Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ssrp resignation

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1215121

Mr. Richard wrote:
Smol wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I personally would of went for staff in a few weeks or so but with the ban times being changed to what they are currently I see no reason as it’s stupid and repetitive. I’d have to deal with people long enough to get them 7 recents only to warrant a 2 day ban. In which they come back and receive a 3 day ban instead dealing with the same person for weeks instead of being able to have a bit of relief. Bans are nothing on zarp now. Everyone is completely free to do what they want now.

I always banned people for 7 days who reached 5 recents punishments, or surpassed that number and that's how i trained all the staff during my 12-13 months of being LT. Prior to my resignation I was approached by TheXnator and he told me that my bans are excessive, and that I have been training staff wrongly all this time apparently, even though We've all been punishing people the same way for God knows how long.

In addition to this, he said exactly what you are complaining about, that "7 recent punishments warrant a 2-3 ban" which is completely stupid and utter nonsense - No wonder why people are always requesting staff on TTT when all those rulebreakers who get almost 10 recents just get to come back on the server after 2 days, and to be completely frank, I'd do the same if repercussions for so much rulebreaks and inconveniences were so lenient.

Don't hesitate to message me on Discord (Boris#6743) or Steam - Because I have a lot more to say, though this stuff would get me condemned if I openly expressed myself on the Forums.

Sorry for going a bit off topic finlay, wish you all the best and good luck with your ensuing ventures! :clap:
the difference between ttt and ssrp is that when a player breaks a rule and then gets banned he learns and doesnt do it again as ttt is almost full on players most of the day , on ssrp however they keep on mass rule breaking and when this happens on ttt they most likely never come back after a one day ban , and they cba to ban evade , its not worth it .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
The topic has been locked.

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1215122

Smol wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Why??
After finlay banned a certain player that player started to mass ban evade and cheat. Upon requesting LT no one could be bothered and this is kinda why Hiro should of been accepted for SA instead of a inactive admin who I’ve seen on twice within my 2 week return. Personally this staff team we have right now is even worse than when oneil had the entire staff team in their gang. These new ban times are also unbelievable. 7 recents warrants a 2-3 day ban. I don’t how you can manage to make staffing that unfun by making the rulebreakers have free will to break rules.
Not to mention that the policies about hacking are god awful meaning finlay can do nothing even if the cheater is spin bottling and being as blatant as he wants.
but fr when i used to encounter the same people on ttt at like 5 or 6 am i abuse the fuck out of them as i was mod and couldnt ban , if i couldve , they would be perma instantly , like i give a shit about what xnator says about provide evidence and then wait for a LT member to come and ban him lmao i was only mod and i put aslay for 40 rounds , muted and gagged him so he left easy pz , finaly shouldve done the same .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1215128

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Smol wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Why??
After finlay banned a certain player that player started to mass ban evade and cheat. Upon requesting LT no one could be bothered and this is kinda why Hiro should of been accepted for SA instead of a inactive admin who I’ve seen on twice within my 2 week return. Personally this staff team we have right now is even worse than when oneil had the entire staff team in their gang. These new ban times are also unbelievable. 7 recents warrants a 2-3 day ban. I don’t how you can manage to make staffing that unfun by making the rulebreakers have free will to break rules.
Not to mention that the policies about hacking are god awful meaning finlay can do nothing even if the cheater is spin bottling and being as blatant as he wants.
but fr when i used to encounter the same people on ttt at like 5 or 6 am i abuse the fuck out of them as i was mod and couldnt ban , if i couldve , they would be perma instantly , like i give a shit about what xnator says about provide evidence and then wait for a LT member to come and ban him lmao i was only mod and i put aslay for 40 rounds , muted and gagged him so he left easy pz , finaly shouldve done the same .
Ah yes mass abuse
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1215131

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Smol wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Why??
Ah yes mass abuse
yeh what was he gonna do report me on forums ? He does not care about the server they are just bored af , want to have some fun but mr owl wont tolerate that in his server
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1215133

There seems to be a lot of confusion about the "new" ban length guidelines. I will make sure to bring this issue up in the next lead team meeting so we can resolve it once and for all.
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1215134

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Smol wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Why??
Ah yes mass abuse
yeh what was he gonna do report me on forums ? He does not care about the server they are just bored af , want to have some fun but mr owl wont tolerate that in his server
Just because they wont report you doesnt mean that its okay to mass abuse them lol. It gives a poor image to the staff team, even if it doesnt directly bother that player.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1215135

Has this got anything to do with letting desire rp sexual abuse towards children?
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1215136

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Smol wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Why??
Ah yes mass abuse
Just because they wont report you doesnt mean that its okay to mass abuse them lol. It gives a poor image to the staff team, even if it doesnt directly bother that player.
good point but im not gonna stay and watch this dude fuck around and destroy the fun AND id like to quickly add that i would message a LT member and they would go like im busy and i dont mind but if u wont handle it your way then let me do it lol
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

ssrp resignation 4 years 1 week ago #1215157

catchu inabit fam
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516