Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT]Nerf the F2000

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198661

Server Name: TTT

Suggestion Title: I guess you can read the Thread title

How would it benefit the server: The gun is so fucking brainlet and broken to use it generally makes you wanna commit suicide. Literally no point in using any other weapon if you have the F2000 , it replaces a sniper , smg , assault rifle , all in one . Literally the thing is better than using a fucking m32 grenade launcher
Thanks

Potential Issues/Exploits: It would make the average player feel like he has a chance , that's the only issue I see , cause apparently low level people are not allowed a chance when theres P2 people on

Additional notes: If your arguement is "Its a high level weapon so only a few can use it , therefore its not OP" you are dumb .
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
  • Thanks received: 181
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.

Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Longshot.
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198662

:plussp:
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Longshot

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198680

i smell people having it unlocked disagreeing :whistle:
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 234

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198682

no its fun when i can kill people and they cant kill me :angry: :angry: :angry:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
deadass
The following user(s) said Thank You: Longshot, BrokeNXD

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198689

Its a high level weapon so only a few can use it , therefore its not OP
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • jenkshouse1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I have Iridocyclitis
  • Thanks received: 25
◢◤ᴊᴇɴᴋꜱʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ1◢◤
★ Zarp VIP ★
TTT Gamer
:evil:Former TTT Administrator:evil:
:lol:

^^ Credit: DukeTekLul ^^

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198701

Tbh I really dont mind it, its shit at long ranges if you try to spray (spraying is the best part of the gun). But up close it shreds, the person using it also needs good aim as they wiuldnt succeed in killing someone without it. Overall it's something that a lot of lower levels dislike, I think if you had climbed to that ran that gun should be fine. Guns that require high levels will always be disliked.
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 238
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Hanz.

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198703

No
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198704

Hanz wrote:
Tbh I really dont mind it, its shit at long ranges if you try to spray (spraying is the best part of the gun). But up close it shreds, the person using it also needs good aim as they wiuldnt succeed in killing someone without it. Overall it's something that a lot of lower levels dislike, I think if you had climbed to that ran that gun should be fine. Guns that require high levels will always be disliked.
ah yess like the silenced tactical automatic sniper shotgun ak-47 perhaps :huh: :? :huh:
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198711

BrokeNXD wrote:
Hanz wrote:
ah yess like the silenced tactical automatic sniper shotgun ak-47 perhaps :huh: :? :huh:

We dont talk about that ;) ;) ;)
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 238
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrokeNXD

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198713

Hanz wrote:
BrokeNXD wrote:
Hanz wrote:

We dont talk about that ;) ;) ;)
dont worry fellow dragon slayer, they will never be able to beat the secret boss to unlock that weapon :whistle:
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198714

Hanz wrote:
The FN is broken. I am that level and used it when it came out and maybe inbetween to still check if it is broken and it is still broken as fuck. Its not bad at long range (of course you spray something its gonna miss more likely on long ranges, but having the ability to actually be able to snipe with it when you tap is ridicolous) and its overly good in mid and close range.
Of course a lot of low level are gonna complain about a gun they literally wont be able to obtain until they play like 200+ hours on the server, which literally makes the person wielding it way more powerfull and dangerous than they should be. This weapon literally takes 1 or 2 seconds to kill someone and you literally and I mean LITERALLY no good aim. Its literally the same as the old old TTV, where people that got that weapon were basically unkillable, because of how stupid the weapon actually was.

There are other weapons that are that high up there that aint this overly broken. I personally think that the Aug is pretty balanced atm. Its just a good and reliable weapon and I never encounter someone that complained about the current Aug when I use them on them, because people still have a chance to kill me without getting killed in like 1 seconds. On the other hand I have seen people (including me) that complained about the FN, because there is literally no fun if you have literally a fucking REFILLABLE KNIFE READY AT YOUR DISPOSAL.

Should be nerfed
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198729

Hanz wrote:

I like you but what you said is horse shit

It's not shit at long ranges , you can reliably snipe with it better than any other weapon except the M24 and sometimes the Contender cause it's only 1 shot

I've sprayed with it from the tower into the tester and got a the kill in 1 clip (clip empties faster than someone with premature ejaculation)

You dont need good aim when all it takes is 2 headshots or 3 or 4 body shots, gun fires so fast that if you hit 1 headshot the 2nd is guaranteed pretty much

None dislikes the AUG
None dislikes the M4a1
None dislikes the FN SCAR
None dislikes whatever other weapon is high level that is not used because the F2000 exists
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
Ex TTT Admin

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198730

Obviously haven't seen me lagging around with a PKM, in my experience in expected encounters with the F2000 I still manage to take about 70% of damage simply cause the gun is able to spray under panic with accuracy rather easily.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198744

Longshot wrote:
Additional notes: If your arguement is "Its a high level weapon so only a few can use it , therefore its not OP" you are dumb .
Right, I'd recommend you use a slightly more passive approach rather than calling people that don't agree with you dumb.
However, I definitely agree, FN2K+Deadshot Daiquiri = 2 Shot kill on headshot, which is absolutely disgusting.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198747

Davidov007 wrote:
Longshot wrote:
Right, I'd recommend you use a slightly more passive approach rather than calling people that don't agree with you dumb.
No thanks

Edit : as to why , I've been here long enough to see weapon nerfs being denied for "Its high level so only few can use it , therefore its not op" and I'm just tired of it
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
Ex TTT Admin

Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Longshot.

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198758

If they are going to nerf guns at prestige 2 then might as well just remove them, because whats the point of adding them with no benefits in other words being better than other pick(able) guns from the ground? You know , like 2 years ago my biggest motivation to rank up was the tec 9 ngl . Now they started to nerf everything and you want this gun nerfed too so it no longer matters what your is anymore. So unless you are ranking up aka Darling just to show you are capable of doing so and being the only one ... it has no other meaning not to mention useless . As i said , the good .... OP guns were the reason for the grind . might as well just nerf juggs mummies glouns etc because new players dont have them? No , they make it good, to grind for it. Thats my point of view. I dont think guns should be as good as pickable guns as they should have more of an advantage.

( This was made with my phone so excuse my shit english lol )
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198762

No amount of grind should give you a weapon that shits on everything else lmao
Your logic is extremely flawed
"I played 200 hours on the server therefore I deserve a weapon that is better than absolutely everything else"

In a multiplayer game , that's deteriorating
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
Ex TTT Admin

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198771

Longshot wrote:
No amount of grind should give you a weapon that shits on everything else lmao
Your logic is extremely flawed
"I played 200 hours on the server therefore I deserve a weapon that is better than absolutely everything else"

In a multiplayer game , that's deteriorating
so if u were asked to delete your inventory in ssrp you would? Because it " shits on everything else lmao " ? No you wouldnt . Yes ofcourse they must have an advantage and hanz said they are terrible at long range not to mention unusable so thats a disadvantage while other guns example AK have range just less damage and less rate OBVIOUSLY they need to encourage players to play more to have more activity . My point is flawed . You are too stubborn to debate .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198773

If you compare TTT to SSRP you obviously have no idea what you are talking about
And do you even play TTT?
If you would youd probably know about the bad state of the prestige weapons
Cause if you reach P2 lvl 12 or whatever level f2000 is there is no point in using anything else
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
Ex TTT Admin

[TTT]Nerf the F2000 4 years 1 month ago #1198775

Longshot wrote:
If you compare TTT to SSRP you obviously have no idea what you are talking about
And do you even play TTT?
If you would youd probably know about the bad state of the prestige weapons
Cause if you reach P2 lvl 12 or whatever level f2000 is there is no point in using anything else
reaching p2 is difficult and should be awarded for reaching high levels
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

254 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun