Jawson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Are hacking bans counted into that unban wave ?
I assume so but half of the people banned that would play rn are banned for hacking, so i guess we will see

I think any recent hacking bans should stay in place whilst other ones (e.g. 3 month bans or more) should be lifted. Not sure it would be ideal to start unbanning those that were just recently punished for hacking, due to evident reasons.
anybody banned for hacking shouldn't be unbanned, this community got ruined by hacks and yet we are being too lenient every year
Yep, id guess that they are only unbanning those who were permed on the old policy years ago but even the new policy is still too lenient because even you cheat more than 3 times you arent permed, imo the 2nd/3rd offence should be a permanent unappealable ban (yes im aware this is hypocritical as fuck)
i dont think its too lenient, i think its absolutely ridiculous that baxter somehow got unbanned after being clipped bhopping for 4 minutes straight for "not enough proof" (nothing against u baxter but it was also ur 6th ban)
the bans were "unliftable" yet even after the LT voted on the ban with the evidence, the vote happened again and he was unbanned (then got auto detected same day)
I dont think it would be lenient at all if the staff members didnt pull bs like this
When I found out that they were going to go through not only Baxter’s ban and everyone else’s cheating bans too, I had to jump ship. I’m not going to sit in complete silence, I didn’t bother creating a resignation thread to avoid drama but this is one of the many reasons why I resigned. I gave up and I am not wasting my time trying to save the server from the overwhelming amount of cheaters considering they are essentially the entire player base these days anyways (when people decide to play again, that is..).

Also I made the bhop video private, to prove a point that how things are ran here are completely illogical and shitty - they literally will never care about this and will only ever continue making further fuck ups, for example wiping bans now, truly tragic. This is all a big fucking joke and I say this with all due respect, because I’ve tried ensuring things are done properly but the people who are truly in charge simply do not care about the quality of the server enough in some aspects that are pretty crucial, such as a so-called “anticheat” that can’t even detect running a lua script or hell, even a lua run from a cheat client. The fact Baxter got caught out within 24 hours of having his ‘dispute’ accepted is fucking hilarious to me and makes the entire LT look like a joke, because they really don’t have any idea and that is the harsh and sad reality of it all. Nothing personal, but things need to improve severely however I doubt this will ever happen which sucks a lot but oh well.

This is a first on me speaking out since stepping down, I always hope for the best in the community and the server, if I didn’t then why on earth would I come back and spend hours upon hours working on map updates and other stuff? Let my post be a harsh but very honest and critical prospective.

You'll soon see the light

• Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

The topic has been locked.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412635

Jawson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
I assume so but half of the people banned that would play rn are banned for hacking, so i guess we will see

I think any recent hacking bans should stay in place whilst other ones (e.g. 3 month bans or more) should be lifted. Not sure it would be ideal to start unbanning those that were just recently punished for hacking, due to evident reasons.
anybody banned for hacking shouldn't be unbanned, this community got ruined by hacks and yet we are being too lenient every year
Yep, id guess that they are only unbanning those who were permed on the old policy years ago but even the new policy is still too lenient because even you cheat more than 3 times you arent permed, imo the 2nd/3rd offence should be a permanent unappealable ban (yes im aware this is hypocritical as fuck)
i dont think its too lenient, i think its absolutely ridiculous that baxter somehow got unbanned after being clipped bhopping for 4 minutes straight for "not enough proof" (nothing against u baxter but it was also ur 6th ban)
the bans were "unliftable" yet even after the LT voted on the ban with the evidence, the vote happened again and he was unbanned (then got auto detected same day)
I dont think it would be lenient at all if the staff members didnt pull bs like this
When I found out that they were going to go through not only Baxter’s ban and everyone else’s cheating bans too, I had to jump ship. I’m not going to sit in complete silence, I didn’t bother creating a resignation thread to avoid drama but this is one of the many reasons why I resigned. I gave up and I am not wasting my time trying to save the server from the overwhelming amount of cheaters considering they are essentially the entire player base these days anyways (when people decide to play again, that is..).

Also I made the bhop video private, to prove a point that how things are ran here are completely illogical and shitty - they literally will never care about this and will only ever continue making further fuck ups, for example wiping bans now, truly tragic. This is all a big fucking joke and I say this with all due respect, because I’ve tried ensuring things are done properly but the people who are truly in charge simply do not care about the quality of the server enough in some aspects that are pretty crucial, such as a so-called “anticheat” that can’t even detect running a lua script or hell, even a lua run from a cheat client. The fact Baxter got caught out within 24 hours of having his ‘dispute’ accepted is fucking hilarious to me and makes the entire LT look like a joke, because they really don’t have any idea and that is the harsh and sad reality of it all. Nothing personal, but things need to improve severely however I doubt this will ever happen which sucks a lot but oh well.

This is a first on me speaking out since stepping down, I always hope for the best in the community and the server, if I didn’t then why on earth would I come back and spend hours upon hours working on map updates and other stuff? Let my post be a harsh but very honest and critical prospective.

Instead of just the meme (I like elon very funny man him) could you point out which part is a lie? Or is the full 339 words lies?
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412636

Brushing off my post, classic move tbh I would love to be proven wrong!
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412637

Clarky wrote:

If you say so. I bet I can eat a packet of oreos faster than you. (Deny that I could so I can prove you wrong) (I really want some oreos)
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412638

Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Clarky wrote:

If you say so. I bet I can eat a packet of oreos faster than you. (Deny that I could so I can prove you wrong) (I really want some oreos)
Do you hold the WR for this?
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412639

Salad Bar Joker wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Crossing our fingers, Faithful is the only staff up there that actually knows SSRP to an extent where you could have a significant impact, if he doesn't do something about hackers who could ?

I'm afraid that the unban wave is in-fact Faithful's first CM scheme that he's putting into effect - Not sure how much the rest of the Community Team had an impact on the plan itself (and whether Faithful in favour or against unbanning hackers); But I'm confident that they will be reasonable enough to listen to the overwhelming cries of all these community members on this thread and reconsider their decision in regards to who's bans will be affected by the planned unban wave.

Realistically, no one wants hackers (especially reoffending ones) anywhere near the servers.

Yea cause remember when katje got unbanned and everyone flipped out? Yea notice how that didn't have an impact it was only Xnator that caused him to be rebanned. The communities voice isn't heard lmao

It was also Xnator who let him get unbanned by not telling anyone on the CM team of that time WHY he was banned and as usual not putting in proper ban reasons :lol:
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582
Last Edit: 9 months 1 week ago by Nafe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk, OnionRings, Callum.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412642

Jawson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

What's the lie ?

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412643

To Be Honest wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

What's the lie ?

His deletion of the BHopping proof to "to prove a point that how things are ran here are completely illogical and shitty".

How is it in anyway Illogical to pull a ban into review when said evidence is claimed as fake and is deleted? If you were at trial and the prosecution came out and said the evidence was doctored and all traces were wiped from the face of the earth would you be in favor of a conviction with no evidence?
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412644

Jawson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

What's the lie ?

His deletion of the BHopping proof to "to prove a point that how things are ran here are completely illogical and shitty".

How is it in anyway Illogical to pull a ban into review when said evidence is claimed as fake and is deleted? If you were at trial and the prosecution came out and said the evidence was doctored and all traces were wiped from the face of the earth would you be in favor of a conviction with no evidence?
very good point, this actually explains a lot, I would say he was joking when he said that but him deleting the evidence really makes it look like it was fake
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412645

Jawson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

What's the lie ?

Bro thought I was actually being serious, why would all you mfers vote yes on the evidence in the first place

Fucking retard
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412646

Clarky wrote:
Jawson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

What's the lie ?

Bro thought I was actually being serious, why would all you mfers vote yes on the evidence in the first place

Fucking retard

> Provides evidence of baxter cheating
> Gets baxter banned for it
> Says that baxters evidence was fake
> Deletes evidence before it can be reviewed again
> Resigns because baxters case gets investigated again and lifted alongside other similar cases
> Calls us a retard...
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412647

Clarky wrote:
Jawson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

What's the lie ?

Fucking retard
its not just that tho clarky, you also deleted the evidence, yeah it was a joke but you cant go and delete the evidence after and get shocked when this happens
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412648

Clarky wrote:
Jawson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

What's the lie ?

Fucking retard

You are really making yourself look like an idiot man come on
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412658

Jawson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Jawson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

What's the lie ?

Fucking retard

After the forum admin incident, I will leave no further comment on who's the idiot now :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412661

Clarky wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Jawson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

What's the lie ?

Fucking retard

After the forum admin incident, I will leave no further comment on who's the idiot now :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:

my bad, thought u got promoted
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412664

OnionRings wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Jawson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

What's the lie ?

Fucking retard

All good brother mistakes happen, your IP rolled off the tongue pretty well like a song lyric B)
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412665

Clarky wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Jawson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Jawson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
maddox wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:

What's the lie ?

Fucking retard

All good brother mistakes happen, your IP rolled off the tongue pretty well like a song lyric B)
dont be shy, sing it to us
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412666

God I love zarpgaming
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, Lerpson, maddox, CEO of Business, Callum.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412668

Nogtog wrote:
God I love zarpgaming
god bless
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2315

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 17/07/2023 9 months 1 week ago #1412673

Lerpson wrote:
Евгений Викторович Пригожин wrote:
zKyEHD wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Crossing our fingers, Faithful is the only staff up there that actually knows SSRP to an extent where you could have a significant impact, if he doesn't do something about hackers who could ?

I'm afraid that the unban wave is in-fact Faithful's first CM scheme that he's putting into effect - Not sure how much the rest of the Community Team had an impact on the plan itself (and whether Faithful in favour or against unbanning hackers); But I'm confident that they will be reasonable enough to listen to the overwhelming cries of all these community members on this thread and reconsider their decision in regards to who's bans will be affected by the planned unban wave.

Realistically, no one wants hackers (especially reoffending ones) anywhere near the servers.

Yea cause remember when katje got unbanned and everyone flipped out? Yea notice how that didn't have an impact it was only Xnator that caused him to be rebanned. The communities voice isn't heard lmao
its heard just ignored :silly:
this is how it feels suggesting something to the LT
Am I included :( :(
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

125 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127