Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Official Warning Appeal

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 2 weeks ago #1325602

Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
jam wrote:
jam wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Just to clear up some confusion on this thread, I've been informed by a member of the Lead Team that they contacted jam multiple times about his F1 count prior to his official warning - we would not give someone an official warning without contacting them first, we always check before voting on an official warning if the staff member has been contacted.
not to sound rude but where and when was I contacted?
still haven't seen any follow up on this

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the variation of censoring in this photo, Not only has he used a combination of block and blur censoring but they aren't even consistent. One profile picture is blur censored whilst the rest are block censored. Not only that but he also blurred his name and profile picture on one message and not the other, I'm not a philosopher but it really makes you think.
Respect the hustle in all fairness
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 2 weeks ago #1325603

Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
jam wrote:
jam wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Just to clear up some confusion on this thread, I've been informed by a member of the Lead Team that they contacted jam multiple times about his F1 count prior to his official warning - we would not give someone an official warning without contacting them first, we always check before voting on an official warning if the staff member has been contacted.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the variation of censoring in this photo, Not only has he used a combination of block and blur censoring but they aren't even consistent. One profile picture is blur censored whilst the rest are block censored. Not only that but he also blurred his name and profile picture on one message and not the other, I'm not a philosopher but it really makes you think.

Art is subjective friend
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 2 weeks ago #1325607

EviIstewie wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
jam wrote:
jam wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Art is subjective friend

This is more than just art. It is a study of the soul.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 2 weeks ago #1325616

theres more staff than regular players, meaning theres obviously less f1s
this is funny :zarp:

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 2 weeks ago #1325617

TheXnator wrote:
jam wrote:
jam wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

i was poked once a few days before my official and tried to get some but wasn't able to for reasons previously mentioned and said that in staff chat, apart from the occasional "get F1's guys!" there was nothing said ingame or in the staff channel and I was never given a speaking to
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 2 weeks ago #1325619

Let's just remove jam's official warning and be done for. Jam overall is nice person, and I don't think he should've gotten official warning for F1 count. I would've understand if he abused his powers or didn't do any F1's, but he has done. It ain't much, but it's honest work.
  • TrueOverL
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 887
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 2 weeks ago #1325635

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

what was your f1 count like the week before, and how many days were given to you to get them up. to official in the same week as you warn them is honestly kind of scummy, especially when the majority of players are staff, if that is the case
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by luke_.

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 2 weeks ago #1325649

As much as I also disagree with the minimal F1's an official suggests you've not had enough for at least a couple weeks, andd If you got pinged (assuming it wasn't an hour before the meeting) that's your little reminder to get them done, though at the same time, there is certain individuals who hoard those F1's like preppers hoard supplies for the nuclear fallout which in turn makes it rather difficult to get them sometimes, I'm not sure how many F1's minimal is but with the ratio of Staff : Players, staff currently outweigh the amount of players thus meaning there is less F1's so putting them together you've got hoarding staff & less players meaning even less F1's, pain in the arse I guess, Well good luck!
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 2 weeks ago #1325651

Ping the man all ya want it don’t make f1’s appear, the f1’s are getting taxed by the opps free up jam :pray:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Lewis_is_java.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, narexa, Sam the Sausage, Killa Kappa, TrueOverL and 2 more...

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 2 weeks ago #1326247

Bump
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 2 weeks ago #1326624

Reaching out to people via discord isnt always the best way, myself dont get a notifaction when somone @Myname, May be possible that jam didn’t notice anyone reaching out to him on Discord, Easier to Either Speak to him/ or take him ingame to a roof and have a chat telling him what’s going to happen if he doesn’t reach the f1 count this week or next week. (Pm’s, Pokes, Pings are not really effective in my opinion, Best way would be to Talk to the man in Game, or to reach out on Steam.)

Jam’s trying his best, Some Staff members deal with stuff outside f1. Not everybody asks users to make an f1 if they reach out via private messages for help, and with school and work, all that shit, can be rough to stay active, i’d say an Offical isnt necessary at this point. :)

:plussp:
  • Kylie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • (͡o‿O͡)
  • Thanks received: 266

Junrey Balawing: and chief is probably 34
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Kylie.

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 2 weeks ago #1326661

:support:

I don’t play SSRP, but I don’t think this is a good thing to do to staff, especially since the player count is not the best. You can’t expect a staff member to get 15 F1s if the player count is 5 (and if there are like 4 staff members on as well)

So like everyone else has said, this is an unfair punishment, and jam and newer staff members need to be given more chances because of the player count.

Good luck jam!
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator

[SSRP] Official Warning Appeal 3 years 2 weeks ago #1327232

Hello Jam,

We have discussed your official warning appeal in great detail during our weekly LT meeting, We have agreed that we are going to be denying this official warning appeal, We believe that you had more than equal optionality to gain more than 20 f1's across the past month, If you wish to discuss this further you are more then welcome to contact one of the LT team.

Josh
:denied:
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 546
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Joshua.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

271 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32