Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300960

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I do not think I am the one that needs to go over the rules, I never said self-defense isn't allowed. I told you to report someone instead of taking the rules into your own hands. You should've reported them instead of RDMing your T buddy. I have been told by many players that suh is a dickhead on the server but that doesn't mean you get to take a situation into your own hands.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300961

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
Quimoth wrote:
I can report for abuse if that is what you want turtleboi, but that is a different part of the forums.

I got a tip for you though: when breaking rules, don't be mad when people kill you for it and then false report them.

If someone was metagaming and you RDM them for it, you still broke a rule so that isn't a false report. You are perfectly punishable because you too broke a rule. If I were you, I'd just report the person instead of getting "revenge" or "justice".

Again, if I was going to die before anyone stopping his teaming, why should I wait... are you actually trying to tell me you guys don't give a fuck about rule 1.8 when it is someone you like or what the actual fuck are you saying?

Isn't it at least reasonable to not punish me when you have it in CLEAR FUCKING VIEW of your damagelogs AND your chat that the guy was actually griefing me?

If he had revived the detective JUST for credits, fine. But he left the detective alive and chose to give my position in public chat, that is why I killed him because apparently he can't just stop griefing at the first offense. I don't even get that you guys are OK with reviving innocents when it is not for credits purposes. In this case you might at least use a bit of common sense and see that I killed him because he was betraying/griefing me.
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Quimoth.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300963

Quimoth wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
Quimoth wrote:
I can report for abuse if that is what you want turtleboi, but that is a different part of the forums.

I got a tip for you though: when breaking rules, don't be mad when people kill you for it and then false report them.

If someone was metagaming and you RDM them for it, you still broke a rule so that isn't a false report. You are perfectly punishable because you too broke a rule. If I were you, I'd just report the person instead of getting "revenge" or "justice".

Again, if I was going to die before anyone stopping his teaming, why should I wait... are you actually trying to tell me you guys don't give a fuck about rule 1.8 when it is someone you like or what the actual fuck are you saying?

Isn't it at least reasonable to not punish me when you have it in CLEAR FUCKING VIEW of your damagelogs AND your chat that the guy was actually griefing me?

If he had revived the detective JUST for credits, fine. But he left the detective alive and chose to give my position in public chat, that is why I killed him because apparently he can't just stop griefing at the first offense. I don't even get that you guys are OK with reviving innocents when it is not for credits purposes. In this case you might at least use a bit of common sense and see that I killed him because he was betraying/griefing me.

you still should not have killed him just because he did what he did! why are you making such a big deal out of this? you brought this upon yourself... + your attitude towards this has been atrocious. you are really putting a bad impression over yourself, which could lead us to not taking you seriously since you make a big deal out of EVERYTHING.
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Poltergeist.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[TTT] Punishment Appeal - Quimoth 3 years 3 months ago #1300968

Hello Quimoth,

I will keep this short and sweet. Having spoken to a few staff and 2 LT members, this appeal is going to be DENIED. You have played for enough to know that if someone is rulebreaking, you report them. Breaking a rule because someone else broke a rule is not the smartest idea in the world. I don't need to bog the reply down with needless information as you know full well what you did.

Report, don't RDM :)

:denied:
  • hazzenator
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 656

✪ SSRP Balla ✪
✪ Ex Minecraft Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex TTT Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex SSRP Administrator ✪
✪ Ex Forum/ TS Staff ✪
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by hazzenator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy, Vodka4Gaben, God dammit Ross, Poltergeist
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

210 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf