-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-
The topic has been locked.

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1214982

OnionRings wrote:
Why??
Because SSRP is so shit it’s a wonder anyone still wants to be staff on it at all
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1214983

fuck moment, :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

:minussp:

FINLAY :(

Thanks for your help while you were staff :)

sad to see you resign tho
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by Lefty..

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1214985

I need someone to come on take my rank from me on ssrp and teamspeak
  • finlay
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 197
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by finlay.

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1214986

Sad to see a good admin resign
  • Macca Lad
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 265

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1214987

Have fun!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1214989

Huperchild wrote:
took u long enough
facts
  • finlay
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 197

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1214991

inabit
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1214992

OnionRings wrote:
Why??
After finlay banned a certain player that player started to mass ban evade and cheat. Upon requesting LT no one could be bothered and this is kinda why Hiro should of been accepted for SA instead of a inactive admin who I’ve seen on twice within my 2 week return. Personally this staff team we have right now is even worse than when oneil had the entire staff team in their gang. These new ban times are also unbelievable. 7 recents warrants a 2-3 day ban. I don’t how you can manage to make staffing that unfun by making the rulebreakers have free will to break rules.
Not to mention that the policies about hacking are god awful meaning finlay can do nothing even if the cheater is spin bottling and being as blatant as he wants.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by Smol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark, Macca Lad, Kranked, OxyFoxy, Lefty. and 1 more...

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1214998

Smol wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Why??
After finlay banned a certain player that player started to mass ban evade and cheat. Upon requesting LT no one could be bothered and this is kinda why Hiro should of been accepted for SA instead of a inactive admin who I’ve seen on twice within my 2 week return. Personally this staff team we have right now is even worse than when oneil had the entire staff team in their gang. These new ban times are also unbelievable. 7 recents warrants a 2-3 day ban. I don’t how you can manage to make staffing that unfun by making the rulebreakers have free will to break rules.
Not to mention that the policies about hacking are god awful meaning finlay can do nothing even if the cheater is spin bottling and being as blatant as he wants.

This guy over here spitting facts :clap:

God bless you my dear friend B)
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1215032

OxyFoxy wrote:
Smol wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Why??

But he snaked me for trying to sell my gjug! ;(
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1215036

OxyFoxy wrote:
Smol wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Why??

I personally would of went for staff in a few weeks or so but with the ban times being changed to what they are currently I see no reason as it’s stupid and repetitive. I’d have to deal with people long enough to get them 7 recents only to warrant a 2 day ban. In which they come back and receive a 3 day ban instead dealing with the same person for weeks instead of being able to have a bit of relief. Bans are nothing on zarp now. Everyone is completely free to do what they want now.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1215090

why :C
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1215091

Smol wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I personally would of went for staff in a few weeks or so but with the ban times being changed to what they are currently I see no reason as it’s stupid and repetitive. I’d have to deal with people long enough to get them 7 recents only to warrant a 2 day ban. In which they come back and receive a 3 day ban instead dealing with the same person for weeks instead of being able to have a bit of relief. Bans are nothing on zarp now. Everyone is completely free to do what they want now.

I always banned people for 7 days who reached 5 recents punishments, or surpassed that number and that's how i trained all the staff during my 12-13 months of being LT. Prior to my resignation I was approached by TheXnator and he told me that my bans are excessive, and that I have been training staff wrongly all this time apparently, even though We've all been punishing people the same way for God knows how long.

In addition to this, he said exactly what you are complaining about, that "7 recent punishments warrant a 2-3 ban" which is completely stupid and utter nonsense - No wonder why people are always requesting staff on TTT when all those rulebreakers who get almost 10 recents just get to come back on the server after 2 days, and to be completely frank, I'd do the same if repercussions for so much rulebreaks and inconveniences were so lenient.

Don't hesitate to message me on Discord (Boris#6743) or Steam - Because I have a lot more to say, though this stuff would get me condemned if I openly expressed myself on the Forums.

Sorry for going a bit off topic finlay, wish you all the best and good luck with your ensuing ventures! :clap:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lefty.

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1215093

Mr. Richard wrote:
Smol wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I always banned people for 7 days who reached 5 recents punishments, or surpassed that number and that's how i trained all the staff during my 12-13 months of being LT. Prior to my resignation I was approached by TheXnator and he told me that my bans are excessive, and that I have been training staff wrongly all this time apparently, even though We've all been punishing people the same way for God knows how long.

In addition to this, he said exactly what you are complaining about, that "7 recent punishments warrant a 2-3 ban" which is completely stupid and utter nonsense - No wonder why people are always requesting staff on TTT when all those rulebreakers who get almost 10 recents just get to come back on the server after 2 days, and to be completely frank, I'd do the same if repercussions for so much rulebreaks and inconveniences were so lenient.

Don't hesitate to message me on Discord (Boris#6743) or Steam - Because I have a lot more to say, though this stuff would get me condemned if I openly expressed myself on the Forums.

Sorry for going a bit off topic finlay, wish you all the best and good luck with your ensuing ventures! :clap:
Being told for years that having 4 recents warrant a ban. ( Anywhere from 2-4 days ) Then suddenly it changing is whack
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1215097

Thanks for your help see you around finlay!
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1215107

Mr. Richard wrote:

Don't hesitate to message me on Discord (Boris#6743) or Steam - Because I have a lot to say, though this stuff would get me condemned if I openly expressed myself on the Forums.

This is exactly what ive always done, and when I heard about this extensive ban stuff it really just messed up my thought process, 5 recents has always been a week to me (unless it was a more serious punishment) and I don't see a reason to change it since its always worked for me. You have been the only person that has trained me (mod x2, admin x2) and ive never seen anything wrong with what you did, I'm hoping there's a formal announcement/guide for these new ratios since im sure not all staff members are aware of these changes yet.
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1215108

OxyFoxy wrote:
Smol wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Why??

Very True
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 427
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

164 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1