SSRP S1/S2/S3

Suggestion Title:
SSRP Safe Zones

How would it benefit the server:
Would make it so that people don't get ripped in the mining area by meteors

Potential Issues/Exploits:
None

Additional notes:
It's highly annoying when people go into a server and activate a meteor storm thingy, it kills the miners and they lose all their gear whilst just wanting to mine. Making it a safe zone would be so that a globally used weapon doesn't destroy the fun of the players in Zarp.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1039
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XxmasterxX

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167892

A N T I M I N E R Z

WE EXIST FOR THE MONEY SINK
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3911

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167893

PLEASE MAKE THIS IM SICK OF GETTING RDMED WHEN TRYING TO ACTUALLY MAKE SOME DOUGH....://///
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI
  • Thanks received: 93

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167894

what does the meteors do is it like the nuke !?
  • Suken
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • The CoinFlipper
  • Thanks received: 104
current rank:
EX: Semi-serious Roleplay Administrator

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167900

No, you can die in the mines for a reason. You cant just have a risk free method of making money
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1634
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167901

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
No, you can die in the mines for a reason. You cant just have a risk free method of making money

So you create a weapon that global and it's not classed as RDM? What a great thought process in that!

There's absolutely no point in not doing this as this is only for the meteor strike. Any other thing can happen and that's fine but not a troll weapon like that.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Plus Ultra!

EX

EX TTT Head Admin
Last Edit: 5 years 3 days ago by Kurze.

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167903

Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:

So you create a weapon that global and it's not classed as RDM? What a great thought process in that!

There's absolutely no point in not doing this as this is only for the meteor strike. Any other thing can happen and that's fine but not a troll weapon like that.
Just dont die :4Head:
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167904

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:

Come up with an actual argument why this shouldn't be implemented instead of giving a half-arsed comment about it. Thanks.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Plus Ultra!

EX

EX TTT Head Admin

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167905

Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:

Come up with an actual argument why this shouldn't be implemented instead of giving a half-arsed comment about it. Thanks.
The meteor is no different to a nuclear strike, funnily enough when you die to a nuke its not classed as RDM either. There is no protection against nukes when you're mining is there? Why? Because its not needed. If you're mining while at your PC its no problem, you can just wait out your NLR and go back, but its you;re AFK, its your own fault for being afk, much like if you get killed by any other mean (Hits, RDM, CDM etc) Its your own fault for not being there, when you go AFK you're putting your items and character at risk, no one to blame but yourself.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167906

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
I mean when you have a SA job abusing and shit its just not fun and its not really a risk its a guarantee that some muppet comes on and rdms or crashes the server, how is one meant to make money when this happens.
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167909

A Quick Question Is There A Thing That Can Protect You From Meteors ??
for nuke there is radiation shield and what about meteors?
  • Suken
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • The CoinFlipper
current rank:
Last Edit: 5 years 3 days ago by Suken.

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167910

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:

The meteor is no different to a nuclear strike, funnily enough when you die to a nuke its not classed as RDM either. There is no protection against nukes when you're mining is there? Why? Because its not needed. If you're mining while at your PC its no problem, you can just wait out your NLR and go back, but its you;re AFK, its your own fault for being afk, much like if you get killed by any other mean (Hits, RDM, CDM etc) Its your own fault for not being there, when you go AFK you're putting your items and character at risk, no one to blame but yourself.

No. A nuclear strike takes time and effort to complete. It isn't an item that many people have and are able to use it just to kill people when they want.

If anyone else gets killed due to rdm/hits/CDM or what ever that's fine I totally understand. But the item is the problem at hand. Nothing else. The item is used as a troll item to stop people from mining. And there's nothing being done about it.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Plus Ultra!

EX

EX TTT Head Admin

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167914

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:

I mean there is a reason people don't afk mine on places like s1 cause its populated, server 2,3 are mostly always dead so we go on there and there is low risk at nukes killing us but then again your too arrogant to know that
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167915

Suken wrote:
^^
  • Suken
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • The CoinFlipper
current rank:

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167916

Suken wrote:
Suken wrote:
^^
nothing of now
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167917

Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:

No. A nuclear strike takes time and effort to complete. It isn't an item that many people have and are able to use it just to kill people when they want.

If anyone else gets killed due to rdm/hits/CDM or what ever that's fine I totally understand. But the item is the problem at hand. Nothing else. The item is used as a troll item to stop people from mining. And there's nothing being done about it.
Nukes dont take effort to complete, especially with the 20 man groups that now nuke, but this is becides the point. No standard user can get a meteor strike, due to their high price in players shops, this puts up a small barrier of entry for trolls to ruin your mining experience. Meteors are fine how they are, theyre getting less and less frequent, and frankly, i never die to them anymore. And even if i do see a meteor strike incoming, they barely come near me. You should probably just be more careful when mining and not be AFK.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167918

Suken wrote:
Suken wrote:
^^
stop quoting yourself you weirdo
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167919

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Suken wrote:
Suken wrote:
^^
stop quoting yourself you weirdo
  • Suken
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • The CoinFlipper
current rank:

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167920

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:

Nukes dont take effort to complete, especially with the 20 man groups that now nuke, but this is becides the point. No standard user can get a meteor strike, due to their high price in players shops, this puts up a small barrier of entry for trolls to ruin your mining experience. Meteors are fine how they are, theyre getting less and less frequent, and frankly, i never die to them anymore. And even if i do see a meteor strike incoming, they barely come near me. You should probably just be more careful when mining and not be AFK.
so ima stare at a rock for like 5 hours to only make 1mil gems sounds like a good gaming experience, and don't know why you are trying to take a dig at me about the 20man groups if you kids were good or actually had a solid friend group you kids could nuke 20man iswell
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167921

Jonsey wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:

so ima stare at a rock for like 5 hours to only make 1mil gems sounds like a good gaming experience, and don't know why you are trying to take a dig at me about the 20man groups if you kids were good or actually had a solid friend group you kids could nuke 20man iswell
bud last time i checked we were 5 v 20 nuking for the entirety of yesterday, and yours isnt a friend group, its a group of people who all use each other for the income. Considering you all wanted Oneil to backstab your so called " friends". yeah, good friend group
edit: end of convo, going off topic.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

Last Edit: 5 years 3 days ago by Markus.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

247 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop