Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Official Warning Appeal

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325117

Name - notjam

STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:526624272

Staff Members Name - SSRP LT

Punishment Reason - not getting my F1 count

Server - SSRP

Story/Situation - i've always gotten several hours a day on SSRP but since there have been a lack of F1's being made recently+other variables il mention later i havent been able to get many F1's, keep in mind when i first got staff we were reminded that due to a decrease in playercount we didnt need to worry about getting F1's and since no further announcement was made+i was never told off for not getting my F1 count i still assumed that we should simply get as many as we can and try help the server in other ways despite this i was still given an official warning with no prior contact (aside from CEO poking me a few days ago telling me to get F1's, even then nothing about an official was mentioned)

Extra Information - with school starting and the lockdown slowly ending there has been a decrease in player count all over zarp, not just SSRP, meaning there is also less reports and F1's being made, with this previously mentioned lack of F1's there are also staff members that seem to see F1s as the cornerstone of staffing to the point where they could have over a hundred and still ask for my already handled F1's so its impossible to get a good F1 count without waiting for F1's and not enjoying the game. my activity is exceptional and even though i try to balance SSRP with TTT i am still on nearly every day so clearly its not my activity thats the problem its that some staff dont work as a team, not saying getting a lot of F1's is a bad thing it just shouldnt be what you think staffing is all about. Whole situation could've been avoided if i had previously been contacted about this
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325118

+SUPPORT
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325120

:plussp:
Free jam
If you werent given any previous warning it seems pretty stupid to give out an official when it was the first time he didnt get enough? Especially with lower playercounts. How come other people get told they dont need to worry about f1s but some people do?
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325122

Nogtog wrote:
Free jam
If you werent given any previous warning it seems pretty stupid to give out an official when it was the first time he didnt get enough? Especially with lower playercounts. How come other people get told they dont need to worry about f1s but some people do?
i hadnt gotten my F1 count before but i was told we didnt need to get it previously, there was still no previous contact
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
ex CM

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325124

Due with the player base of ZarpGaming SSRP, I would say this official should be removed, I believe there are rarely any F1's, if there are other staff members instantly do them to try to catch up on F1's.
Goodluck
  • TrueOverL
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 886
Last Edit: 3 years 4 weeks ago by TrueOverL.

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325127

To be fair, CEO poking you is probably a hint that your f1 count is too low and if no one else got an official its probably because the player count has recovered enough that staff should be getting their f1 count. That being said this could be considered your first week that you should have been getting f1s and if you think about it in that regard an official is a bit tough.

:neutralsp:
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325132

Interesting that it was for f1's

I actually did a test with emil, gamerblamer and ezeh when there was 6 odd staff members on. We all made a different f1 in the order of nlr - rdm - disrespect - stuck. Out of the 6 staff members who do you think answered which one?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Best of luck jam!
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325133

PZGrens wrote:
To be fair, CEO poking you is probably a hint that your f1 count is too low and if no one else got an official its probably because the player count has recovered enough that staff should be getting their f1 count. That being said this could be considered your first week that you should have been getting f1s and if you think about it in that regard an official is a bit tough.

Wouldn't say 20-30 players peak is recovered with 10 of them being JMTs alts, and the others just generally messing around. There's hardly any F1's being made.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, MsRevine, TrueOverL, alit, PZGrens and 1 more...

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325134

I don't see a point in an official when a verbal would have sufficed.

No point in arguing about other staff getting f1s when that doesn't affect Jam's ability to get f1's anyway.

• PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member
Last Edit: 3 years 4 weeks ago by PZGrens. Reason: Changed my mind

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325135

PZGrens wrote:

I was poked only a few days ago and tried to get F1's but didn't have enough time and like I said I was still under the impression I didn't need to get 20 F1's since nothing about an official was mentioned
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
ex CM

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325136

:minussp: I have school irl as well I don't seem to struggle CEO also gave you multiple warnings and told you that you could also go on inactivity if the issue lied somewhere in real life or with your no audio alone.

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325138

:minussp: if you didnt cf you would have gotten your f1s :)
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 295

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325139

Sam Winchester wrote:
:minussp: I have school irl as well I don't seem to struggle CEO also gave you multiple warnings and told you that you could also go on inactivity if the issue lied somewhere in real life or with your no audio alone.
when did I get multiple warnings? And him saying I can go on inactivity cuz I don't have sound isn't a warning that I need F1's since sound has a very minimal effect on staffing and has nothing to do with my f1 count. And just because you manage to get your f1 count doesn't mean everyone has as much spare time
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
ex CM

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325141

narexa wrote:
PZGrens wrote:

Wouldn't say 20-30 players peak is recovered with 10 of them being JMTs alts, and the others just generally messing around. There's hardly any F1's being made.

I'd also like to add that most of the consistent players are already staff.

Green line = staff.

Not sure who sabelnikovdavid1984 is but assuming due to play time its jmts alt. 11 out of the 17 players currently on the server are staff...
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, jam

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325143

Next time you’re below the minimum f1 count shoot me a message and I’ll get stuck a few times, as for the appeal I think it should be removed. For the amount of staff There are the player counts are pretty low and at times it’s just everyone at spawn coin flipping with 0 f1s made (at least I’d anticipate I’m not staff).
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325147

jam wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
when did I get multiple warnings? And him saying I can go on inactivity cuz I don't have sound isn't a warning that I need F1's since sound has a very minimal effect on staffing and has nothing to do with my f1 count. And just because you manage to get your f1 count doesn't mean everyone has as much spare time

If I remember correctly he did indeed poke you on teamspeak once or twice as well as pinging you in staff chat telling you to get your F1s up, and in DMs.

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325149

Sam Winchester wrote:
jam wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:

If I remember correctly he did indeed poke you on teamspeak once or twice as well as pinging you in staff chat telling you to get your F1s up, and in DMs.

Who pays attention to Teamspeak pokes :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • TrueOverL
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 886

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325150

Sam Winchester wrote:
jam wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:

how could you see my dms or poke history with ceo? theres nothing related about F1's in my dms with CEO aside from when he told me i had been officialed, no one at all told me i needed F1's in staff chat and i was poked ONCE a few days ago. are you just making this up?
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
ex CM

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325151

TrueOverL wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
jam wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:

Hey, wake up.

Let me know if you need any F1s Jam bro
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWORD, jam

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 4 weeks ago #1325152

narexa wrote:
TrueOverL wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
jam wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:

Hey, wake up.

Let me know if you need any F1s Jam bro
i dont even get the "hey, wake up" due to lack of sound :(
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
ex CM

The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, TrueOverL