Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Dark RP] Suggestion - F1 Ratings/Counter

[Dark RP] Suggestion - F1 Ratings/Counter 10 years 2 months ago #40024

Ingame Name: LazyBro Harper
Which server is this suggestion for?: |1|ZARP|DarkRP|Friendly Staff!|Semi Serious|
What would you like to add?: A F1 counter F1 rating system that would allow users who have submitted an F1 to rate their assistance either based on a 1-10 scale or a star system (5 being highest and 1 being lowest).
How would it benefit the server/why do you want this to be added?: I feel it would give incentive to moderators and admins alike to be more polite and respectful to players when dealing with an mod/admin situation and not to treat the convicted as a rulebreaker until proven so. I feel that the server would benefit more from a friendlier staff team and would give the admins/superadmins a better picture of how good a moderator certain players are and if deserving of a promotion or demotion.
Could this be exploited in anyway, and if, how could we make it non-exploitable?: Not likely as if someone was planning on exploiting they would need multiple accounts or large groups of friends to give them a good rating and in the long run it wouldn't make a difference as the counter would show otherwise and the truth would show as they went through F1's.
Additional notes: I understand I am a moderator and it may look like I am somehow trying to better myself in being promoted but I am just wanting this to be added for the benefit of the users and as there would be less staff complaints if they had an incentive to treat users well and handle situations correctly. I don't feel that the F1 counter would mean someone is a better or worse mod/admin but I do feel that if there was a counter and an average rating for a staff member it would show how well they can deal with F1 reports.
If you have anything you would like to add to this or if you disagree with this suggestion let me know and I would happily respond to it. Thank you :)
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
The topic has been locked.

[Dark RP] Suggestion - F1 Ratings/Counter 10 years 2 months ago #40026

We currently have a priority system which we have to do by order, the one which have been there for the longest amount of time, is the one with highest priority, this works well and i honestly don't think there is need for this.
  • Optec
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • You go in a war to kill, not to get killed.
  • Thanks received: 101
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Optec. Reason: I am bad at spelling.

[Dark RP] Suggestion - F1 Ratings/Counter 10 years 2 months ago #40027

Yes I understand the priority system but I have seen a few "Moderator abuse" and "Moderator or admin disrespect" in the F1 menu and think this could easily avoid it but I appreciate your feedback :)
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[Dark RP] Suggestion - F1 Ratings/Counter 10 years 2 months ago #40113

I think this is a good suggestion but it could have some faults at the same time. I really like the idea however I believe that some players are not mature enough to rate them fairly. For example if Player A calls the F1 but it turns out to be in Player B's favour. Then Player A could become annoyed at the fact he could be warned. And so he will rate the F1 situation as 1 Star / 1/10.
  • Elemental
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 58
Elemental
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

[Dark RP] Suggestion - F1 Ratings/Counter 10 years 2 months ago #40117

I guess so. I cannot think of a solution to that right now but if I do I will post it here then.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[Dark RP] Suggestion - F1 Ratings/Counter 10 years 2 months ago #40993

Occasionally we run surveys to determine the public attitude towards our staff team.

The proposed system would indeed give an incentive, however, it their behavior is expected to be pristine at all times regardless of what they have to work for. Elemental also makes a brilliant point regarding the inaccuracies this sort of system may carry.

Feedback is always welcomed at the website and has proven effective so far, if someone has a major issue with the way one of our staff members operate, they can simply make a report in the abuse section.

Locked.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[Dark RP] Suggestion - F1 Ratings/Counter 10 years 1 week ago #46861

Suggestion Discussed At Today's Lead Team Meeting.
Great Idea 10/10 Dogecoins!

Accepted
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

257 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127