• Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Suggestion

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174091

Server Name:
SSRP S1/S2/S3

Suggestion Title:
Fast reload perk

How would it benefit the server:
It would benefit everyone being able to reload m9k weapons faster instead of having to pull out 5 weapons to skip the reload..

Potential Issues/Exploits:
N/A

Additional notes:
I know ive suggested something similar to this but this time it is a perk instead of a character upgrade which means you have to buy the perk everytime you die.
This should only work on m9k weapons.

Example:

• TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174095

Not necessary imo
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174104

We get it mate, you've been playing ASAP a lot lately.
  • Na1
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 161

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174115

Ill add this to the onenote but this is a completely stupid idea for ZARP. This would just make people with more items stronger/OP and it would also fuck up with the reloading animations so it cant be done.
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174620

NOT A BAD IDEA

:support:
  • Sron
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 150

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174628

Sron wrote:
NOT A BAD IDEA

:support:

yeah it is a bad idea
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174634

jack bushrsos wrote:
Ill add this to the onenote but this is a completely stupid idea for ZARP. This would just make people with more items stronger/OP and it would also fuck up with the reloading animations so it cant be done.

Hence why i said this should only have an affect on M9K weapons such as psgs famas etc..

(edit) Forgot to mention that this would somewhat help people who don't have specials against people who have specials..
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by TrixX.

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174636

Trix wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:

Hence why i said this should only have an affect on M9K weapons such as psgs famas etc..

(edit) Forgot to mention that this would somewhat help people who don't have specials against people who have specials..
It doesnt matter if its just on M9k, It will still break the animations
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174651

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Trix wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:

Actually was trolling about with graphics pipelines and it works *somewhat* it is VERY hacky however SequenceDuration can be changed using the viewmodel SetPlaybackRate meaning it will speed up the animation
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrixX

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174673

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Trix wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:

Actually was trolling about with graphics pipelines and it works *somewhat* it is VERY hacky however SequenceDuration can be changed using the viewmodel SetPlaybackRate meaning it will speed up the animation

You genius!
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Orang3.

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174677

:support: ive always wanted something like this
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174684

:minussp:

It's just not a necessary need due to the point you are able to equip multiple weapons surely it would still be faster to pull out another weapon with a bind rather than waiting to reload
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174685

A Good Pianist wrote:

It's just not a necessary need due to the point you are able to equip multiple weapons surely it would still be faster to pull out another weapon with a bind rather than waiting to reload

No one said it was necessary it is just something fresh to add something that would benefit everyone.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174695

Trix wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

No one said it was necessary it is just something fresh to add something that would benefit everyone.

Why would they add something that isn't needed. That doesn't make it fresh it just defeats the object if adding it in the first place. Also how would it benefit anyone when as I've already stated it would still be faster to switch weapons and continue a fight then it would to reload? This upgrade will literally not be used efficiently enough to make it worth adding.
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174697

I"m affraid it would ruin any meta, imagine reloading faster with the psg or heavy machineguns, this would be too op, you could rip a suit with normal guns too easy, you could counter basically anything
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by slodoban milošević.
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174727

A Good Pianist wrote:
Trix wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

Why would they add something that isn't needed. That doesn't make it fresh it just defeats the object if adding it in the first place. Also how would it benefit anyone when as I've already stated it would still be faster to switch weapons and continue a fight then it would to reload? This upgrade will literally not be used efficiently enough to make it worth adding.

Some stuff that were added recently were not necessary, regarding you claiming its faster to switch weapons yes indeed you can, every weapon is unique on its own way some are good and some aren't i think me and some would prefer to fast reload the better gun instead of pulling out a weak one.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174729

Trix wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Trix wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

Some stuff that were added recently were not necessary, regarding you claiming its faster to switch weapons yes indeed you can, every weapon is unique on its own way some are good and some aren't i think me and some would prefer to fast reload the better gun instead of pulling out a weak one.

This is just a waste of money and time from developers. Anyone with a decent experience in pvp would simply use the fastest method of killing someone. Therefore it would be switching weapons and not reloading therefore your idea would make no sense cus after a while things will return to normal and everyone will switch weapons and not reload making the upgrade useless and pointless to craft. They could add multiple other items and upgrades that would be used rather than this.
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174730

ToBeHonest wrote:
I"m affraid it would ruin any meta, imagine reloading faster with the psg or heavy machineguns, this would be too op, you could rip a suit with normal guns too easy, you could counter basically anything

But that is the whole point, people who have nothing cant do anything when they are being raided or when they are raiding someone that has suits etc..
This would not be OP it could be balanced if they took some time to think about it, i mean the whole point is to give the new coming people some kind of a benefit to counter suits or players with special weapons.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174733

A Good Pianist wrote:
Trix wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Trix wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

This is just a waste of money and time from developers. Anyone with a decent experience in pvp would simply use the fastest method of killing someone. Therefore it would be switching weapons and not reloading therefore your idea would make no sense cus after a while things will return to normal and everyone will switch weapons and not reload making the upgrade useless and pointless to craft. They could add multiple other items and upgrades that would be used rather than this.

I mean everyone who has a decent experience in pvp would agree that if you're in a long range psg fight you're not gonna pull out a smg or any kind of automatic rifle, you either would pull out another sniper or they would just reload (which happens most of the time) and lets admit it no one uses the other snipers other than the m24 which is just one shot and reload.
So idk how that upgrade wont come in handy during situation like this for example?
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by TrixX.

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174736

Trix wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Trix wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Trix wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:

I mean everyone who has a decent experience in pvp would agree that if you're in a long range psg fight you're not gonna pull out a smg or any kind of automatic rifle, you either would pull out another sniper or they would just reload (which happens most of the time) and lets admit it no one uses the other snipers other than the m24 which is just one shot and reload.
So idk how that upgrade wont come in handy during situation like this for example?

There are many long range weapons so why would u use a psg to smg combo? The starting statement alone means you haven't truly thought it through. The mass amount of long and short range weapons means u should never need to reload in any combat situation so a faster way of reloading is simply irrelevant.
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

157 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127