Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Metal Detectors Suggestion

[SSRP] Metal Detectors Suggestion 6 years 11 months ago #717294

Snowfall wrote:
Jacob wrote:
Aspect wrote:
As Jabbe said Defenders finaly have the upper hand which they should have since we are the ones risking to lose our printers and we have to constantly be on our guard. And since the raiders can keep raiding every 10 minutes until they win the odds must favour the defenders to create balance.

Otherwise people are just gonna go back to complaining how no one on Zarp bases anymore.

Basically this yeah.

Well put, removing something that benefits defenders would be dumb, since defenders already have a hard time pushing off 6 people raiding for 30min straight, which happened yesterday right flex ;)

- May I point out why this suggestion is really bad?
: Raiders can loophold a raid, and basically raid for 30 minutes straight, this is something that needs FIX, because it makes raiding so much more op than defending. Why would you EVER nerf defending, when raiders have the upper hand by miles?
Beacuse you're spamming tguns and its impossible to get in whatsoever?

Yeah alright then next time we will let the raiders walk in and destroy our shit,

Don’t be stupid, do you really think we would be able to hold off against raiders using drugs, thermals and hand cannons with PSGs?

Finally we have something that allows use to get an advantage over raiders as raiders always seem to have the upper hand , why nerf one of the reasons basing had come back
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3850
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Metal Detectors Suggestion 6 years 11 months ago #717332

:minussp:

Basers finally have a 'fair' chance of defending their goods. As much as i hate the mingy tactic, it keeps basing alive. The maximum in my opinion that should happen is a rule stating you can only have a certain amount in a row. Lets be honest there are ways of raiding it but people are normally afraid of ripping their items. Its quite easy to raid them for example:

-load 2 or 3 people with thermals.
-get a jugg and tgun to counter theirs and when they are shaken you get the thermals to rush with amp.
-If they kill the thermals when they are beside them they rip their jugg so you still benefit.
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301

[SSRP] Metal Detectors Suggestion 6 years 11 months ago #717336

(OOC) |#FLeX#|: no offense but bro without the metal detectors it would be the easiest raid
(OOC) Sammie Townsend: This is why raiding is op, anything that stops/hinders people's chances at raiding gets changed.
Would also like to point out that there was a rule change related to metal detectors a little under two weeks ago.
★ Addition to the 4.11 Rule ★
This excludes areas that are accessible through an existing building, ladder or a staircase.
Entities shouldn't be used as a building material. They should only be used for their intentional RP purpose, excluding metal detectors, which can be used freely as long as they don't break other building rules.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3532

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Sally.

[SSRP] Metal Detectors Suggestion 6 years 11 months ago #717746

I don’t get how most of you are disagreeing. A metal detector is a device used to scan for guns. Any entity should be able to blow up with a special weapon and that is why the same should happen to the metal detector. Props can be blown up, printers can be blown up so why not the same happen to metal detectors. After all, they are being used to slow down people so just make them blow up like any other entity.
  • Officer FLeX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stick Talk
  • Thanks received: 143

[SSRP] Metal Detectors Suggestion 6 years 11 months ago #717751

Sally wrote:
(OOC) |#FLeX#|: no offense but bro without the metal detectors it would be the easiest raid
(OOC) Sammie Townsend: This is why raiding is op, anything that stops/hinders people's chances at raiding gets changed.
Would also like to point out that there was a rule change related to metal detectors a little under two weeks ago.
★ Addition to the 4.11 Rule ★
This excludes areas that are accessible through an existing building, ladder or a staircase.
Entities shouldn't be used as a building material. They should only be used for their intentional RP purpose, excluding metal detectors, which can be used freely as long as they don't break other building rules.
I know about that rule and I know that I said that last night. Jabbe and Aspect were bragging about being skilled and saying everyone else in other gangs suck so I don’t think that they wouldn’t be able to defend without abusing metal detectors.
  • Officer FLeX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stick Talk
  • Thanks received: 143

[SSRP] Metal Detectors Suggestion 6 years 11 months ago #717888

I know about that rule and I know that I said that last night. Jabbe and Aspect were bragging about being skilled and saying everyone else in other gangs suck so I don’t think that they wouldn’t be able to defend without abusing metal detectors.

Reading this makes me hard af lol
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

[SSRP] Metal Detectors Suggestion 6 years 11 months ago #717894

Maybe if you're smart you can pick-lock the detectors so they don't make a sound?
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1212
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS

[SSRP] Metal Detectors Suggestion 6 years 11 months ago #717920

Best way to get past the metal detectors:
Run towards the hole of the metal detector, AD and then go through the other hole
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127