Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Resignation

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265782

Lack of interest and considering the fact i tried to join bhop this morning and Onion straight up left so he didn't have to train me, made my mind up.

also have to mention that rhys getting denied twice was kinda stupid. Bhop actually needed someone like him.
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1735
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by rroobbiinn10xx.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, RhysA, MichaeI, Killa Kappa

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265784

:support:

I see a reoccurring problem
  • RhysA
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • chad
  • Thanks received: 565
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by RhysA.

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265785

He didn't see you join mate and left because someone asked him to join SSRP I just asked him and he said he would be happy to train you tonight if you want to
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265787

Chuteuk wrote:
He didn't see you join mate and left because someone asked him to join SSRP I just asked him and he said he would be happy to train you tonight if you want to

Nice try but he joined prophunt instead of SSRP. Sorry
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265789

Junrey Balawing wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

Alright man just trying to help he genuinely didn't see you Prophunt or SSRP it doesn't matter. He can train you today though
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265791

That’s unfortunate, least you tried
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265792

3d
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265799

Chuteuk wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

Alright man just trying to help he genuinely didn't see you Prophunt or SSRP it doesn't matter. He can train you today though

I'll pass. He clearly didn't want to train me earlier and straight up pointed me to sally who lives in a different timezone
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: PrincessPeach

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265809

oof
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265815

The reason I told you to go to Sally is because I was busy at the original time you messaged me to get trained, Sally being the Super Admin of the server who is mainly meant to do trainings, I thought maybe she would do it.
When you connected to the server today I never even seen you joining the server seeing that it was 16 seconds right after u connected, I left to join the prophunt server.
I joined prophunt due to a moderator on the server saying there was a potential hacker online and that he needed help in general, this can be seen right here:

I also genuinely forgot that you needed to be trained and I thought you were already trained by Sally since you never message me again and let me know that you still were not trained.
But if you still want to resign from the server thats entirely up to you. But like chute said I can happily train you later on tonight. I'm disappointed that you'd go out of your way to accuse me of just ignoring you so that I don't need to train you.

L 08/20/2020 - 16:25:15: "rroobbiinn10xx<117><STEAM_0:0:89290051><> connected, address " "
L 08/20/2020 - 16:25:15: "rroobbiinn10xx<117><STEAM_0:0:89290051><>" STEAM USERID validated
L 08/20/2020 - 16:25:36: "OnionRings<115><STEAM_0:1:81263200><>" disconnected (reason "Disconnect by user.")
L 08/20/2020 - 16:25:36: OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) Disconnected
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by OnionRings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265825

OnionRings wrote:
The reason I told you to go to Sally is because I was busy at the original time you messaged me to get trained, Sally being the Super Admin of the server who is mainly meant to do trainings, I thought maybe she would do it.
When you connected to the server today I never even seen you joining the server seeing that it was 16 seconds right after u connected, I left to join the prophunt server.
I joined prophunt due to a moderator on the server saying there was a potential hacker online and that he needed help in general, this can be seen right here:

I also genuinely forgot that you needed to be trained and I thought you were already trained by Sally since you never message me again and let me know that you still were not trained.
But if you still want to resign from the server thats entirely up to you. But like chute said I can happily train you later on tonight. I'm disappointed that you'd go out of your way to accuse me of just ignoring you so that I don't need to train you.

L 08/20/2020 - 16:25:15: "rroobbiinn10xx<117><STEAM_0:0:89290051><> connected, address " "
L 08/20/2020 - 16:25:15: "rroobbiinn10xx<117><STEAM_0:0:89290051><>" STEAM USERID validated
L 08/20/2020 - 16:25:36: "OnionRings<115><STEAM_0:1:81263200><>" disconnected (reason "Disconnect by user.")

Got sick of asking, same as with my moderator rank. Had to wait 6 days to get the rank. The same response over and over again, go to sally or im busy. Only takes 1 minute to train me. The fact that you actually forgot about me, makes me realise even more i had to leave.
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: PrincessPeach

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265834

I'll train you in 8 hours time. Have fun!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: rroobbiinn10xx

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265835

Fair play to you. Best see you back on the server still
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265837

must have been a waste of time accepting you in the meeting. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [Redacted]
  • Thanks received: 1517
a

[This signature was redacted by the site owner due to containing an opinion]
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

The following user(s) said Thank You: rroobbiinn10xx, Killa Kappa, Markus, Buffy, Chespin

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265839

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
must have been a waste of time accepting you in the meeting. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

atleast i added a little bit of spice to the "dead" meeting
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by rroobbiinn10xx.

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265840

Junrey Balawing wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:

atleast i added a little bit of spice to the meeting

I mean best of luck with everything, I think you made the right choice :)
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [Redacted]
  • Thanks received: 1517
a

[This signature was redacted by the site owner due to containing an opinion]
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265844

Junrey Balawing wrote:
OnionRings wrote:

Got sick of asking, same as with my moderator rank. Had to wait 6 days to get the rank. The same response over and over again, go to sally or im busy. Only takes 1 minute to train me. The fact that you actually forgot about me, makes me realise even more i had to leave.

Sorry Robin that I genuinely forgot that I had to train you on bhop after you messaged me once over in the past week, which in fact was 2 days ago on the 18th. I clearly stated to you that I was busy and I told you what I was doing. I was in teamspeak handling the discord ban appeals with chute discussing them for hours. You messaged me around 5pm and also said that you are heading to work soon. After hours pasts I forgot to train you. Everyone forgets to do something now and again and if your going to resign over it, it is disappointing to be honest. If after your work or the next morning when I wasn't doing something and if you were to simply message me I would've trained you as I would've seen that Sally didn't get around to do it. You also said that you will contact Sally to be trained but you never updated me on if she said anything or whatsoever. At the end of the day I am sorry if you have taken offense by me forgetting something. In the screenshot shown, I originally said I could train you but then chute got online so then I started to discuss the appeals like I said.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265849

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Genuinly gave me the idea you couldn't be bothered to train me. Like i said i got sick of asking because i already knew what the response would be. Im just done.
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265850

Correct me if I’m wrong @Onion but your server name has “NEED STAFF” in it, if you really need staff that desperately by putting it in your server name then surely that would be a priority to deal with right?
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: rroobbiinn10xx, Markus, PrincessPeach, TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar and 1 more...

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265851

Clarky wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong @Onion but your server name has “NEED STAFF” in it, if you really need staff that desperately by putting it in your server name then surely that would be a priority to deal with right?
But prophunt is more important
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin