⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412674

Smol wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Евгений Викторович Пригожин wrote:
zKyEHD wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Crossing our fingers, Faithful is the only staff up there that actually knows SSRP to an extent where you could have a significant impact, if he doesn't do something about hackers who could ?

I'm afraid that the unban wave is in-fact Faithful's first CM scheme that he's putting into effect - Not sure how much the rest of the Community Team had an impact on the plan itself (and whether Faithful in favour or against unbanning hackers); But I'm confident that they will be reasonable enough to listen to the overwhelming cries of all these community members on this thread and reconsider their decision in regards to who's bans will be affected by the planned unban wave.

Realistically, no one wants hackers (especially reoffending ones) anywhere near the servers.

Yea cause remember when katje got unbanned and everyone flipped out? Yea notice how that didn't have an impact it was only Xnator that caused him to be rebanned. The communities voice isn't heard lmao
its heard just ignored :silly:
this is how it feels suggesting something to the LT
Am I included :( :(
No Dr. Smol, I love waking up to a new picture of my house every day from you :3
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always
The topic has been locked.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 6 days ago #1412734

Nafe wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

Crossing our fingers, Faithful is the only staff up there that actually knows SSRP to an extent where you could have a significant impact, if he doesn't do something about hackers who could ?

I'm afraid that the unban wave is in-fact Faithful's first CM scheme that he's putting into effect - Not sure how much the rest of the Community Team had an impact on the plan itself (and whether Faithful in favour or against unbanning hackers); But I'm confident that they will be reasonable enough to listen to the overwhelming cries of all these community members on this thread and reconsider their decision in regards to who's bans will be affected by the planned unban wave.

Realistically, no one wants hackers (especially reoffending ones) anywhere near the servers.

Yea cause remember when katje got unbanned and everyone flipped out? Yea notice how that didn't have an impact it was only Xnator that caused him to be rebanned. The communities voice isn't heard lmao

It was also Xnator who let him get unbanned by not telling anyone on the CM team of that time WHY he was banned and as usual not putting in proper ban reasons :lol:

That's false, I simply wasn't present for the vote lmao, only one who knew the *full* story with Katje was Martin

If y'all think he deserved unbanning after what he did (and btw it was community outrage that got him rebanned, not me specifically) then you should rethink your moral compass. His unban was one of the final straws behind why I dipped.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 9 months 6 days ago by TheXnator.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 6 days ago #1412735

TheXnator wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

It was also Xnator who let him get unbanned by not telling anyone on the CM team of that time WHY he was banned and as usual not putting in proper ban reasons :lol:

That's false, I simply wasn't present for the vote lmao, only one who knew the *full* story with Katje was Martin

If y'all think he deserved unbanning after what he did (and btw it was community outrage that got him rebanned, not me specifically) then you should rethink your moral compass. His unban was one of the final straws behind why I dipped.

Actually you are wrong you were asked several times to come to the meeting to give your input and after dozens of meetings of you not bothering to show up this was yet another, what a shocker. Additionally you entered the reason on the OneNote for the proof as "You dont want to see that". Then you went around afterwards DMing people saying how shocked you were that me Nafe and Martin decided on the vote. So get your facts straight next time before spewing garbage on the forums.

Edit: Had a good chat with Xnator and to his credit he did say he was very busy at the time as he was burnt out from working on updates non-stop which is true and did take responsibility for not putting down clear enough reasons on the OneNote. All in all there's always things everyone can do better and the right decision was reached in the end.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5060
Last Edit: 9 months 6 days ago by Chuteuk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, TheXnator

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 6 days ago #1412736

TheXnator wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

dork
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: dusheke dabliqius

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 6 days ago #1412745

Chuteuk wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

Actually you are wrong you were asked several times to come to the meeting to give your input and after dozens of meetings of you not bothering to show up this was yet another, what a shocker. Additionally you entered the reason on the OneNote for the proof as "You dont want to see that". Then you went around afterwards DMing people saying how shocked you were that me Nafe and Martin decided on the vote. So get your facts straight next time before spewing garbage on the forums.

Edit: Had a good chat with Xnator and to his credit he did say he was very busy at the time as he was burnt out from working on updates non-stop which is true and did take responsibility for not putting down clear enough reasons on the OneNote. All in all there's always things everyone can do better and the right decision was reached in the end.

If I recall correctly before Xnator even knew of his unban the communities outrage was present including myself and clarky (at the time we weren't a fan of each other one bit) both explaining to yourself and martin (nafe wasn't present at that point although I did dm him like you lost the plot mate) on why its such an awful decision to unban him and explaining pretty clearly the reasons why he was banned, we didn't see the one note and the thing of "you dont want to see that" and I didn't know what was on the onenote until just now, thinking back if you took what me and clarky explained, matched it with the reasoning on the one note it gave what we were saying some weight. I respect that I (and maybe clarky) at the time were staff and our word meant nothing but the disregard of what we were saying in defense of katje being unbanned felt incredibly insulting at the time. The main things that stood out to me at least was first off the request that me and or clarky provided proof of what katje did which for unbelievably obvious reasons we didn't have (I'll give you one of them, we are not mentally ill freak pedophiles who takes pleasure is disgusting imagery) and secondly the statement "People get less jail time for worse crimes" now I don't know if that was aimed at what me and clarky explained that he had done OR what you guys thought he had done while voting on his unban so if someone wishes to clarify that, please do so. The idea that everything is from a legal standpoint and complete removal of any moral responsibility for younger (or any for the matter, can't say I know anyone who would want to have to see what some people did) members of the community at the time felt shocking. On top of that you had well respected members such as jawson in a worry because of katjes previous actions( zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/11-help/1...etion-urgent#1394837 ). It was worrying to have seen people in a higher position be so set on unbanning one member regardless of how many people explaining what they had done, regardless if it was without proof, a simple course of action would have been rebanning of him while investigating the truth of the matter but it appeared (a matter of perspective is from myself so fully open to hear things from another side) that despite the whole community coming together it still took Xnator to confirm that what the community is saying is correct. Again I want to explain that this is from my personal perceptive with finding out and what was said in the discord channel discussion with yourself, martin and clarky, I can respect that from your standpoint (please correct me if im wrong) you didn't have concrete reasoning not to unban him and yes the statement of "people get less jail time for worse crimes" is factually correct but it was tough (im sure even more so for clarky because I know he was told his attitude stunk for what he was saying) to sit and try to explain something we both felt incredibly strongly about and feel like what we were saying was disregarded when we were saying what we were for the sake of people in the community not as an attack on katje, I hate the bastard but I hated the idea that more members could/would be traumatized by his actions. Oh the final thing of "people can change" yea some people can change and reform or whatever but there is a point of which that isn't the case and I think when the only thing you can do for enjoyment is what he was watching/doing I think its pretty safe to say they were too far gone.
More than open to hear and understand martin or yourself's point of view further from what transpired that evening :zarp: :zarp:
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 6 days ago #1412746

Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

If I recall correctly before Xnator even knew of his unban the communities outrage was present including myself and clarky (at the time we weren't a fan of each other one bit) both explaining to yourself and martin (nafe wasn't present at that point although I did dm him like you lost the plot mate) on why its such an awful decision to unban him and explaining pretty clearly the reasons why he was banned, we didn't see the one note and the thing of "you dont want to see that" and I didn't know what was on the onenote until just now, thinking back if you took what me and clarky explained, matched it with the reasoning on the one note it gave what we were saying some weight. I respect that I (and maybe clarky) at the time were staff and our word meant nothing but the disregard of what we were saying in defense of katje being unbanned felt incredibly insulting at the time. The main things that stood out to me at least was first off the request that me and or clarky provided proof of what katje did which for unbelievably obvious reasons we didn't have (I'll give you one of them, we are not mentally ill freak pedophiles who takes pleasure is disgusting imagery) and secondly the statement "People get less jail time for worse crimes" now I don't know if that was aimed at what me and clarky explained that he had done OR what you guys thought he had done while voting on his unban so if someone wishes to clarify that, please do so. The idea that everything is from a legal standpoint and complete removal of any moral responsibility for younger (or any for the matter, can't say I know anyone who would want to have to see what some people did) members of the community at the time felt shocking. On top of that you had well respected members such as jawson in a worry because of katjes previous actions( zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/11-help/1...etion-urgent#1394837 ). It was worrying to have seen people in a higher position be so set on unbanning one member regardless of how many people explaining what they had done, regardless if it was without proof, a simple course of action would have been rebanning of him while investigating the truth of the matter but it appeared (a matter of perspective is from myself so fully open to hear things from another side) that despite the whole community coming together it still took Xnator to confirm that what the community is saying is correct. Again I want to explain that this is from my personal perceptive with finding out and what was said in the discord channel discussion with yourself, martin and clarky, I can respect that from your standpoint (please correct me if im wrong) you didn't have concrete reasoning not to unban him and yes the statement of "people get less jail time for worse crimes" is factually correct but it was tough (im sure even more so for clarky because I know he was told his attitude stunk for what he was saying) to sit and try to explain something we both felt incredibly strongly about and feel like what we were saying was disregarded when we were saying what we were for the sake of people in the community not as an attack on katje, I hate the bastard but I hated the idea that more members could/would be traumatized by his actions. Oh the final thing of "people can change" yea some people can change and reform or whatever but there is a point of which that isn't the case and I think when the only thing you can do for enjoyment is what he was watching/doing I think its pretty safe to say they were too far gone.
More than open to hear and understand martin or yourself's point of view further from what transpired that evening :zarp: :zarp:
tldr
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 6 days ago #1412747

Markus wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

tldr

ChatGPT says:

- Xnator unbanned someone named katje despite community outrage.
- The author and Clarky opposed the decision and explained why katje was originally banned.
- They felt insulted when their concerns were disregarded and were asked for proof, which they couldn't provide.
- The author believes the decision lacked moral responsibility for younger community members.
- Respected member Jawson expressed worry about katje's past actions.
- The author thinks the decision should have been reevaluated despite community opposition.
- They acknowledge that Xnator may not have had concrete reasons not to unban katje.
- The author is concerned about potential harm to community members caused by katje's actions.
- They express skepticism about the idea of people changing, suggesting katje had gone too far.
- The author seeks to understand Xnator and Martin's perspective on the matter.
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1186

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 6 days ago #1412748

#Pumpkin
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 6 days ago #1412749

bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Markus wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

tldr

ChatGPT says:

- The CM Team unbanned someone named katje despite community outrage.
- The author and Clarky opposed the decision and explained why katje was originally banned.
- They felt insulted when their concerns were disregarded and were asked for proof, which they couldn't provide.
- The author believes the decision lacked moral responsibility for younger community members.
- Respected member Jawson expressed worry about katje's past actions.
- The author thinks the decision should have been reevaluated sooner due to community opposition.
- They acknowledge that Chute/Martin/Nafe may not have had concrete reasons not to unban katje.
- The author was concerned about potential harm to community members caused by katje's actions.
- They express skepticism about the idea of people changing, suggesting katje had gone too far.
- The author seeks to understand Chute's and Martin's perspective on the matter.

Pretty damn close, lemme edit that up for ya
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 6 days ago #1412750

Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

• Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 5 days ago #1412771

Alwyas a good time reading drama. It's better than reading twillight

I wish you the best as Community Manager Faithful, i hope you are faithful to your job. get it?
  • Patrick TM
  • Legendary Member
  • Zarp Map Developer
  • Thanks received: 615
Last Edit: 9 months 5 days ago by Patrick TM.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Faithful, maddox

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 5 days ago #1412772

TheXnator wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

YOO XNATOR IS BACK OMG ZARP IS ZARPING REALLY HARD

HELLO COCO CAN U EXPLAIN TO US THE TRUTH OF EVERYTHING THE TRUTH OF THE ZARP STORY !!!
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 5 days ago #1412773

sinzz wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

YOO XNATOR IS BACK OMG ZARP IS ZARPING REALLY HARD

HELLO COCO CAN U EXPLAIN TO US THE TRUTH OF EVERYTHING THE TRUTH OF THE ZARP STORY !!!

shut the fuck up
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, xDutchCat, slodoban milošević, yisyas, Killa Kappa and 5 more...
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

228 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32