ToBeHonest wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Ezeh wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
None of these sound good and for the people who like the suit jammer why would you want an item that takes away the only combat mechanic that still keeps the server somewhat alive? you clearly don't play the server if you see it as a good idea

Suits aren't the only thing that keep the server alive... I hardly use suits and still use special weapons cus I'm pro bruh
just because you don't like risking your suits doesn't mean they aren't like 90% of combat, simply put if the suits werent a thing it would probably would only be you and sinz playing the server

Maybe some people dont like having a server with 80% of players in a gang pushing 1 or 2 people without high value inventories, which is why the jammer would be used.

Get over yourself sheesh i know it's upset you very much but like you don't have to complain about the state of the gangs on the server everytime :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But am I wrong?

You guys job abuse constantly and you do it everyday and then you talk about how boring the server is because there's no competition and nobody's raiding. Your ego is going up and its confusing.
Do you see no need for new players? You only focus on your inventory and that's it.
Stop being a hypocrite you used to do the same thing a while ago, you had your time but not anymore i also don't play for profit i don't care if i get more items or not it really doesn't bother me unlike you who used to nuke 15 times a day and not any of your gang members nuke just so you could leech so much items on the expense of your gang yikes.
You are still the only person who nukes at least once a day, i'm pretty sure you don't let your gang members nuke OR you nuke for them for the leaderboard, calling Ezehzz and hypocrite when you do the same (if i aint wrong) on a smaller scale, is kinda dumb

That's just all wrong i nuke maybe once and i never start nukes for my gang members for leaderboard? i actually have never done that stop talking out of your ass everyone in our gang makes equally the same amount of money
Well I can tell you that spoons isn’t like the controller of nukes lmao, usually we ask anyone want to nuke? If not then we just kinda ask until someone wants to. It’s not like spoons controls the nuking process. Hell I’ve probably nuked too much over the last week.
I said that he nuked the most because i talked with Stink and i was told that he couldn't nuke when he always wanted / needed to hence why i said he was nuking the most meaning that he was also like Ezhezz, like he mentioned in his reply.
Plus what i could see the last 2 months, most of the time it's Spoons nuking, and like he said MANY MANY times in OOC,
he comes on from time to time, nukes a few times and goes off. So i'm sorry, but i'm just saying what i witnessed, and what Stink told me lol, you're allowed to not believe me, i mean it's like i did something extremely wrong and i should be beheaded, damn i feel like talking to a mountain when i reply to Spoons' posts
i nuke maybe once in 3 days lol zarp isn't like east london bro stink nukes way more than me! i could care less about who does what if i don't play the server all of you seem real upset of the current state of PL being ontop!
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 427
Login or register to post a reply.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun