Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [MURDER] Demotion Appeal

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358582

Got the exact same kind of replies when I tried to appeal my demotions this isn't a one time thing :support:
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358601

I have been revived to say :support:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine, alit

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358607

PZGrens wrote:
biosenic wrote:
Wow… this remind me of the time when I was falsely webtauntmu-

:support:

This is very poor staffing from the higher-up LT members. You clearly said that you were going on inactivity for a very appropriate reason, and you then got punished for being inactive…. bruh. That’s the same as saying “do you want anything” to your girlfriend, and she says “no” and you actually don’t get her anything, and she gets mad at you for not buying something because she thinks you’ll get her something anyway… poor judgement from the LT.

However I’m not too sure about you being racist and not apologising… but I won’t comment on it as it’s already being discussed by staff.

Good luck anyway!

haha girlfriends do be crazy
omg have i created another zarp meme? :blink:
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358621

@Joshua www.grammarly.com/

Also there is no point to getting rid of your murder staff members in the first place, what impact is this having on the server? it doesn't get a sufficient consistent amount of players in the first place. Staff having to be active is pretty much asking them to time farm (not trying to call you out Revine, this is more of a statement) but take a look here:

The server has only had two players within 24 hours at completely separate times for each person, there is no encouragement to log on so ultimately this is the server owner's/CM team's issue. Demoting and sanctioning people does absolutely nothing beneficial for this server.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, rroobbiinn10xx, MsRevine, Spicy, Pie_ and 4 more...

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358627

Since you made your inactivity well known and it was even put into the onenote by a CM team member, I dont see a reason for your demotion.
You are on vacation and let a ton of people know you were going to be unable to get any time on the server, this appeal should be accepted hands down

:plussp:
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358629

I understand mistakes happen, but the dms with the SERVER OWNER just make it all worse. I also had an interesting interaction with him the other day when he handled a ban appeal (on someone I banned) falsely, broke policy, and wouldn’t own up to his actions once. It seems like he did the exact same thing here and just kept telling you to appeal. Makes me wonder.

:plussp:
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Lefty..

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358667

:plussp: Clearly the sanctions were broken, stupid stupid sanctions smh @joshua
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1819

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358674

This will be discussed inside the Murder LT Meeting.

My view on this is that you were in inactivity, and it's my and LT's fault for not double-checking with regards to you being inactivity during the week your action was agreed upon. Coda sent you a messaging explaining this. It is, therefore, your responsibility to inform any LT or CM team member if you are going to be unavailable to complete your sanction duties, of which you failed to do so; you did not only receive your section because of your inactivity before you went away on your vacation, we checked your activity for the last month, and you only connected three times despite being at home you also received it based on your recent actions on the racism side of things.

We understand that you are not going to carry a laptop away with you when you go away on holiday but as stated it is the person receiving the sanction to contact a member of the team, a simple message of "Hey you gave me this sanction I don't think I can fulfill it because of X reason" we would have then reviewed and readdressed our options. Still, you failed to message coda within the week; when I contacted you about it, you responded instantly, stating that it was unfair. I'm afraid I have to disagree as you received a week warning to message anyone of us or to complete the sanction duties set out for the month we agreed.

TLDR; I feel that you have used Murder SA rank to obtain a TS3 Staff Rank, and when contacted regarding your activity, you stated inactivity on four accounts, you were also racist and using homophobic slurs on the TTT Server, when questioned about it when we dragged you in, you did not state that you were sorry nor, did we get an apology, but we didn't punish you for it as you said that yourself and your friends were being harassed. Still, three days are later, you then made a disgusting racist joke... I would want to personally see a massive improvement in your attitude and the way how you handle situations with regards to racism ( at ZARP, we do not accept racism, we take it very seriously when a report comes in, and we review all evidence and reasoning behind and come up with a resolution. )
  • Joshua
  • Thanks received: 546
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by CEO of Business.

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358675

Joshua wrote:

My view on this is that you were in inactivity, and it's my and LT's fault for not double-checking with regards to you being inactivity during the week your action was agreed upon. Coda sent you a messaging explaining this. It is, therefore, your responsibility to inform any LT or CM team member if you are going to be unavailable to complete your sanction duties, of which you failed to do so; you did not only receive your section because of your inactivity before you went away on your vacation, we checked your activity for the last month, and you only connected three times despite being at home you also received it based on your recent actions on the racism side of things.

We understand that you are not going to carry a laptop away with you when you go away on holiday but as stated it is the person receiving the sanction to contact a member of the team, a simple message of "Hey you gave me this sanction I don't think I can fulfill it because of X reason" we would have then reviewed and readdressed our options. Still, you failed to message coda within the week; when I contacted you about it, you responded instantly, stating that it was unfair. I'm afraid I have to disagree as you received a week warning to message anyone of us or to complete the sanction duties set out for the month we agreed.

Bullshit.

I'll make it more constructive for you <3
Surely a message stating inactivity is enough for you / the LT to realise the sanction for activity won't be met, if you honestly don't notice that from a post stating they'd get less than the usual activity per week, then what the fuck is wrong with you?
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Boxy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, rroobbiinn10xx, MsRevine, Spicy, alit and 2 more...

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358678

Joshua wrote:

TLDR; I feel that you have used Murder SA rank to obtain a TS3 Staff Rank, and when contacted regarding your activity, you stated inactivity on four accounts, you were also racist and using homophobic slurs on the TTT Server, when questioned about it when we dragged you in, you did not state that you were sorry nor, did we get an apology, but we didn't punish you for it as you said that yourself and your friends were being harassed. Still, three days are later, you then made a disgusting racist joke... I would want to personally see a massive improvement in your attitude and the way how you handle situations with regards to racism ( at ZARP, we do not accept racism, we take it very seriously when a report comes in, and we review all evidence and reasoning behind and come up with a resolution. )
Let's keep bringing up the "racism" and "homophobia" which the person in question was NOT demoted for as a reason and excuse for how poorly this situation was handled.

TLDR; no one cares how you "feel"
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine, alit, Pie_, Agebt, Skippergroe

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358679

Boxy wrote:
Joshua wrote:

Bullshit.

• Joshua

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358680

Joshua wrote:
My view on this is that you were in inactivity, and it's my and LT's fault for not double-checking with regards to you being inactivity during the week your action was agreed upon. Coda sent you a messaging explaining this. It is, therefore, your responsibility to inform any LT or CM team member if you are going to be unavailable to complete your sanction duties, of which you failed to do
Wait what? You just said its the LT's fault for not checking that she was on inactivity then said its her fault for essentially not telling coda she was going on inactivity? But told the whole LT, not just Coda???

Also, the situation in regards to racism shouldn't really be brought up. Sure its a big deal but thats why you gave her a sanction, she was not racist or discriminatory in the week of her sanction so clearly the only reason she was demoted was her inactivity, in which she has explained multiple times that she couldn't have played. If you were going to demote her for racism it would have been done the week of the sanction, not last week.

To be honest this situation was pretty poorly handled
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Rule.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine, Skippergroe

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358681

Joshua wrote:
Boxy wrote:
Joshua wrote:

Bullshit.

uhuh?
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine, Poltergeist, Skippergroe

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358682

Joshua wrote:
Boxy wrote:
Joshua wrote:

Bullshit.

The only thing that matters here is that you and the rest of the lead team handled this horribly wrong. And if you can not admit that, you shouldnt have been an owner…
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1738
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine, Skippergroe

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358700

Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:
My view on this is that you were in inactivity, and it's my and LT's fault for not double-checking with regards to you being inactivity during the week your action was agreed upon. Coda sent you a messaging explaining this. It is, therefore, your responsibility to inform any LT or CM team member if you are going to be unavailable to complete your sanction duties, of which you failed to do
Wait what? You just said its the LT's fault for not checking that she was on inactivity then said its her fault for essentially not telling coda she was going on inactivity? But told the whole LT, not just Coda???

Also, the situation in regards to racism shouldn't really be brought up. Sure its a big deal but thats why you gave her a sanction, she was not racist or discriminatory in the week of her sanction so clearly the only reason she was demoted was her inactivity, in which she has explained multiple times that she couldn't have played. If you were going to demote her for racism it would have been done the week of the sanction, not last week.

This is what I was trying to get through, thank you so much Rule.
  • MsRevine
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • "We're all gonna make it brah"
  • Thanks received: 2485
Ex Murder Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
First Seen: Jun 24, 2016 1:50 AM
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rule

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358702

Joshua wrote:

You know this does remind me of a time where me and biosenic were out with my girlfriend and I asked her if she wanted anything. She said "no" so I didn't get her anything but then later she was mad even though she said she didn't want anything. Truly had me shook.
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, MsRevine, Muha, Hellsdevil, alit and 8 more...

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358706

Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:

Wait for what? You just said its the LT's fault for not checking that she was on inactivity then said its her fault for essentially not telling coda she was going on inactivity? But told the whole LT, not just Coda???

Wait what? You just said it's the LT's fault for not checking that she was in inactivity then said it's her fault for essentially not telling coda she was going on inactivity? But telling the whole LT, not just Coda??? - No I stated that it was myself and the LT's fault that we did not check the OneNote correctly where it stated that MsRevine was on inactivity while she was away, per the demotions policy under sanctions it states that the person who got the sanction is the one responsible to inform any member of the LT Team and or Community team that she will not be able to complete her duties. MSRevine failed to do so, therefore, this resulted in the demotion.

With regards to MSRevines racist activity, she would of past for that week, but if MsRevine had messaged one of us, we would of very easily paused the sanction
  • Joshua
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Joshua.

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358707

Joshua wrote:
Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:

Wait for what? You just said its the LT's fault for not checking that she was on inactivity then said its her fault for essentially not telling coda she was going on inactivity? But told the whole LT, not just Coda???

Wait what? You just said it's the LT's fault for not checking that she was in inactivity then said it's her fault for essentially not telling coda she was going on inactivity? But telling the whole LT, not just Coda??? - No I stated that it was myself and the LT's fault that we did not check the OneNote correctly where it stated that MsRevine was on inactivity while she was away, per the demotions policy under sanctions it states that the person who got the sanction is the one responsible to inform any member of the LT Team and or Community team that she will not be able to complete her duties. MSRevine failed to do so, therefore, this resulted in the demotion.

With regards to MSRevines racist activity, she would of past for that week, but if MsRevine had messaged one of us, we would of very easily paused the sanction
Oh ok, so it wasnt her fault, got it
Also, racist activity, what?? What does that have to do with her being unable to get on the server
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Henny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, God dammit Ross, Nogtog

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358708

Henny wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:

Also, racist activity, what?? What does the even mean
Believe it was constant homophobia and George Floyd jokes
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
The following user(s) said Thank You: Henny

[MURDER] Demotion Appeal 2 years 7 months ago #1358710

Smol wrote:
Henny wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:

Also, racist activity, what?? What does the even mean
Believe it was constant homophobia and George Floyd jokes
I have edited my response to better fit what Joshua was saying
Her homophobia and jokes about that other topic are another thing, Im speaking mainly on the demotion reason which was given
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Henny.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

296 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf