow, don't derail the thread with information that is irrelevant to the topic itself - It's about your ban, not Kronen's scamming ban. Thanks.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Mr. Richard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Posts: 9415
  • Thanks received: 5418
  • Karma: 183
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kronen

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410669

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not causing drama and i'm not trying to annoy you I'm just giving my opinion and view on the situation. You clearly aren't able to handle someone criticising you also you clearly don't understand the difference between an opinion and causing drama. If you don't want to talk people giving opinions about your ban maybe you shouldn't have used exploits in the first place.
cool I listened to your opinion I gave mine I don't agree now stop, stop debating when I said I didn't want to hear from you
also "Making drama(s), causing arguments or events with unfortunate twists."
The fact that I don't agree with what you say creates arguments because of repeated rebons on this subject when I have explained to you clearly so I qualify it as drama since you persist on this subject when I told you everything I had to say thank you

Well in this case you're the one causing the argument. Kronen gave his honest opinion on the matter and for some reason you derailed the whole thread and started talking about him scamming and saying stuff like "dishonest people like you are not welcome" - Which has nothing to do with his primary point or your own SSRP appeal lmao.
ok explain the fact that constantly harps on this fact while I clearly explained my point of view to him at the beginning but which persists, oh it's true I forgot that you are the same, you two constantly harp on even when I explain things clearly

Personally I'm not a fan of harps, I'm more of a synthesizer kind-of-guy. Anyhow, don't derail the thread with information that is irrelevant to the topic itself - It's about your ban, not Kronen's scamming ban. Thanks.
OK richard stop making jokes about my sentence thx + derailed the thread
because by making a joke about the fact that I used this word which means something else which constinues my sentence you will derail it while my example with kronen was valid
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9022
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3224
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410670

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not causing drama and i'm not trying to annoy you I'm just giving my opinion and view on the situation. You clearly aren't able to handle someone criticising you also you clearly don't understand the difference between an opinion and causing drama. If you don't want to talk people giving opinions about your ban maybe you shouldn't have used exploits in the first place.
cool I listened to your opinion I gave mine I don't agree now stop, stop debating when I said I didn't want to hear from you
also "Making drama(s), causing arguments or events with unfortunate twists."
The fact that I don't agree with what you say creates arguments because of repeated rebons on this subject when I have explained to you clearly so I qualify it as drama since you persist on this subject when I told you everything I had to say thank you

Well in this case you're the one causing the argument. Kronen gave his honest opinion on the matter and for some reason you derailed the whole thread and started talking about him scamming and saying stuff like "dishonest people like you are not welcome" - Which has nothing to do with his primary point or your own SSRP appeal lmao.
ok explain the fact that constantly harps on this fact while I clearly explained my point of view to him at the beginning but which persists, oh it's true I forgot that you are the same, you two constantly harp on even when I explain things clearly

Personally I'm not a fan of harps, I'm more of a synthesizer kind-of-guy. Anyhow, don't derail the thread with information that is irrelevant to the topic itself - It's about your ban, not Kronen's scamming ban. Thanks.
OK richard stop making jokes about my sentence thx + derailed the thread
You literally the one who started derailing it
  • BCAT
  • BCAT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Posts: 1661
  • Thanks received: 671
  • Karma: -10
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410671

BCAT wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not causing drama and i'm not trying to annoy you I'm just giving my opinion and view on the situation. You clearly aren't able to handle someone criticising you also you clearly don't understand the difference between an opinion and causing drama. If you don't want to talk people giving opinions about your ban maybe you shouldn't have used exploits in the first place.
cool I listened to your opinion I gave mine I don't agree now stop, stop debating when I said I didn't want to hear from you
also "Making drama(s), causing arguments or events with unfortunate twists."
The fact that I don't agree with what you say creates arguments because of repeated rebons on this subject when I have explained to you clearly so I qualify it as drama since you persist on this subject when I told you everything I had to say thank you

Well in this case you're the one causing the argument. Kronen gave his honest opinion on the matter and for some reason you derailed the whole thread and started talking about him scamming and saying stuff like "dishonest people like you are not welcome" - Which has nothing to do with his primary point or your own SSRP appeal lmao.
ok explain the fact that constantly harps on this fact while I clearly explained my point of view to him at the beginning but which persists, oh it's true I forgot that you are the same, you two constantly harp on even when I explain things clearly

Personally I'm not a fan of harps, I'm more of a synthesizer kind-of-guy. Anyhow, don't derail the thread with information that is irrelevant to the topic itself - It's about your ban, not Kronen's scamming ban. Thanks.
OK richard stop making jokes about my sentence thx + derailed the thread
You literally the one who started derailing it
Kronen started to keep going the argue when i tell him to stop
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9022
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3224
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410672

sinzz wrote:
BCAT wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not causing drama and i'm not trying to annoy you I'm just giving my opinion and view on the situation. You clearly aren't able to handle someone criticising you also you clearly don't understand the difference between an opinion and causing drama. If you don't want to talk people giving opinions about your ban maybe you shouldn't have used exploits in the first place.
cool I listened to your opinion I gave mine I don't agree now stop, stop debating when I said I didn't want to hear from you
also "Making drama(s), causing arguments or events with unfortunate twists."
The fact that I don't agree with what you say creates arguments because of repeated rebons on this subject when I have explained to you clearly so I qualify it as drama since you persist on this subject when I told you everything I had to say thank you

Well in this case you're the one causing the argument. Kronen gave his honest opinion on the matter and for some reason you derailed the whole thread and started talking about him scamming and saying stuff like "dishonest people like you are not welcome" - Which has nothing to do with his primary point or your own SSRP appeal lmao.
ok explain the fact that constantly harps on this fact while I clearly explained my point of view to him at the beginning but which persists, oh it's true I forgot that you are the same, you two constantly harp on even when I explain things clearly

Personally I'm not a fan of harps, I'm more of a synthesizer kind-of-guy. Anyhow, don't derail the thread with information that is irrelevant to the topic itself - It's about your ban, not Kronen's scamming ban. Thanks.
OK richard stop making jokes about my sentence thx + derailed the thread
You literally the one who started derailing it
Kronen started to keep going the argue when i tell him to stop

Kronen didn't start anything, he gave his honest opinion why you should be permanently banned again, nothing to do with argueing.
  • xDutchCat
  • xDutchCat's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Posts: 1336
  • Thanks received: 540
  • Karma: -10


Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod


The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BCAT

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410673

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not causing drama and i'm not trying to annoy you I'm just giving my opinion and view on the situation. You clearly aren't able to handle someone criticising you also you clearly don't understand the difference between an opinion and causing drama. If you don't want to talk people giving opinions about your ban maybe you shouldn't have used exploits in the first place.
cool I listened to your opinion I gave mine I don't agree now stop, stop debating when I said I didn't want to hear from you
also "Making drama(s), causing arguments or events with unfortunate twists."
The fact that I don't agree with what you say creates arguments because of repeated rebons on this subject when I have explained to you clearly so I qualify it as drama since you persist on this subject when I told you everything I had to say thank you

Well in this case you're the one causing the argument. Kronen gave his honest opinion on the matter and for some reason you derailed the whole thread and started talking about him scamming and saying stuff like "dishonest people like you are not welcome" - Which has nothing to do with his primary point or your own SSRP appeal lmao.
ok explain the fact that constantly harps on this fact while I clearly explained my point of view to him at the beginning but which persists, oh it's true I forgot that you are the same, you two constantly harp on even when I explain things clearly

Personally I'm not a fan of harps, I'm more of a synthesizer kind-of-guy. Anyhow, don't derail the thread with information that is irrelevant to the topic itself - It's about your ban, not Kronen's scamming ban. Thanks.
OK richard stop making jokes about my sentence thx + derailed the thread
because by making a joke about the fact that I used this word which means something else which constinues my sentence you will derail it while my example with kronen was valid
write readable english sentences and nobody can make fun of them!
  • Killa Kappa
  • Killa Kappa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 14508
  • Thanks received: 6745
  • Karma: -3121
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410674

sinzz wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Kronen started to keep going the argue when i tell him to stop

Stop putting the blame on others for absolutely everything - The thread is about your appeal and when Kronen gave his opinion on it, you derailed the thread with your nonsense regarding his own ban which has nothing to do with this topic at all. And you're in no position to draw the line and tell people what to do, in this specific situation, when to "stop". You started it, either shut up or contact the forum staff.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Mr. Richard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Posts: 9415
  • Thanks received: 5418
  • Karma: 183
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410675

xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
BCAT wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not causing drama and i'm not trying to annoy you I'm just giving my opinion and view on the situation. You clearly aren't able to handle someone criticising you also you clearly don't understand the difference between an opinion and causing drama. If you don't want to talk people giving opinions about your ban maybe you shouldn't have used exploits in the first place.
cool I listened to your opinion I gave mine I don't agree now stop, stop debating when I said I didn't want to hear from you
also "Making drama(s), causing arguments or events with unfortunate twists."
The fact that I don't agree with what you say creates arguments because of repeated rebons on this subject when I have explained to you clearly so I qualify it as drama since you persist on this subject when I told you everything I had to say thank you

Well in this case you're the one causing the argument. Kronen gave his honest opinion on the matter and for some reason you derailed the whole thread and started talking about him scamming and saying stuff like "dishonest people like you are not welcome" - Which has nothing to do with his primary point or your own SSRP appeal lmao.
ok explain the fact that constantly harps on this fact while I clearly explained my point of view to him at the beginning but which persists, oh it's true I forgot that you are the same, you two constantly harp on even when I explain things clearly

Personally I'm not a fan of harps, I'm more of a synthesizer kind-of-guy. Anyhow, don't derail the thread with information that is irrelevant to the topic itself - It's about your ban, not Kronen's scamming ban. Thanks.
OK richard stop making jokes about my sentence thx + derailed the thread
You literally the one who started derailing it
Kronen started to keep going the argue when i tell him to stop

Kronen didn't start anything, he gave his honest opinion why you should be permanently banned again, nothing to do with argueing.
"And I declined his argument with a counterargument, but he persisted with his own point of view. I ended up following his reasoning by citing the fact that he was banned for scamming, which made my decision simple and effective."
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9022
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3224
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410676

Worker From Home wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not causing drama and i'm not trying to annoy you I'm just giving my opinion and view on the situation. You clearly aren't able to handle someone criticising you also you clearly don't understand the difference between an opinion and causing drama. If you don't want to talk people giving opinions about your ban maybe you shouldn't have used exploits in the first place.
cool I listened to your opinion I gave mine I don't agree now stop, stop debating when I said I didn't want to hear from you
also "Making drama(s), causing arguments or events with unfortunate twists."
The fact that I don't agree with what you say creates arguments because of repeated rebons on this subject when I have explained to you clearly so I qualify it as drama since you persist on this subject when I told you everything I had to say thank you

Well in this case you're the one causing the argument. Kronen gave his honest opinion on the matter and for some reason you derailed the whole thread and started talking about him scamming and saying stuff like "dishonest people like you are not welcome" - Which has nothing to do with his primary point or your own SSRP appeal lmao.
ok explain the fact that constantly harps on this fact while I clearly explained my point of view to him at the beginning but which persists, oh it's true I forgot that you are the same, you two constantly harp on even when I explain things clearly

Personally I'm not a fan of harps, I'm more of a synthesizer kind-of-guy. Anyhow, don't derail the thread with information that is irrelevant to the topic itself - It's about your ban, not Kronen's scamming ban. Thanks.
OK richard stop making jokes about my sentence thx + derailed the thread
because by making a joke about the fact that I used this word which means something else which constinues my sentence you will derail it while my example with kronen was valid
write readable english sentences and nobody can make fun of them!
it's not a reason to do it and even less to understand what it really means
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9022
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3224
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410677

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Kronen started to keep going the argue when i tell him to stop

Stop putting the blame on others for absolutely everything - The thread is about your appeal and when Kronen gave his opinion on it, you derailed the thread with your nonsense regarding his own ban which has nothing to do with this topic at all. And you're in no position to draw the line and tell people what to do, in this specific situation, when to "stop". You started it, either shut up or contact the forum staff.
you should read my messages that I explained before rushing on this thank you and also don't thread me when you keept responding me and creat the argue, it's my thread not your so i suggest you stop commenting on it if you keept behave like this
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9022
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3224
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410679

Locking cause cringe. Expect an outcome soon
  • Faithful
  • Faithful's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • That Irish guy™
  • Posts: 955
  • Thanks received: 382
  • Karma: 273
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, sinzz, Kronen

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410689

Slander me again and watch what happens French boy
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Posts: 16719
  • Thanks received: 9549
  • Karma: 1001
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tinky, Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1410693

Hello Sinz,

After discussing the matter with Clarky, we have come to the decision that you are not ready to be unbanned. You have clearly not learned from this, and it must be said that through your time here over the past few weeks, the disturbance you’ve caused other users has grown to the point where you’ve become considerably more problematic.

You’ve had numerous chances to accept some credibility for wrongdoing, but in every instance, you refuse to do so, and instead point the finger at others and blame them for your behaviour. This is highly concerning, and while most users might reflect and develop a self-awareness that allows that to consistently challenge their own transgressions, and actually say to themselves that they could be at fault – you instead choose to remain as you are, with there always being some convenient excuse as to why someone else needs to be the problem.

Your ban is not that long, you can survive without ZARP over the next couple of days, and please take some to consider your behaviours, and understand whether you have it in you to accept that you are not the judge, jury and executioner for everyone in the server.

Finally, please stop asserting that your opinion holds greater merit than a staff member’s. Just because you disagree with something they say does not mean that they are in the wrong, and that you are permitted to make them out as though they are not qualified to be doing their role. It’s a delusional, arrogant mindset that makes it very difficult to want to assist you.

:denied:
  • Father Watson
  • Father Watson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Posts: 1262
  • Thanks received: 1042
  • Karma: 115
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, Mr. Richard
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

254 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
6/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
online
Connect to server Discord
234/810
online
Top