Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Give me a moment .

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990311

Since its a rule to insta lock the topic after the decision , I had to make a new one referring to the same topic . Anyways , nick says " Prove to use that your attitude has changed "
Explain to me how please , Because i dont play Any other servers. Just give me 1 idea . And my Original ban was 3 weeks where 2 of them are now done ( 1week 5 days ago ) so are you saying wait one more week? Or like 1 more MONTH on top of the 2 weeks already done?
Nick0GR please dont bother typing anything in this topic , you aren't useful at all. rather teasing me and annoying me.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by TheFierceOwl.
Login or register to post a reply.

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990317

Given how bad your attitude was and your long history of bad attitude even before you got staff its only understandable that a lot of us are going to want to see you have changed rather than just have you tell us you have. The easiest way to prove this would be to play on another zarp server, even if you didn't play them before you got banned if you truly want to show us you have changed you will have to put some effort in. You could also just try to show a better attitude on the forums over a long period of time.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Miia.

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990318

Miia wrote:
Given how bad your attitude was and your long history of bad attitude even before you got staff its only understandable that a lot of us are going to want to see you have changed rather than just have you tell us you have. The easiest way to prove this would be to play on another zarp server, even if you didn't play them before you got banned if you truly want to show us you have changed you will have to put some effort in. You could also just try to show a better attitude on the forums over a long period of time.
thanks , but that doesn't make any sense , i dont have any talent in ph , md , all rp's . So how do you even play the game if you dont know the rules / objectives ?
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990319

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Miia wrote:
thanks , but that doesn't make any sense , i dont have any talent in ph , md , all rp's . So how do you even play the game if you dont know the rules / objectives ?
You learn them.
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990321

Ramen wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Miia wrote:
You learn them.
i thought u had to sleep ;-; Its going to be quite difficult to learn something you really dont enjoy . talking on ts will do?
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990322

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Miia wrote:
You don't have to have talent and its not like something like prophunt is a difficult thing to learn. In fact prophunt has even less rules than TTT so even you should be good there.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990323

The forums and team speak is a good enough way to show your better attitude.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990324

Nick0GR wrote:
Awesome , Ill just make topicS? or wut? Ill make sure to behave there. But who do i talk to in TS to prove it ?
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990326

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Awesome , Ill just make topicS? or wut? Ill make sure to behave there. But who do i talk to in TS to prove it ?
Responding to topics in a friendly way, being helpful in topics like applications and appeals. And for team speak you would obviously want to interact more with TTT staff members but all users are fine as long as you show a good attitude.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990327

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Just post constructively and consistently show a good attitude. Also, you can speak to anyone on team speak, but speaking to TTT staff would be better.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990328

if you truely want to join back and change then do what Miia said, there aint no otherway to show us that you've changed.

You will have to sit out this ban and apply for it again in due time.

The moment you apply for a unban appeal you also kinda insult a fellow staff member. this shows how immature you are and so not ready to join back.

Also no. Not being your friend, I've evolved into another shell.

Goodluck with the ban and see you MAYBE in a month or so.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990330

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Ramen wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Miia wrote:
You learn them.
i thought u had to sleep ;-; Its going to be quite difficult to learn something you really dont enjoy . talking on ts will do?
I was 'til I got woken up to do night shift fuck me. Follow the advice I gave you on steam as well as what others have posted on this thread if you want to stand a chance at being unbanned later on
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990334

Kurzex wrote:
if you truely want to join back and change then do what Miia said, there aint no otherway to show us that you've changed.

The moment you apply for a unban appeal you also kinda insult a fellow staff member. this shows how immature you are and so not ready to join back.

Nothing to do with friendship , BUT FR , you know nothing about the Definition of the TERM " Immature " Because darling let me tell you something in a nice way . Nick was being hateful towards me , it was obv. Everyone saw it , again i wasn't DISRESPECTFUL in anyway towards him , i rather asked him politely not to tease me anymore because it was sort of annoying .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990336

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

Nothing to do with friendship , BUT FR , you know nothing about the Definition of the TERM " Immature " Because darling let me tell you something in a nice way . Nick was being hateful towards me , it was obv. Everyone saw it , again i wasn't DISRESPECTFUL in anyway towards him , i rather asked him politely not to tease me anymore because it was sort of annoying .

I was talking about what you said on Kim's app.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990338

U ban evaded that's my kind of person

:clap:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie., TheFierceOwl, Kyber

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990340

you're a genie, wish up good behaviour :clap:
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990349

TheFierceOwl wrote:

First of all Kurze is like , what ? 9 years older than you ?
Second

im•ma•ture (ˈɪm əˈtʃʊər, -ˈtʊər, -ˈtyʊər, -ˈtʃɜr)

adj.
1. not mature or ripe.
2. emotionally undeveloped; juvenile; childish.
3. youthful (def. 4).
4. Archaic. premature.

You have met all these requirments

Now , I suggest you play nicely on other servers , or hang out in TS .
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
  • Thanks received: 181
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.

Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Longshot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: House

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990364

Longshot wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

First of all Kurze is like , what ? 9 years older than you ?
Second

im•ma•ture (ˈɪm əˈtʃʊər, -ˈtʊər, -ˈtyʊər, -ˈtʃɜr)

adj.
1. not mature or ripe.
2. emotionally undeveloped; juvenile; childish.
3. youthful (def. 4).
4. Archaic. premature.

You have met all these requirments

Now , I suggest you play nicely on other servers , or hang out in TS .

The fact u did this shows how immature u are all being aswell so I suggest u allow his actions to speak louder then his words
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie., TheFierceOwl

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990378

Reading this makes me want to die. If you don't like playing on any other zarp servers then use forums or ts because you do say a lot of bullshit so instead of showing a shitty attitude grow up and actually post stuff that is constructive and is not just to argue about something or start shit. You got yourself into this mess so if you want to get unbanned from TTT you get yourself out.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990430

Jax wrote:
Reading this makes me want to die. If you don't like playing on any other zarp servers then use forums or ts because you do say a lot of bullshit so instead of showing a shitty attitude grow up and actually post stuff that is constructive and is not just to argue about something or start shit. You got yourself into this mess so if you want to get unbanned from TTT you get yourself out.
yeah , thanks first of all , secondly , i did say im trying to fix it .... i doubt you read the last thread even . eh , i didnt show any shitty attitude towards anyone . not only but also , i did also say ill talk on TS and Forums so what are you on about?
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40