Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 11 months ago #1213565

This is more of a two in one suggestion but I will use two templates and sorry I couldn't get the whole title in for both.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Sorry for a slightly longer suggestion but I think if possible it would be fantastic for the forums
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RandomdudeDK, Kemi, 0yc37xrk6m, maybedovahkitty, jean lucien cheikh touré and 1 more...

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 11 months ago #1213580

:support: This would be pretty good and very helpful for people on the forum
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 11 months ago #1213581

Happy wrote:

Of course I don't mean it to be to the only form of punishment, instant bans where instant bans are needed should still be a thing and honestly im surprised this hasn't been done before considering the amount of people that get usage from these forums. It benefits everyone with the exception of staff members having to do a bit more and be more active but then it also opens up a chance for more staff members and more people being able to help out :) so yeah win win win in my eyes. Tricky to set up but the return would be so worth it

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 11 months ago #1213597

Happy wrote:

Agreed

:support:
  • Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 11 months ago #1213822

Evan123 wrote:
Happy wrote:

Agreed

Oh sorry I didn't see you had responded.

Thank you for your support

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 11 months ago #1213831

I think the forum is in need of a solid joomla plugin that would be responsible for this kinda stuff - should be based on a strike system that would notify users if they have been given a strike for breaking TOU and shit like that.

It's far too difficult to see why your post was deleted atm, that is if the staff member even puts a reason in cause somebody liked to break the policy quite a lot when I was still staff.

:plussp:
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 11 months ago #1213832

ye nice one mate wanna see if my post gets removed or if i forgot to post it
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 11 months ago #1213870

:plussp:

really good idea, keep it up
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 11 months ago #1214596

Very good idea, a feature like this can show a user what he/she is fully doing wrong and show what post as got them warned by being able to see reasoning behind it.

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 11 months ago #1214648

Yeah, I’d like to know if some of my posts were removed and why they were :support:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 11 months ago #1214651

I don't know, forum staff that have to be active is quite a stretch. I know I will use this feature and people will become very upset with me.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 11 months ago #1214652

Sally wrote:
I don't know, forum staff that have to be active is quite a stretch. I know I will use this feature and people will become very upset with me.
they already are :zarp:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 11 months ago #1214754

Sally wrote:

Yeahhhh but surly it would be better if people knew. and whats wrong with people doing more to help out :D And like I said before opens more opportunities for new people to help out as forum staff

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 11 months ago #1214760

Sally wrote:
Peoples will calm down when they will clearly see the deleted post whilst being banned, how many TIMES i got forum banned randomly and i didn't know what the FUCK i wrote to get banned, yes i got fucking upset many times because i had to wait a week again to access the forums, and i didn't know what i did... oh wait yes, ban reason TOU, really descriptive, thank you !

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 11 months ago #1214771

ToBeHonest wrote:
Sally wrote:
Peoples will calm down when they will clearly see the deleted post whilst being banned, how many TIMES i got forum banned randomly and i didn't know what the FUCK i wrote to get banned, yes i got fucking upset many times because i had to wait a week again to access the forums, and i didn't know what i did... oh wait yes, ban reason TOU, really descriptive, thank you !

Im the same. like in the suggestion it was from talking to xnator about the ban I had and for real I had no clue how many posts I had removed in just the few hours leading up to the ban, if I had known I would have just stopped. Of course following the rules super tight is an option but then everyones a robot and you lose peoples online personalities. Like I know when I see a post of lewis its gonna be funny and or insulting to someone, or when I see one of the people with a cat picture I know its gonna be cringe or non constructive shitposts. I like to push my luck to an extent and I also like seeing others saying something a bit out there. But because you don't get any warning or punishment when you do a few of them it seems okay then it all hits at once but to be told naaa your pushing it you know where you've gone wrong and can correct it
The following user(s) said Thank You: jean lucien cheikh touré

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 11 months ago #1216461

Bumpy bump

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 11 months ago #1216469

ive had 50+ not even knowing it was over 5 :support:
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 11 months ago #1216506

Huperchild wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
how many TIMES i got forum banned randomly and i didn't know what the FUCK i wrote to get banned

ban reason TOU, really descriptive, thank you !

Please contribute and not just copy someone else's contribution to get your post count higher. Cheers

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 6 months ago #1271662

Bump :)

[Forum Suggestion] Warnings+Viewing Removed Posts 3 years 6 months ago #1271663

Players can see their rapsheet's in-game so why can't they see their mistakes on the forums

• Pengu_
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 101
✮ Best Ex TTT Admin ✮
✮ Best Teamspeak/Discord Admin ✮
✮ Pengu_#6969 ✮
  • Page:
Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds