Its 3 days man, the sun is shining go outside fella
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410576

Nah man you gotta be cut off, you have a fucking problem for real. Idk if you ever thought of this crazy concept called changing the way you behave if people don't like you. The biggest problem with you is that you believe you're in the right every single time something happens and that it's everyone else that needs to change. You'd think that if everyone as a collective hated you that you would be the problem right? To you that's not so apparent I guess, must just be the french mindset unfortunately

:minussp:
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410580

For the love of Zarp god, take a break and play outlast trials with me!
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410581

thank you Clarky
:minussp:
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410583

go away rat boy
  • euan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • the truth is i miss you
  • Thanks received: 586
Ex Bhop Head Admin
Ex Surf Head Admin

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410635

i doubt anyone has read sinz his entire post
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410637

Wait it out muted user
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: bunnyslippers69

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410639

sinzz wrote:
lZl Sniper_Camp wrote:
Its only 3 days sinz just wait it out instead of writing a whole speech for no reason. even if what you did was a mistake you pay for the mistakes you do and not cry about it and try to get unbanned just learn ur lesson in silence and not infront of everybody

what do you want to sniper? were you paid to write this or are you doing it on purpose not to understand?
I didn't write all this so that you understand what you want to understand if it's okay don't write I didn't do it for nothing and don't try to understand what you want to understand
I didn't write all this so that you understand what you want to understand if it's okay don't write I didn't do it for nothing and don't try to understand what you want to understand
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410640

Markus wrote:
Wait it out muted user
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410645

After Sinz receiving multiple bans for exploiting I feel like 3 days isn't close to enough, After the way he has been acting over the past few years and the many exploits he has used 3 days shouldn't even be in the question and honestly it should be a permanent ban.
  • Kronen
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410646

Kronen wrote:
After Sinz receiving multiple bans for exploiting I feel like 3 days isn't close to enough, After the way he has been acting over the past few years and the many exploits he has used 3 days shouldn't even be in the question and honestly it should be a permanent ban.
you scammed afrohat 350b+ shush up thx u
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410647

sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
What I did doesn't mean you didn't exploit and shouldn't also be permanently banned.
  • Kronen
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410648

Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
What I did doesn't mean you didn't exploit and shouldn't also be permanently banned.
because I'm not like you who scam more than 350b compared to something that is not considered an exploit because I didn't win anything
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410649

sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
because I'm not like you who scam more than 350b compared to something that is not considered an exploit because I didn't win anything
I can't make sense of this but ill try my best to respond. Winning or not you still abused an unintended feature which is exploiting you cannot justify that me scamming has nothing to do with this and shouldn't be a part of the conversation. You have exploited you should be perm banned.
  • Kronen
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410650

Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
I can't make sense of this but ill try my best to respond. Winning or not you still abused an unintended feature which is exploiting you cannot justify that me scamming has nothing to do with this and shouldn't be a part of the conversation. You have exploited you should be perm banned.
it's not you who decides and I guess you should stay banned forever even if you refund afrohat dishonest people like you are not welcome in the ssrp server and more players who trick on other players by the same occasion
and at the same time it's not as if I was the only one to have practiced since many others had discovered it and seen that they had nothing and that it was normal for everyone but if you don't bother to read and make your own story don't try to type thank you
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410651

sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
it's not you who decides and I guess you should stay banned forever even if you reimburse afrohat dishonest people like you are not welcome in the ssrp server and more players who cheat on other players by the same occasion
Me scamming Afrohat has nothing to do with this, me being banned has nothing to do with this i can still have an opinion. You broke the rules you should be banned. You clearly know that exploiting is wrong since you have been perm banned for it at least 1 time before which is why I think you should be perm banned again. If you are punished for something the punishment should only go up which is why I think it shouldn't be 3 days.
  • Kronen
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410654

Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Kronen wrote:
it's not you who decides and I guess you should stay banned forever even if you reimburse afrohat dishonest people like you are not welcome in the ssrp server and more players who cheat on other players by the same occasion
Me scamming Afrohat has nothing to do with this, me being banned has nothing to do with this i can still have an opinion. You broke the rules you should be banned. You clearly know that exploiting is wrong since you have been perm banned for it at least 1 time before which is why I think you should be perm banned again. If you are punished for something the punishment should only go up which is why I think it shouldn't be 3 days.
well I see that you want to understand nothing and get a fixed idea of the situation because you want to piss me off so stop commenting in this thread thank you
Also stop causing drama if you don't want to take my arguments into account as I do for you
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410655

i would plus’s support this but you don’t listen to any advice that anyone has given you, and the hypocrisy is absurd.

also blm
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410659

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'm not causing drama and i'm not trying to annoy you I'm just giving my opinion and view on the situation. You clearly aren't able to handle someone criticising you also you clearly don't understand the difference between an opinion and causing drama. If you don't want to talk people giving opinions about your ban maybe you shouldn't have used exploits in the first place.
  • Kronen
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat, Mr. Richard, Paladin
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

179 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32