Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231455

Server Name: TTT

Suggestion Title: Stop throwing away the golden block and act so snide and douchy once you hide it in T room and have that grin on your face when you say "I cAnT gEt kIlLeD oR pUnIsHeD TeEhEe"

How would it benefit the server: annoying pricks would cry and game would be played as usual

Potential Issues/Exploits: Zero

Additional notes: He's so snide when he says that
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231457

You can get kosed for it and it’s also warm able when you do it for multiple rounds as your baiting players into losing karma
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1298
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231458

Maddox wrote:
You can get kosed for it and it’s also warm able when you do it for multiple rounds as your baiting players into losing karma

It is a rule, to throw the gold or diamond block away, I know, but I'm talking SPECIFICALLY about doing it before the round starts.

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231460

Maddox wrote:
Not if it is in the pre round Maddox. I think its ok as players find it annoying when the diamond block makes a win as its boring. People also think using the tester makes it boring so all you have to do is mine the diamond block in cave first and find the gold block first.
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
  • Thanks received: 278
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231462

Exothermic362 wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Not if it is in the pre round Maddox. I think its ok as players find it annoying when the diamond block makes a win as its boring. People also think using the tester makes it boring so all you have to do is mine the diamond block in cave first and find the gold block first.
Who gives a fuck it's a core mechanic of the game
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231466

Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:

How would it benefit the server: annoying pricks would cry and game would be played as usual

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231467

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Who gives a fuck it's a core mechanic of the game
im not saying that it should be removed im saying that's why people throw the block away
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
  • Thanks received: 278
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231481

Yes
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Rittsu.

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231500

This is already not allowed, you can't be kosed for it but you can be warned.
  • Ezz
  • Junior Boarder
  • 3 Buffy
  • Thanks received: 77
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Ezz.

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231504

Ezz wrote:
This is already not allowed, you can't be kosed for it but you can be warned.

True
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231540

Your suggestions makes no sense. You want people to stop throwing away the gold block?

Why does this suggestion sound more like you're annoyed with someone. Also reading the comments you are saying it's before the round. I don't see anything about that in your "suggestion"
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231544

Kurze wrote:
Your suggestions makes no sense. You want people to stop throwing away the gold block?

Why does this suggestion sound more like you're annoyed with someone. Also reading the comments you are saying it's before the round. I don't see anything about that in your "suggestion"
i agree with kruzex but what should be happen as it also happens with the golden block is for all diamond blocks to respawn at the start of a round and ignore the ones dumped away in pre round . If thats what he means then i +support but
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231548

Pretty sure you can KOS for this and if done continuously warned through rule 2.4a Constant T-baiting as Innocent/Detective? Why should it make a difference if it is done preround? It's still T-baiting which can be done by all roles so as long as they don't turn into a Detective you can kill them.
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Slender Baboon, BossComic23, Kurze

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231566

Nina wrote:

Pretty sure you can KOS for this and if done continuously warned through rule 2.4a Constant T-baiting as Innocent/Detective? Why should it make a difference if it is done preround? It's still T-baiting which can be done by all roles so as long as they don't turn into a Detective you can kill them.
that's just more trouble added . Just make it an official rule.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231574

If u throw the Diamonds/Golden block away in preround u can still be kosd its already a rule and u can kos them for that
  • KingUniverse
  • Senior Boarder
  • Daddy Vankbros :3
  • Thanks received: 71

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231575

Nina wrote:

I dont think KOSing them makes much sense to be honest as performing a traitorous action before you get your role does not indicate that you are a traitor only that you are a bit of a dick. I think its more accurate to call this loopholing the t baiting rule to try and ruin the game for people who want to use the tester/collect diamonds and not get punished as it was only pre round.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yikes Svanz Comet

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231576

Miia wrote:
Nina wrote:

I dont think KOSing them makes much sense to be honest as performing a traitorous action before you get your role does not indicate that you are a traitor only that you are a bit of a dick. I think its more accurate to call this loopholing the t baiting rule to try and ruin the game for people who want to use the tester/collect diamonds and not get punished as it was only pre round.
it shouldnt be punishable at all . They ruin the game and if only 2 or 3 players dedicate themselves to only diamond blocks they win the round with slightest effort . They should be removed , as i said it ruins game experience . Maybe make them unlock a perk or a weapon or adds 50 hp to everyone something creative but insta win? Too op.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231577

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Miia wrote:
Nina wrote:

it shouldnt be punishable at all . They ruin the game and if only 2 or 3 players dedicate themselves to only diamond blocks they win the round with slightest effort . They should be removed , as i said it ruins game experience . Maybe make them unlock a perk or a weapon or adds 50 hp to everyone something creative but insta win? Too op.
Im sorry but you as an innocent/detective or preround without a role do not get to dictate how the rest of the server have to play because you dont like using the blocks. It is up to the traitors to hide the blocks if they want to and its really not that hard to just shoot one away in the nether or sneak one into the t room. No innocent should be able to work against their team and not be punished for that.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rittsu, Nina, BossComic23

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231578

Miia wrote:
Nina wrote:

What's the difference between a random innocent or detective deciding to obstruct the blocks from reaching their locations and a person without a role. There are plenty of dick moves you can do as an innocent that would be considered okay to KOS for even though it wouldn't necessarily indicate that they're a traitor through T-Baiting, attempting to obstruct blocks from reaching their locations is described as a valid KOS reason within the rules so if they want to be a dick about it they can get KOS'd. I do think that there probably should be a harsher punishment for the players who are doing this preround/(innocent or detective) as having to wait for them to do it multiple times before being able to punish them would be very time consuming and requires the staff member to witness it at least a couple of times.
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Nina.

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 10 months ago #1231579

Answering miia
yeah as a traitor i dont want to be kos'd instantly because i wanted to play more than 2 minutes of a round its unfair and adding the stamina perk makes it even more op. All alone you can do it within 2 to 3 minutes imagine what would happen if 3 or 4 players decide to exploit and continuously burn throught rounds . It happened before and luckily people are still not that smart to do so . We are just waiting for the problem to occur and not prevent it from happening .

Answering nina

exactly you are proving my point even more i can theoretically if the dude that killed me because i threw away a block did not record i can get away with it EXACTLY like how people go like " walked passed unidentified body " these 2 excuses cause a lot of unnecessary drama and leaves staff with a victim on 1 side of the report everytime .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by TheFierceOwl.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

220 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop