Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 11 months ago #1231580

Nina wrote:
Miia wrote:
Nina wrote:

Pretty sure you can KOS for this and if done continuously warned through rule 2.4a Constant T-baiting as Innocent/Detective? Why should it make a difference if it is done preround? It's still T-baiting which can be done by all roles so as long as they don't turn into a Detective you can kill them.
I dont think KOSing them makes much sense to be honest as performing a traitorous action before you get your role does not indicate that you are a traitor only that you are a bit of a dick. I think its more accurate to call this loopholing the t baiting rule to try and ruin the game for people who want to use the tester/collect diamonds and not get punished as it was only pre round.

What's the difference between a random innocent or detective deciding to obstruct the blocks from reaching their locations and a person without a role. There are plenty of dick moves you can do as an innocent that would be considered okay to KOS for even though it wouldn't necessarily indicate that they're a traitor through T-Baiting, attempting to obstruct blocks from reaching their locations is described as a valid KOS reason within the rules so if they want to be a dick about it they can get KOS'd. I do think that there probably should be a harsher punishment for the players who are doing this preround/(innocent or detective) as having to wait for them to do it multiple times before being able to punish them would be very time consuming and requires the staff member to witness it at least a couple of times.
I dont really care if they get KOSed for it or not as i said they are still being a dick by doing it i just dont think it makes a lot of sense because at the time they were being a dick it was impossible for them to be a traitor so you are just killing them for being a dick. Like i wouldnt go around killing people who said they were a traitor in pre round.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina, TheFierceOwl

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 11 months ago #1231583

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Answering miia
yeah as a traitor i dont want to be kos'd instantly because i wanted to play more than 2 minutes of a round its unfair and adding the stamina perk makes it even more op. All alone you can do it within 2 to 3 minutes imagine what would happen if 3 or 4 players decide to exploit and continuously burn throught rounds . It happened before and luckily people are still not that smart to do so . We are just waiting for the problem to occur and not prevent it from happening .

Answering nina

exactly you are proving my point even more i can theoretically if the dude that killed me because i threw away a block did not record i can get away with it EXACTLY like how people go like " walked passed unidentified body " these 2 excuses cause a lot of unnecessary drama and leaves staff with a victim on 1 side of the report everytime .
Innocents working as a team to win is an exploit because traitors are too retarded to hide a block?
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yikes Svanz Comet

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 11 months ago #1231585

Miia wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Answering miia
yeah as a traitor i dont want to be kos'd instantly because i wanted to play more than 2 minutes of a round its unfair and adding the stamina perk makes it even more op. All alone you can do it within 2 to 3 minutes imagine what would happen if 3 or 4 players decide to exploit and continuously burn throught rounds . It happened before and luckily people are still not that smart to do so . We are just waiting for the problem to occur and not prevent it from happening .

Answering nina

exactly you are proving my point even more i can theoretically if the dude that killed me because i threw away a block did not record i can get away with it EXACTLY like how people go like " walked passed unidentified body " these 2 excuses cause a lot of unnecessary drama and leaves staff with a victim on 1 side of the report everytime .
Innocents working as a team to win is an exploit because traitors are too retarded to hide a block?
what you saying wouldve shut me up if it wasnt a rule to kos upon throwing away a black at the middle of the map like how much more obvious will it get
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 11 months ago #1231592

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Answering miia

Answering nina

Just toss one away :4Head:
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 11 months ago #1231593

Miia wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Answering miia

Answering nina

also this isnt the gamemode .. the game is for the innocent using the detectives special abilities to get dna from dead bodies to kill the traitors. I dont see where it says collect diamond blocks for free wins
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 11 months ago #1231594

Gin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Answering miia

Answering nina

Just toss one away :4Head:
and get kosd ?
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 11 months ago #1231606

Nina wrote:

Pretty sure you can KOS for this and if done continuously warned through rule 2.4a Constant T-baiting as Innocent/Detective? Why should it make a difference if it is done preround? It's still T-baiting which can be done by all roles so as long as they don't turn into a Detective you can kill them.

Yes Nina of course you can apply for admin!
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina, Kurze

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 11 months ago #1231608

Jim_Jam wrote:
Nina wrote:

Yes Nina of course you can apply for admin!
unfair i made way more points can I apply too?????
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 11 months ago #1231613

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Miia wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Answering miia

Answering nina

also this isnt the gamemode .. the game is for the innocent using the detectives special abilities to get dna from dead bodies to kill the traitors. I dont see where it says collect diamond blocks for free wins
Damn what kind of gamemode was i playing with 6 people on the server and no detective. The only reason the blocks are annoying is because traitors are either too retarded to hide them or expect someone else to hide one because they dont want to put themself at risk of being caught.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 11 months ago #1231615

Miia wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Miia wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Answering miia

Answering nina

Damn what kind of gamemode was i playing with 6 people on the server and no detective. The only reason the blocks are annoying is because traitors are either too retarded to hide them or expect someone else to hide one because they dont want to put themself at risk of being caught.
okay so you get the point on how its ruining gameplay?
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 11 months ago #1231617

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Miia wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Miia wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Answering miia

Answering nina

okay so you get the point on how its ruining gameplay?
Oh wow i had to actually do something as a traitor other than just mindlessly mowing down innocents with my tommy gun gameplay ruined 0/10.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 11 months ago #1231621

TheFierceOwl wrote:
All alone you can do it within 2 to 3 minutes imagine what would happen if 3 or 4 players decide to exploit and continuously burn throught rounds

not an exploit don't be dumb
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: hazzenator

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 11 months ago #1231622

looks to me that someone is just upset
  • Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Evan123.

[TTT] Throwing Gold/Diamond block b4 round rule 3 years 11 months ago #1231623

If someone is trolling by throwing them away pre-round, staff can warn them for trolling. The rules don't exist to be loopholed.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yikes Svanz Comet, Davidov007
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds