Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Suggestion

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174738

Trix wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
I"m affraid it would ruin any meta, imagine reloading faster with the psg or heavy machineguns, this would be too op, you could rip a suit with normal guns too easy, you could counter basically anything

But that is the whole point, people who have nothing cant do anything when they are being raided or when they are raiding someone that has suits etc..
This would not be OP it could be balanced if they took some time to think about it, i mean the whole point is to give the new coming people some kind of a benefit to counter suits or players with special weapons.
Because the economy is literally broken, everyone has everything and adding things to counter the current meta will cause more problems
you know what, just unban Nathan Funhouse, he's an engineer and he will find a new meta to clap everyone
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174742

A Good Pianist wrote:
Trix wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Trix wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Trix wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
:minussp:

It's just not a necessary need due to the point you are able to equip multiple weapons surely it would still be faster to pull out another weapon with a bind rather than waiting to reload

No one said it was necessary it is just something fresh to add something that would benefit everyone.

Why would they add something that isn't needed. That doesn't make it fresh it just defeats the object if adding it in the first place. Also how would it benefit anyone when as I've already stated it would still be faster to switch weapons and continue a fight then it would to reload? This upgrade will literally not be used efficiently enough to make it worth adding.

Some stuff that were added recently were not necessary, regarding you claiming its faster to switch weapons yes indeed you can, every weapon is unique on its own way some are good and some aren't i think me and some would prefer to fast reload the better gun instead of pulling out a weak one.

This is just a waste of money and time from developers. Anyone with a decent experience in pvp would simply use the fastest method of killing someone. Therefore it would be switching weapons and not reloading therefore your idea would make no sense cus after a while things will return to normal and everyone will switch weapons and not reload making the upgrade useless and pointless to craft. They could add multiple other items and upgrades that would be used rather than this.

I mean everyone who has a decent experience in pvp would agree that if you're in a long range psg fight you're not gonna pull out a smg or any kind of automatic rifle, you either would pull out another sniper or they would just reload (which happens most of the time) and lets admit it no one uses the other snipers other than the m24 which is just one shot and reload.
So idk how that upgrade wont come in handy during situation like this for example?

There are many long range weapons so why would u use a psg to smg combo? The starting statement alone means you haven't truly thought it through. The mass amount of long and short range weapons means u should never need to reload in any combat situation so a faster way of reloading is simply irrelevant.

I did not say you have to use psg to smg combo it was a example that i used hoping you could process and think but clearly you failed so not gonna bother to go deep into that.
Regarding you claiming there is "mass amount of long ranged weapons" i have to disagree since there is actually none other than dragunov m24 and psg and the only ones that are used are psg and m24 from my experience.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1174744

Trix wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Trix wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Trix wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Trix wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
:minussp:

It's just not a necessary need due to the point you are able to equip multiple weapons surely it would still be faster to pull out another weapon with a bind rather than waiting to reload

No one said it was necessary it is just something fresh to add something that would benefit everyone.

Why would they add something that isn't needed. That doesn't make it fresh it just defeats the object if adding it in the first place. Also how would it benefit anyone when as I've already stated it would still be faster to switch weapons and continue a fight then it would to reload? This upgrade will literally not be used efficiently enough to make it worth adding.

Some stuff that were added recently were not necessary, regarding you claiming its faster to switch weapons yes indeed you can, every weapon is unique on its own way some are good and some aren't i think me and some would prefer to fast reload the better gun instead of pulling out a weak one.

This is just a waste of money and time from developers. Anyone with a decent experience in pvp would simply use the fastest method of killing someone. Therefore it would be switching weapons and not reloading therefore your idea would make no sense cus after a while things will return to normal and everyone will switch weapons and not reload making the upgrade useless and pointless to craft. They could add multiple other items and upgrades that would be used rather than this.

I mean everyone who has a decent experience in pvp would agree that if you're in a long range psg fight you're not gonna pull out a smg or any kind of automatic rifle, you either would pull out another sniper or they would just reload (which happens most of the time) and lets admit it no one uses the other snipers other than the m24 which is just one shot and reload.
So idk how that upgrade wont come in handy during situation like this for example?

There are many long range weapons so why would u use a psg to smg combo? The starting statement alone means you haven't truly thought it through. The mass amount of long and short range weapons means u should never need to reload in any combat situation so a faster way of reloading is simply irrelevant.

I did not say you have to use psg to smg combo it was a example that i used hoping you could process and think but clearly you failed so not gonna bother to go deep into that.
Regarding you claiming there is "mass amount of long ranged weapons" i have to disagree since there is actually none other than dragunov m24 and psg and the only ones that are used are psg and m24 from my experience.

Theres the awp. Ls sniper and. Virtually all weapons do damage at range for example with the pistol boost pistols are also viable at range a long with special weapons such as rpgs Milkor m202s t guns. Throwables such as emp nafes and orange cores.

So once again there are plenty of viable weapons for all aspects of combat and a fast reload will not change any aspect of combat due to the multiple equip of these weapons and switching to them being faster than reloading AS IVE STATED.

Thus this idea may sound good on paper but looking at how useful it maybe in the game mode currently its next to none useless.
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP] Suggestion 4 years 5 months ago #1175095

Hello trixter,
We feel that this has no place in the Zarp meta, Not only this it'll break majority of the M9K guns.
#Denied
Thanks for suggesting!
-lock-
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

• Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

186 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT