Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Give me a moment .

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990431

A Good Pianist wrote:
Longshot wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Nothing to do with friendship , BUT FR , you know nothing about the Definition of the TERM " Immature " Because darling let me tell you something in a nice way . Nick was being hateful towards me , it was obv. Everyone saw it , again i wasn't DISRESPECTFUL in anyway towards him , i rather asked him politely not to tease me anymore because it was sort of annoying .

First of all Kurze is like , what ? 9 years older than you ?
Second

im•ma•ture (ˈɪm əˈtʃʊər, -ˈtʊər, -ˈtyʊər, -ˈtʃɜr)

adj.
1. not mature or ripe.
2. emotionally undeveloped; juvenile; childish.
3. youthful (def. 4).
4. Archaic. premature.

You have met all these requirments

Now , I suggest you play nicely on other servers , or hang out in TS .

The fact u did this shows how immature u are all being aswell so I suggest u allow his actions to speak louder then his words
xd this is probs. the first time someone stood beside me ! Cheers pal
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
Login or register to post a reply.

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990448

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Jax wrote:
Reading this makes me want to die. If you don't like playing on any other zarp servers then use forums or ts because you do say a lot of bullshit so instead of showing a shitty attitude grow up and actually post stuff that is constructive and is not just to argue about something or start shit. You got yourself into this mess so if you want to get unbanned from TTT you get yourself out.
yeah , thanks first of all , secondly , i did say im trying to fix it .... i doubt you read the last thread even . eh , i didnt show any shitty attitude towards anyone . not only but also , i did also say ill talk on TS and Forums so what are you on about?

Actions speak a hell of a lot louder than words, you can say you are going to do it as much as you want but just saying you are going to doesn't make up for the weeks you went doing nothing except finding the pettiest things about staff members for no other reason than wasting peoples times with demote requests and being toxic everywhere at the same time.
  • Xerceas
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 73
You can pick your friends or you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose.

Without excessive force.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Longshot, Sopheric

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990491

Xerceas wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Jax wrote:
Reading this makes me want to die. If you don't like playing on any other zarp servers then use forums or ts because you do say a lot of bullshit so instead of showing a shitty attitude grow up and actually post stuff that is constructive and is not just to argue about something or start shit. You got yourself into this mess so if you want to get unbanned from TTT you get yourself out.
yeah , thanks first of all , secondly , i did say im trying to fix it .... i doubt you read the last thread even . eh , i didnt show any shitty attitude towards anyone . not only but also , i did also say ill talk on TS and Forums so what are you on about?

Actions speak a hell of a lot louder than words, you can say you are going to do it as much as you want but just saying you are going to doesn't make up for the weeks you went doing nothing except finding the pettiest things about staff members for no other reason than wasting peoples times with demote requests and being toxic everywhere at the same time.
Since the whole thing about me reporting Mods / Admins for slightest mistake isnt considered near toxic , for example.. If i were to be a HA or SA or anything above the mods / admins i reported , wouldn't i have taken action? But now , these admins and mods were hidden :3 and i had to seek for them where i did , I dont see it Toxic or petty or anything wrong in general its called Justice . Because if it was Dodo online for example or atleast Nick , they would have taken actions even if it was just a verbal warning which is what i wanted them to have since they wont EVER listen to a NORMAL player not mod Not admin , A mass rule breaker . Thats why i had to go to forums to first of all Give them their Verbal Warning , second of all , To prove to them im not the sort of dude to ignore or not take my advice . Its now pretty clear why i did it . And btw , i only did 5 reports 1 of which was true and i had to see if it was valid or not . Just saying.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990493

I personally think that you should stay banned for more than one month due to the fact that your original ban was 1 month and then you evaded it. If I were handling, I would keep you banned for 1 month and 2 weeks at least.
Other than that, an ex staff member should not be showing an attitude like this one.
If you truly want to improve, show on the forums and teamspeak that you can do it
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #990501

BDnico17 wrote:
I personally think that you should stay banned for more than one month due to the fact that your original ban was 1 month and then you evaded it. If I were handling, I would keep you banned for 1 month and 2 weeks at least.
Other than that, an ex staff member should not be showing an attitude like this one.
If you truly want to improve, show on the forums and teamspeak that you can do it
Its sort of weird tho , i dont mean to be harassing anyone but XD.... 4 People type in the same exact thing this it truly the most messed up thread ive ever made , *PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE POSTING ANY COMMENTS*
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by TheFierceOwl.

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #991787

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Nick0GR please dont bother typing anything in this topic , you aren't useful at all. rather teasing me and annoying me.
You can’t teach someone that doesn’t want to listen.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #991788

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
if you truely want to join back and change then do what Miia said, there aint no otherway to show us that you've changed.

You will have to sit out this ban and apply for it again in due time.

The moment you apply for a unban appeal you also kinda insult a fellow staff member. this shows how immature you are and so not ready to join back.

Also no. Not being your friend, I've evolved into another shell.

Goodluck with the ban and see you MAYBE in a month or so.
Nothing to do with friendship , BUT FR , you know nothing about the Definition of the TERM " Immature " Because darling let me tell you something in a nice way . Nick was being hateful towards me , it was obv. Everyone saw it , again i wasn't DISRESPECTFUL in anyway towards him , i rather asked him politely not to tease me anymore because it was sort of annoying .

• RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #991789

TheFierceOwl wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:
Its sort of weird tho , i dont mean to be harassing anyone but XD.... 4 People type in the same exact thing this it truly the most messed up thread ive ever made , *PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE POSTING ANY COMMENTS*

• RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by RedPowder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: House

Give me a moment . 5 years 8 months ago #991846

MemesAreGoodWithKim wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Nick0GR please dont bother typing anything in this topic , you aren't useful at all. rather teasing me and annoying me.
You can’t teach someone that doesn’t want to listen.
I actually helped him out quite a bit, lmao
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin