Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412576

OnionRings wrote:
Shell V-Power wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Are hacking bans counted into that unban wave ?
I assume so but half of the people banned that would play rn are banned for hacking, so i guess we will see

I think any recent hacking bans should stay in place whilst other ones (e.g. 3 month bans or more) should be lifted. Not sure it would be ideal to start unbanning those that were just recently punished for hacking, due to evident reasons.
Do it do it, dooooo it. Lift the bans. I agree.

Maybe we shouldn’t unban you Monarchist!
erm actually that's Shell V-Power
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2315
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412577

How about a forum unban wave
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412579

OnionRings wrote:
Shell V-Power wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
I assume so but half of the people banned that would play rn are banned for hacking, so i guess we will see

I think any recent hacking bans should stay in place whilst other ones (e.g. 3 month bans or more) should be lifted. Not sure it would be ideal to start unbanning those that were just recently punished for hacking, due to evident reasons.
Do it do it, dooooo it. Lift the bans. I agree.

Maybe we shouldn’t unban you Monarchist!
Wow, discrimination against people that i don't know :dry: :P
  • Shell V-Power
  • User is blocked
  • You can be sure of Shell
  • Thanks received: 1

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412580

Евгений Викторович Пригожин wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

anybody banned for hacking shouldn't be unbanned, this community got ruined by hacks and yet we are being too lenient every year
Yep, id guess that they are only unbanning those who were permed on the old policy years ago but even the new policy is still too lenient because even you cheat more than 3 times you arent permed, imo the 2nd/3rd offence should be a permanent unappealable ban (yes im aware this is hypocritical as fuck)
but if they banned cheaters permanently there would not be a player base to keep coming back
shhhhhh.... man you weren't supposed to disclose that

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412582

Called it like 2 days ago that its gonna be to the point of an unban wave. The fact im seeing cheaters being unbanned is hilarious cheating was a massive reason why the server died and something was finally done about it, now it seems like backpedaling because its been seen that the only active people are those who cheat. Sends a really good message to community members.

You lose items you spent real money on boosters to get only to lose it to cheaters and we will refuse to refund, when the person finally gets caught we'll unban them anyway.

Sick one lads
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević, maddox, Paladin

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412583

Yoooo, jusu gonna be back
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412590

maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

anybody banned for hacking shouldn't be unbanned, this community got ruined by hacks and yet we are being too lenient every year
Yep, id guess that they are only unbanning those who were permed on the old policy years ago but even the new policy is still too lenient because even you cheat more than 3 times you arent permed, imo the 2nd/3rd offence should be a permanent unappealable ban (yes im aware this is hypocritical as fuck)
i dont think its too lenient, i think its absolutely ridiculous that baxter somehow got unbanned after being clipped bhopping for 4 minutes straight for "not enough proof" (nothing against u baxter but it was also ur 6th ban)
the bans were "unliftable" yet even after the LT voted on the ban with the evidence, the vote happened again and he was unbanned (then got auto detected same day)
I dont think it would be lenient at all if the staff members didnt pull bs like this
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: maddox

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412591

Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

i dont think its too lenient, i think its absolutely ridiculous that baxter somehow got unbanned after being clipped bhopping for 4 minutes straight for "not enough proof" (nothing against u baxter but it was also ur 6th ban)
the bans were "unliftable" yet even after the LT voted on the ban with the evidence, the vote happened again and he was unbanned (then got auto detected same day)
I dont think it would be lenient at all if the staff members didnt pull bs like this
Yeah, I like the fact that they are unappealable (in theory lol) but I think they’re lenient in the sense that even after Baxter’s sixth ban it’s the same time period as the third
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412592

maddox wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

Yeah, I like the fact that they are unappealable (in theory lol) but I think they’re lenient in the sense that even after Baxter’s sixth ban it’s the same time period as the third
True but at the same time its extra game sense and doesnt really help other peoples game to the extent a lot of people think it does. ask John or Fresh especially, those 2 were dogs without cheats when people started using Meth
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412617

maddox wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

You know what's sad ? nobody up there finds the situation alarming, 1 year ago the community owners spoke about the great plan to find an anti cheat to fight the meth cheat, since then, no lead team nobody ever talked about fighting cheaters, rules and policy became lenient because zarp needs his cheaters to keep the server alive. Honestly at this point, cheating should be tolerated if not allowed. I mean, i'm saying this but amongst the player base, cheating is generalized which says alot about the state of SSRP
maybe one day, just one day, the lead time will address the cheating issue in hopes to bring back players, but hey, at this point, Chris Paul is closer to win a championship than the staff team is to address and fix the cheating issues
Last Edit: 9 months 1 week ago by slodoban milošević.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412618

Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

When I found out that they were going to go through not only Baxter’s ban and everyone else’s cheating bans too, I had to jump ship. I’m not going to sit in complete silence, I didn’t bother creating a resignation thread to avoid drama but this is one of the many reasons why I resigned. I gave up and I am not wasting my time trying to save the server from the overwhelming amount of cheaters considering they are essentially the entire player base these days anyways (when people decide to play again, that is..).

Also I made the bhop video private, to prove a point that how things are ran here are completely illogical and shitty - they literally will never care about this and will only ever continue making further fuck ups, for example wiping bans now, truly tragic. This is all a big fucking joke and I say this with all due respect, because I’ve tried ensuring things are done properly but the people who are truly in charge simply do not care about the quality of the server enough in some aspects that are pretty crucial, such as a so-called “anticheat” that can’t even detect running a lua script or hell, even a lua run from a cheat client. The fact Baxter got caught out within 24 hours of having his ‘dispute’ accepted is fucking hilarious to me and makes the entire LT look like a joke, because they really don’t have any idea and that is the harsh and sad reality of it all. Nothing personal, but things need to improve severely however I doubt this will ever happen which sucks a lot but oh well.

This is a first on me speaking out since stepping down, I always hope for the best in the community and the server, if I didn’t then why on earth would I come back and spend hours upon hours working on map updates and other stuff? Let my post be a harsh but very honest and critical prospective.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević, Lerpson, menameisemil, maddox

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412619

Clarky wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

When I found out that they were going to go through not only Baxter’s ban and everyone else’s cheating bans too, I had to jump ship. I’m not going to sit in complete silence, I didn’t bother creating a resignation thread to avoid drama but this is one of the many reasons why I resigned. I gave up and I am not wasting my time trying to save the server from the overwhelming amount of cheaters considering they are essentially the entire player base these days anyways (when people decide to play again, that is..).

Also I made the bhop video private, to prove a point that how things are ran here are completely illogical and shitty - they literally will never care about this and will only ever continue making further fuck ups, for example wiping bans now, truly tragic. This is all a big fucking joke and I say this with all due respect, because I’ve tried ensuring things are done properly but the people who are truly in charge simply do not care about the quality of the server enough in some aspects that are pretty crucial, such as a so-called “anticheat” that can’t even detect running a lua script or hell, even a lua run from a cheat client. The fact Baxter got caught out within 24 hours of having his ‘dispute’ accepted is fucking hilarious to me and makes the entire LT look like a joke, because they really don’t have any idea and that is the harsh and sad reality of it all. Nothing personal, but things need to improve severely however I doubt this will ever happen which sucks a lot but oh well.

This is a first on me speaking out since stepping down, I always hope for the best in the community and the server, if I didn’t then why on earth would I come back and spend hours upon hours working on map updates and other stuff? Let my post be a harsh but very honest and critical prospective.
Crossing our fingers, Faithful is the only staff up there that actually knows SSRP to an extent where you could have a significant impact, if he doesn't do something about hackers who could ?

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412620

To Be Honest wrote:

Crossing our fingers, Faithful is the only staff up there that actually knows SSRP to an extent where you could have a significant impact, if he doesn't do something about hackers who could ?

I'm afraid that the unban wave is in-fact Faithful's first CM scheme that he's putting into effect - Not sure how much the rest of the Community Team had an impact on the plan itself (and whether Faithful in favour or against unbanning hackers); But I'm confident that they will be reasonable enough to listen to the overwhelming cries of all these community members on this thread and reconsider their decision in regards to who's bans will be affected by the planned unban wave.

Realistically, no one wants hackers (especially reoffending ones) anywhere near the servers.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412621

Mr. Richard wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

I'm afraid that the unban wave is in-fact Faithful's first CM scheme that he's putting into effect - Not sure how much the rest of the Community Team had an impact on the plan itself (and whether Faithful in favour or against unbanning hackers); But I'm confident that they will be reasonable enough to listen to the overwhelming cries of all these community members on this thread and reconsider their decision in regards to who's bans will be affected by the planned unban wave.

Realistically, no one wants hackers (especially reoffending ones) anywhere near the servers.

Yea cause remember when katje got unbanned and everyone flipped out? Yea notice how that didn't have an impact it was only Xnator that caused him to be rebanned. The communities voice isn't heard lmao
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević, Killa Kappa

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412622

zKyEHD wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

Yea cause remember when katje got unbanned and everyone flipped out? Yea notice how that didn't have an impact it was only Xnator that caused him to be rebanned. The communities voice isn't heard lmao
its heard just ignored :silly:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412627

Clarky wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

I think you are making the right move to jump ship.

It's pretty sickening seeing how they treat the cheating policy, not only has there been zero implementation of good anti cheats, but the same people that created the new cheating rules have already made it look like a joke. I am shocked to see 23 people on the server right now as well.

Personally, someone like you should focus on things like cheating policies and bans altogether as you are proven to be more unbias than anyone else while having a strong understanding of the rules, then let other CM members who are more active have more control over the meta and eco. (ik ur resigning but i think theres some real delegation of duties that needs to happen)

but thank you for ur work clarky, goodluck to you faithful!
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, slodoban milošević

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412628

Евгений Викторович Пригожин wrote:
zKyEHD wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

its heard just ignored :silly:
this is how it feels suggesting something to the LT
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412631

Mr. Richard wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

To me it would be alarming and truly disappointing to see Faithful completely disregard the true problems of SSRP that affects the whole community, because he knows SSRP best, nobody right now has the amount of potential to bring huge changes than Faithful. Deep down, i believe that nothing will be done and Faithful will pretty much be CM for the sake of having the rank, I hope I will be proven wrong because despite not playing and currently supporting the community, I do care for the future.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412632

Clarky wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

• Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, Callum.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412633

Jawson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

You'll soon see the light
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

303 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun