Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SSRP Tripmine Nerf

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203376

Server Name: SSRP
Suggestion Title:
Tripmines either not doing damage to gold suits or doing a lot less damage.
How would it benefit the server:
Make some of the suits useable.
Potential Issues/Exploits:
No lol.
Additional notes:
The suits are basically unuseable with the trip mines 1 tapping everything on the server at the moment. The gjugg can survive 2 hits from a trip mine (assuming the trip mine user wasn't wearing a mummy on 1.5x) with 400 hp or so leftover. Idk just seems a bit not ok with me dood.
also nerf regen does too much damage
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
Last Edit: 4 years 4 weeks ago by Smol.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203379

:plussp: legit suits are ass with this
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203380

yeah i dont see a point in even using gold suits, they all just get destroyed now
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203382

Jaden. wrote:
yeah i dont see a point in even using gold suits, they all just get destroyed now
  • Zarpgaming
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 622

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203383

:plussp:
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203392

:plussp:
1 tapped my first ever suit (jugg)
  • KrypticOG
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 686

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203412

I'll have you know my OLD gacs survived 2 hits of a trip mine somehow
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203445

-rep

Need some sort of hard counter. I think making it easier to destroy the mines would be better
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203603

Evilstewie. wrote:
-rep

Need some sort of hard counter. I think making it easier to destroy the mines would be better
Personally I don't think a little slam like laser should be able to 1 tap the most expensive suits in the server. A mummy and ggluon is always a good way to combat it. Even an Evo could counter most of the g suits.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203614

Smol wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
-rep

Personally I don't think a little slam like laser should be able to 1 tap the most expensive suits in the server. A mummy and ggluon is always a good way to combat it. Even an Evo could counter most of the g suits.

I know a fantastic counter to the trip mines. Eyes, use them to spot the tripmines and avoid them, if unsure im pretty sure they added drones
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spectrum

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203616

Evilstewie. wrote:
Smol wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
-rep

I know a fantastic counter to the trip mines. Eyes, use them to spot the tripmines and avoid them, if unsure im pretty sure they added drones
I mean if you are in the middle of a raid or something you have to make split-second decisions on what to do. The drones are pretty rare for some reason and they get 1 tapped so 0 point in using them. You could be raiding and get tgunned into a trip mine or just taking knockback into a trip mine.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203618

Smol wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Smol wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
-rep

I mean if you are in the middle of a raid or something you have to make split-second decisions on what to do. The drones are pretty rare for some reason and they get 1 tapped so 0 point in using them. You could be raiding and get tgunned into a trip mine or just taking knockback into a trip mine.

Isnt making split second decisions part of the game though? Its no different than getting a very quick flick shot on cs or siege or whatever. And if someone is running up to you to place it then shoot them instead. Eyes and skill should counter them
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203620

Evilstewie. wrote:
Smol wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Smol wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
-rep

Isnt making split second decisions part of the game though? Its no different than getting a very quick flick shot on cs or siege or whatever. And if someone is running up to you to place it then shoot them instead. Eyes and skill should counter them
Bit annoying thought when you are trying to fight someone and constantly having to dodge trip mines during that fight. In a gjugg that would be almost impossible seeing as the person, you are fighting is probably going to try hard to rip that suit. The second you get pushed into the trip mine you get 1 tapped. There's no counterplay to it at all.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203621

Evilstewie. wrote:
Smol wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Smol wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
-rep

They also have a fucked up hitbox half the time you have to use your entire clip of a 2.0 to kill it then another time you just 3 tap it
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 638

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 4 years 4 weeks ago by Blueperson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203622

Butterman wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Smol wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Smol wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
-rep

They also have a fucked up hitbox half the time you have to use your entire clip if a 2.0 to kill it then another time you just 3 tap it
Not only that but dealing with the people you are raiding aswell while trying to destroy 1 or 3 is kinda hard to deal with in any suit but a mummy.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203675

Smol wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Smol wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Smol wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
-rep

Bit annoying thought when you are trying to fight someone and constantly having to dodge trip mines during that fight. In a gjugg that would be almost impossible seeing as the person, you are fighting is probably going to try hard to rip that suit. The second you get pushed into the trip mine you get 1 tapped. There's no counterplay to it at all.

Do emp rounds or emps not effect them?

If they dont I feel like that should be your suggestion
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203838

• exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203841

exrobite wrote:
My biggest counter
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203879

Evilstewie. wrote:
Smol wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Smol wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
-rep

you are incredibly dumb if you are serious, a 80b item should not be able to get one tapped from a little laser that is cheap as dirt, though it is fun to use them it is not balanced and could definitely use tweaking to make it more fair.
  • Kranked
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 40

SSRP Tripmine Nerf 4 years 4 weeks ago #1203888

Kranked wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Smol wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Smol wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
-rep

you are incredibly dumb if you are serious, a 80b item should not be able to get one tapped from a little laser that is cheap as dirt, though it is fun to use them it is not balanced and could definitely use tweaking to make it more fair.

What else is there to counter them? Thats cheap and effective and can be countered back. Also no one answered me. Do emp rounds or emps effect them?
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

163 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127