SSRP
Suggestion Title:
Tainted case
How would it benefit the server:
more items = more boostas
Potential Issues/Exploits:
OP
Additional notes:
I am giving off a general idea here feel free to add on to this one with your own input

Explanation of contents:
These items would be above average but have drawbacks

Items:
  • Tainted Printer: Highest rate printer on the server but constantly drains the life of the person who placed it
  • Infested Suit: Very high health no armor (max 0) suit . Special ability is always active in that it will take 50% of all damage for nearby allies (this damage can kill). Health raises by 100 for each ally nearby. Base stats:3000 Health | 0 Armour | 15% Gluon Resistance | 0% Damage Resistance | 0.9 Speed | Jump Power 500
  • Gem Gun: Gun that can switch modes between railgun / LASER / Explosive (DPS listed from highest to lowest) but costs gems to fire
  • Mini Golden: gold mini2 that cost cash 2 fire, has a "bottomless" clip
  • Soul Contract
  • Single use item that cost 25m to use. Would bring up a GUI for you to select a player and then it would insta kill them and give them the cash (all holsterable items would be insta holstered)
  • Suit Jammer: When placed ALL players in the area cannot equip suits, would be able to be picked up but would have a timer for activation and deactivation. Would need to be deactivated to pickup

Additional notes:
Other potential drawbacks to the tainted printer: on your death it blows or it is revealed to entire map like an ESP object
I think soul contract would be hard to balance and probably shouldn't be added
  • 0ctocat
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Flavour Text
  • Thanks received: 97
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by 0ctocat.
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301267

Suit jammer would be the only realistic item on this list tbh mate
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301270

Neilsen wrote:
i really like the suit jammer

tainted printer is fine

suit is pretty op

i would personally never use the gem gun

i would never use mini golden

soul contract is too op cos as u said would insta kill so would that count suits including goldens?

:neutralsp:

the balance on the soul contract is that it would holster all holsterables for the target making it unable to rip items
  • 0ctocat
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Flavour Text
  • Thanks received: 97

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301272

None of these sound good and for the people who like the suit jammer why would you want an item that takes away the only combat mechanic that still keeps the server somewhat alive? you clearly don't play the server if you see it as a good idea
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 427

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301307

Both the suit and the jammer sound sick, :plussp:
There is nothing more valuable in a difficult time than buckwheat. Granular gold, food of the gods.

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301310

Sp00ns wrote:
None of these sound good and for the people who like the suit jammer why would you want an item that takes away the only combat mechanic that still keeps the server somewhat alive? you clearly don't play the server if you see it as a good idea

Suits aren't the only thing that keep the server alive... I hardly use suits and still use special weapons cus I'm pro bruh
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301311

Orang3 wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:

Suits aren't the only thing that keep the server alive... I hardly use suits and still use special weapons cus I'm pro bruh
just because you don't like risking your suits doesn't mean they aren't like 90% of combat, simply put if the suits werent a thing it would probably would only be you and sinz playing the server
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by maddox.

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301319

Maddox wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:

just because you don't like risking your suits doesn't mean they aren't like 90% of combat, simply put if the suits werent a thing it would probably would only be you and sinz playing the server

Maybe some people dont like having a server with 80% of players in a gang pushing 1 or 2 people without high value inventories, which is why the jammer would be used.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301325

Ezeh wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:

Maybe some people dont like having a server with 80% of players in a gang pushing 1 or 2 people without high value inventories, which is why the jammer would be used.

Get over yourself sheesh i know it's upset you very much but like you don't have to complain about the state of the gangs on the server everytime :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301339

Doesn't take long for the zarp kiddos to start crying
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301344

Sp00ns wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:

Get over yourself sheesh i know it's upset you very much but like you don't have to complain about the state of the gangs on the server everytime :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But am I wrong?

You guys job abuse constantly and you do it everyday and then you talk about how boring the server is because there's no competition and nobody's raiding. Your ego is going up and its confusing.
Do you see no need for new players? You only focus on your inventory and that's it.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301345

Ezeh wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:

But am I wrong?

You guys job abuse constantly and you do it everyday and then you talk about how boring the server is because there's no competition and nobody's raiding. Your ego is going up and its confusing.
Do you see no need for new players? You only focus on your inventory and that's it.
Stop being a hypocrite you used to do the same thing a while ago, you had your time but not anymore i also don't play for profit i don't care if i get more items or not it really doesn't bother me unlike you who used to nuke 15 times a day and not any of your gang members nuke just so you could leech so much items on the expense of your gang yikes.
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301348

Sp00ns wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:

But am I wrong?

Stop being a hypocrite you used to do the same thing a while ago, you had your time but not anymore i also don't play for profit i don't care if i get more items or not it really doesn't bother me unlike you who used to nuke 15 times a day and not any of your gang members nuke just so you could leech so much items on the expense of your gang yikes.

You being up the same shit everytime you see me around. When we nuked we told our gang members to not interfere and if it happened, I straight up punished them unlike your friends. I have even perma banned friends of mine that are still banned.

And I did let my gang members nuke, we didnt let people nuke if they didnt do anything to help the gang and if they never used items to help. That's why mainly the "active" people nuked. I even gifted people scus and gluons all the time to people needing them so dont come at me staying Im selfish and a hypocrite. I cant say the same for you though.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301349

Sp00ns wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:

But am I wrong?

You are still the only person who nukes at least once a day, i'm pretty sure you don't let your gang members nuke OR you nuke for them for the leaderboard, calling Ezehzz and hypocrite when you do the same (if i aint wrong) on a smaller scale, is kinda dumb
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ezeh

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301353

ToBeHonest wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:

But am I wrong?

You are still the only person who nukes at least once a day, i'm pretty sure you don't let your gang members nuke OR you nuke for them for the leaderboard, calling Ezehzz and hypocrite when you do the same (if i aint wrong) on a smaller scale, is kinda dumb

That's just all wrong i nuke maybe once and i never start nukes for my gang members for leaderboard? i actually have never done that stop talking out of your ass everyone in our gang makes equally the same amount of money
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301355

Ezeh wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:

But am I wrong?

You being up the same shit everytime you see me around. When we nuked we told our gang members to not interfere and if it happened, I straight up punished them unlike your friends. I have even perma banned friends of mine that are still banned.

And I did let my gang members nuke, we didnt let people nuke if they didnt do anything to help the gang and if they never used items to help. That's why mainly the "active" people nuked. I even gifted people scus and gluons all the time to people needing them so dont come at me staying Im selfish and a hypocrite. I cant say the same for you though.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Sp00ns.

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301356

Sp00ns wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:

But am I wrong?

That's just all wrong i nuke maybe once and i never start nukes for my gang members for leaderboard? i actually have never done that stop talking out of your ass everyone in our gang makes equally the same amount of money
Well I can tell you that spoons isn’t like the controller of nukes lmao, usually we ask anyone want to nuke? If not then we just kinda ask until someone wants to. It’s not like spoons controls the nuking process. Hell I’ve probably nuked too much over the last week.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301357

CEO of Business wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:

But am I wrong?

Well I can tell you that spoons isn’t like the controller of nukes lmao, usually we ask anyone want to nuke? If not then we just kinda ask until someone wants to. It’s not like spoons controls the nuking process. Hell I’ve probably nuked too much over the last week.
I said that he nuked the most because i talked with Stink and i was told that he couldn't nuke when he always wanted / needed to hence why i said he was nuking the most meaning that he was also like Ezhezz, like he mentioned in his reply.
Plus what i could see the last 2 months, most of the time it's Spoons nuking, and like he said MANY MANY times in OOC,
he comes on from time to time, nukes a few times and goes off. So i'm sorry, but i'm just saying what i witnessed, and what Stink told me lol, you're allowed to not believe me, i mean it's like i did something extremely wrong and i should be beheaded, damn i feel like talking to a mountain when i reply to Spoons' posts
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ezeh

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301359

ToBeHonest wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:

But am I wrong?

I said that he nuked the most because i talked with Stink and i was told that he couldn't nuke when he always wanted / needed to hence why i said he was nuking the most meaning that he was also like Ezhezz, like he mentioned in his reply.
Plus what i could see the last 2 months, most of the time it's Spoons nuking, and like he said MANY MANY times in OOC,
he comes on from time to time, nukes a few times and goes off. So i'm sorry, but i'm just saying what i witnessed, and what Stink told me lol, you're allowed to not believe me, i mean it's like i did something extremely wrong and i should be beheaded, damn i feel like talking to a mountain when i reply to Spoons' posts
Stink nukes quite a bit even when he has like 3 gluons but it is more or less equal when nuking
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

[SSRP] Tainted case suggestion 3 years 3 months ago #1301364

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
I’d say that time zones are also a part of it. Half of our players are NA then the other half are EU, it just really depends when you’re on.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127