Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300922

Name - DonaldJTrump
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:48752911
Staff Members Name - Biosenic
Punishment Reason - RDM, killing T-buddy for giving out my location and reviving a detective.
Server - TTT server
Story/Situation -
I am playing as a Traitor and my buddy suddenly starts calling out my location, I mark him out as KILL target and kill him moments later since he is the first to close in on my location and he violated rule 1.8 before that point by ressing a Detective.

Extra Information -
It was self-defense since I can't covertly complete my traitor round when someone who can spot me trough walls by my traitor sign keeps giving my location away and is not attempting to kill innocents yet reviving them resulting in my cover getting blown by a violation of rule 1.8.
[01:02] biosenic [innocent] identified the body of 15K [detective]
<- He is dead.
[01:15] suh [traitor] bought weapon_ttt_defib
<- He is the only other traitor alive at the time
[Infamous] suh: hes up there
<- He tells them where I am.
[Abnormal] DonaldJTrump: imma report you for teaming
<- I didn't report because i expect people to see a false report and act upon it but apparently biosenic doesn't know the rules that well (1.8 violated twice)

[02:08] 15K [detective] killed DonaldJTrump [traitor] with weapon_ttt_hk416 <- I die by the detective he ressed.
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Quimoth.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300924

u said some really hurtful things about me my mans ngl im hurt
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 17
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, Poltergeist

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300925

handling
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300926

Harry RDM Squatta wrote:
handling

Hmmm, I don't remember you being staff anymore.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300928

Handling :) :zarp:
  • hazzenator
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 656

✪ SSRP Balla ✪
✪ Ex Minecraft Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex TTT Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex SSRP Administrator ✪
✪ Ex Forum/ TS Staff ✪
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy, Poltergeist

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300929

:minussp:
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300932

Suh does this type of thing often so I understand your frustration. I would have said you deserved a verbal but because of how your attitude has been described it's no surprise you ended up being warned.
:simp:
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300937

I did not get warned for my attitude, rather for killing a T-buddy who simply betrayed me/teamed and therefor lost his right to complain about me ending his griefing.

If you disregard context and warn and slay me for something done out of self-defense/grief prevention (which is allowed the way i read the rules) my attitude most definitely wont improve. Especially if you then play the role of a hypocrite saying I need to let staff handle it when they aren't handling it properly to begin with, they often take part in this themselves even though it is a violation of the rules.
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300939

Quimoth wrote:
I didn't report because i expect people to see a false report and act upon it but apparently biosenic doesn't know the rules that well (1.8 violated twice)

Imagine getting angry at the staff for not acting on something you haven't brought to their attention.

You've been playing long enough to know not to do this and your previous post was just shitty attitude

Could be accepted or denied and itll be fine. But I hope its denied
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
✯✯ Former TTT Server Owner✯✯
The following user(s) said Thank You: God dammit Ross, jam, Poltergeist

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300940

Quimoth wrote:
I did not get warned for my attitude, rather for killing a T-buddy who simply betrayed me/teamed and therefor lost his right to complain about me ending his griefing.

If you disregard context and warn and slay me for something done out of self-defense/grief prevention (which is allowed the way i read the rules) my attitude most definitely wont improve. Especially if you the play the role of a hypocrite saying I need to let staff handle it when they aren't handling it properly to begin with, they often take part in this themselves even though it is a violation of the rules.
lol you RDMed your t buddy to prevent grief but you just grieved him??? lmao
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300942

Nay wrote:
Quimoth wrote:
I didn't report because i expect people to see a false report and act upon it but apparently biosenic doesn't know the rules that well (1.8 violated twice)

Imagine getting angry at the staff for not acting on something you haven't brought to their attention.

You've been playing long enough to know not to do this and your previous post was just shitty attitude

Imagine saying I didn't bring it to their attention when my report response literally tells them i killed him for teaming.

Do i truly need to make a separate report because you guys are to stupid to handle it from my response on a false rdm report or what?
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300943

biosenic wrote:
Quimoth wrote:

If you disregard context and warn and slay me for something done out of self-defense/grief prevention (which is allowed the way i read the rules) my attitude most definitely wont improve. Especially if you the play the role of a hypocrite saying I need to let staff handle it when they aren't handling it properly to begin with, they often take part in this themselves even though it is a violation of the rules.
lol you RDMed your t buddy to prevent grief but you just grieved him??? lmao

Tell me how killing an RDMer (when you have all the proof needed) is any different from killing another griefer (when you have all the proof needed)

I don't care about your bias, you're only making it more obvious this way.
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300945

Quimoth wrote:
Nay wrote:
Quimoth wrote:

Imagine saying I didn't bring it to their attention when my report response literally tells them i killed him for teaming.

Do i truly need to make a separate report because you guys are to stupid to handle it from my response on a false rdm report or what?

Jesus christ how many more times do you need to hear this.

If you want someone punished you report them. It's the best way to bring it to the staffs attention and they then use the system in place deal with it.
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
✯✯ Former TTT Server Owner✯✯

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300947

Nay wrote:
Quimoth wrote:
Nay wrote:
Quimoth wrote:

If you want someone punished you report them. It's the best way to bring it to the staffs attention and they then use the system in place deal with it.

He reported me in-game, I responded why I killed him. Yet still get punished for it. Tell me how that means I did not contact staff? He was leading people to me already, I am not going to waste any time telling staff in-round when it is in clear view due to chat being used + some are spectating it.

Like do I actually need to report EVERYTHING when it is in clear view for 3+ staff members?

Also, this is an appeal, not a report of abuse.
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300948

Quimoth wrote:
Nay wrote:
Quimoth wrote:
Nay wrote:
Quimoth wrote:

He reported me in-game, I responded why I killed him. Yet still get punished for it. Tell me how that means I did not contact staff? He was leading people to me already, I am not going to waste any time telling staff in-round when it is in clear view due to chat being used + some are spectating it.

Like do I actually need to report EVERYTHING when it is in clear view for 3+ staff members?

Also, this is an appeal, not a report of abuse.

bruh just drop it
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 17

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300950

I can report for abuse if that is what you want turtleboi, but that is a different part of the forums.

I got a tip for you though: when breaking rules, don't be mad when people kill you for it and then false report them.
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300952

Quimoth wrote:
I can report for abuse if that is what you want turtleboi, but that is a different part of the forums.

I got a tip for you though: when breaking rules, don't be mad when people kill you for it and then false report them.

If someone was metagaming and you RDM them for it, you still broke a rule so that isn't a false report. You are perfectly punishable because you too broke a rule. If I were you, I'd just report the person instead of getting "revenge" or "justice".
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300955

Quimoth wrote:
Like do I actually need to report EVERYTHING when it is in clear view for 3+ staff members?.

Yes.
Well technically no, it depends on the rule some situations staff will step in however some situations such as RDM we wait for a report for many reasons, the main reason being we didn't see the whole situation thus don't know the whole story and do not want to assume.

another thing, When you're here with this attitude just blatantly disrespecting people who just trying to explain the situation to you, do you really think we'll want this punishment taken off your account, Maybe just calm down a bit, you're not helping yourself.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Boxy.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300957

So when I rdm, I am allowed to get the one ending my RDM spree to get slain and warned? That seems busted. but again, its not like this is the first time i see some next level weird stuff with staff showing that rules are basically applied at random in grey areas. They seem just a coin toss instead of some actual common sense being used. Self-defense is allowed, teaming isn't. But i guess vodka need to read the rules properly.
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300959

Quimoth wrote:
So when I rdm, I am allowed to get the one ending my RDM spree to get slain and warned? That seems busted. but again, its not like this is the first time i see some next level weird stuff with staff showing that rules are basically applied at random in grey areas. They seem just a coin toss instead of some actual common sense being used. Self-defense is allowed, teaming isn't. But i guess vodka need to read the rules properly.

You clearly know nothing about how the staff team works and as it has been stated many times, we punish at discretion, We don't punish for every petty little rule break, but hey as I stated on your last post if you think the staff are being bias and favouriting certain individuals please feel free to gather the evidence and report it.

But what you're not understanding here is you have broken a rule and then you come onto the forums with posts which to what I've seen have been 10% about the actual appeal and then 90% about your opinion on the staff team, portraying simply disgusting attitude towards everyone, we are trying to help your case, we are trying to resolve the situation, Ok your personal opinion might think we're not interested in helping but I assure you no one on the TTT Staff team is actively trying to piss you off or get you punished.

The rules are "applied" where necessary, If you are in a room with 10 people and one person gets shot leading to an accidental RDM, chances are we won't punish.

as for your question at the start, If you blatantly RDM and someone kills you for it in the same round, chances are they won't get punished, if they kill you in a following round chances are they will, and I know you're relating this to your situation however it is completely unrelated Killing without a valid reason is a T act, they can kill you for that, Telling someone where you are located is not a T act and they can't kill you for that however if like you're situation you're both T's the person whom shared the location can get punished if you just tell the online staff.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Boxy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

246 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop