Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Resignation

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265852

Junrey Balawing wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Genuinly gave me the idea you couldn't be bothered to train me. Like i said i got sick of asking because i already knew what the response would be. Im just done.

I'm sorry if you thought that way, if you'd still like to be trained and would like to revoke. Let me know over discord or something.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5653
Login or register to post a reply.

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265853

Clarky wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong @Onion but your server name has “NEED STAFF” in it, if you really need staff that desperately by putting it in your server name then surely that would be a priority to deal with right?

Was there any need for that post Clarky? Onion has already said sorry he forgot to train him and he's offered to train him tonight. He's putting in a lot of work for the server and since he's been back he's been running the events and doing all the things he has promised. Junrey you should really revoke as Onion has clearly explained his position and reason for not training you yet, there was no ill will towards you.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, TheXnator

Resignation 3 years 7 months ago #1265854

Chuteuk wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong @Onion but your server name has “NEED STAFF” in it, if you really need staff that desperately by putting it in your server name then surely that would be a priority to deal with right?

Was there any need for that post Clarky? Onion has already said sorry he forgot to train him and he's offered to train him tonight. He's putting in a lot of work for the server and since he's been back he's been running the events and doing all the things he has promised. Junrey you should really revoke as Onion has clearly explained his position and reason for not training you yet, there was no ill will towards you.
Genuine question it was, don’t make it seem like I’m trying to shit talk him because I have even literally said that I am happy to see what Onion has done with the servers not that long ago. I understand that he said he will train him but you have got to realise that this member of the community is fairly and rightfully annoyed on how long it has been taking him to have a LT member come on and spend two minutes train someone who is an ex staff member on the powers which you would barely even use anyways.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543
The following user(s) said Thank You: rroobbiinn10xx, Killa Kappa, PrincessPeach
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

155 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf