Jonsey wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
No, you can die in the mines for a reason. You cant just have a risk free method of making money

So you create a weapon that global and it's not classed as RDM? What a great thought process in that!

There's absolutely no point in not doing this as this is only for the meteor strike. Any other thing can happen and that's fine but not a troll weapon like that.
Just dont die :4Head:

Come up with an actual argument why this shouldn't be implemented instead of giving a half-arsed comment about it. Thanks.
The meteor is no different to a nuclear strike, funnily enough when you die to a nuke its not classed as RDM either. There is no protection against nukes when you're mining is there? Why? Because its not needed. If you're mining while at your PC its no problem, you can just wait out your NLR and go back, but its you;re AFK, its your own fault for being afk, much like if you get killed by any other mean (Hits, RDM, CDM etc) Its your own fault for not being there, when you go AFK you're putting your items and character at risk, no one to blame but yourself.

No. A nuclear strike takes time and effort to complete. It isn't an item that many people have and are able to use it just to kill people when they want.

If anyone else gets killed due to rdm/hits/CDM or what ever that's fine I totally understand. But the item is the problem at hand. Nothing else. The item is used as a troll item to stop people from mining. And there's nothing being done about it.
Nukes dont take effort to complete, especially with the 20 man groups that now nuke, but this is becides the point. No standard user can get a meteor strike, due to their high price in players shops, this puts up a small barrier of entry for trolls to ruin your mining experience. Meteors are fine how they are, theyre getting less and less frequent, and frankly, i never die to them anymore. And even if i do see a meteor strike incoming, they barely come near me. You should probably just be more careful when mining and not be AFK.
so ima stare at a rock for like 5 hours to only make 1mil gems sounds like a good gaming experience, and don't know why you are trying to take a dig at me about the 20man groups if you kids were good or actually had a solid friend group you kids could nuke 20man iswell
bud last time i checked we were 5 v 20 nuking for the entirety of yesterday, and yours isnt a friend group, its a group of people who all use each other for the income. Considering you all wanted Oneil to backstab your so called " friends". yeah, good friend group
edit: end of convo, going off topic.
who wanted you guys to backstab
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI
  • Thanks received: 93
The topic has been locked.

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167923

Jonsey wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
No, you can die in the mines for a reason. You cant just have a risk free method of making money

So you create a weapon that global and it's not classed as RDM? What a great thought process in that!

There's absolutely no point in not doing this as this is only for the meteor strike. Any other thing can happen and that's fine but not a troll weapon like that.

Come up with an actual argument why this shouldn't be implemented instead of giving a half-arsed comment about it. Thanks.
The meteor is no different to a nuclear strike, funnily enough when you die to a nuke its not classed as RDM either. There is no protection against nukes when you're mining is there? Why? Because its not needed. If you're mining while at your PC its no problem, you can just wait out your NLR and go back, but its you;re AFK, its your own fault for being afk, much like if you get killed by any other mean (Hits, RDM, CDM etc) Its your own fault for not being there, when you go AFK you're putting your items and character at risk, no one to blame but yourself.

No. A nuclear strike takes time and effort to complete. It isn't an item that many people have and are able to use it just to kill people when they want.

If anyone else gets killed due to rdm/hits/CDM or what ever that's fine I totally understand. But the item is the problem at hand. Nothing else. The item is used as a troll item to stop people from mining. And there's nothing being done about it.
Nukes dont take effort to complete, especially with the 20 man groups that now nuke, but this is becides the point. No standard user can get a meteor strike, due to their high price in players shops, this puts up a small barrier of entry for trolls to ruin your mining experience. Meteors are fine how they are, theyre getting less and less frequent, and frankly, i never die to them anymore. And even if i do see a meteor strike incoming, they barely come near me. You should probably just be more careful when mining and not be AFK.
so ima stare at a rock for like 5 hours to only make 1mil gems sounds like a good gaming experience, and don't know why you are trying to take a dig at me about the 20man groups if you kids were good or actually had a solid friend group you kids could nuke 20man iswell
bud last time i checked we were 5 v 20 nuking for the entirety of yesterday, and yours isnt a friend group, its a group of people who all use each other for the income. Considering you all wanted Oneil to backstab your so called " friends". yeah, good friend group
who wanted you guys to backstab
yah i wanna hear that story !
  • Suken
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • The CoinFlipper
  • Thanks received: 104
current rank:
EX: Semi-serious Roleplay Administrator

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167925

So messed up that a single weapon ruins the experience for all AFK miners. Hopefully a solution is thought of soon..
Also I am now buying meteor strikes in bulk, add me on Steam if interested!
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2235
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167927

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:

Buddy you're a staff member can you refrain from creating drama and stay on topic pls.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167929

This idea could help to New players with everything they can make money etc nowadays its really Hard to get diamond picks if you are not vip and atleast New players wont rage quit if this gets added to zarp community so +1
  • Yaman
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 20
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kurze

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167930

Yaman wrote:
its really Hard to get diamond picks if you are not vip
It really isn't but ok
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2235
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167931

PlZ HeLp I wAnT To BE abLe TO MAkE lOaDS oF MoNEy AnD not HAve Any CONSequnceS
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4708

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1167936

Let's keep it on topic.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1039
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 3 days ago #1168181

I mean The meteor strike should not be in the game its simple. Remove the meteor strike

As for the safe zone for the mines I think there should be some kind of a safe zone from the meteor such as mines and spawn

:plussp:
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 716

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 2 days ago #1168223

We won't be making certain zones 'safe', where you are invulnerable or something like that.

I know a lot of people don't like the meteor strike so I will push for it to be changed so that certain zones can be excluded
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2443
The following user(s) said Thank You: XxmasterxX

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 2 days ago #1168224

THIS IS HONESTLY SUCH A SHIT THING
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1225
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 2 days ago #1168225

.uzi wrote:
We won't be making certain zones 'safe', where you are invulnerable or something like that.

I know a lot of people don't like the meteor strike so I will push for it to be changed so that certain zones can be excluded

Why change them I only have 108 left
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3911

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 2 days ago #1168236

.uzi wrote:

That's kinda what I meant. I'll await these changes then.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Plus Ultra!

EX

EX TTT Head Admin

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 2 days ago #1168237

In my opinion a good idea could be a new suit called like the space suit which is just makes you immune to meteors and gives you a jump boost and 500 Armour. (but that's just my opinion it could be a terrible idea.)
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 845

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 2 days ago #1168280

Kurzex wrote:
Server Name:
SSRP S1/S2/S3

Suggestion Title:
SSRP Safe Zones

How would it benefit the server:
Would make it so that people don't get ripped in the mining area by meteors

Potential Issues/Exploits:
None

Additional notes:
It's highly annoying when people go into a server and activate a meteor storm thingy, it kills the miners and they lose all their gear whilst just wanting to mine. Making it a safe zone would be so that a globally used weapon doesn't destroy the fun of the players in Zarp.
Tbh after deep thinking i think it is a bad idea like i can rip anyone in suit and run to safe zone to keep my self away from his gang members or something it will be abused alot
  • Suken
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • The CoinFlipper
current rank:

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 2 days ago #1168296

Suken wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Server Name:
SSRP S1/S2/S3

Suggestion Title:
SSRP Safe Zones

None

Additional notes:
It's highly annoying when people go into a server and activate a meteor storm thingy, it kills the miners and they lose all their gear whilst just wanting to mine. Making it a safe zone would be so that a globally used weapon doesn't destroy the fun of the players in Zarp.
Tbh after deep thinking i think it is a bad idea like i can rip anyone in suit and run to safe zone to keep my self away from his gang members or something it will be abused alot

If you read it it's about the meteor strike and not about anything else
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Plus Ultra!

EX

EX TTT Head Admin

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 2 days ago #1168304

Kurzex wrote:
Suken wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Server Name:
SSRP S1/S2/S3

Suggestion Title:
SSRP Safe Zones

None

Additional notes:

you are saying safe zone so i am replying to the safe zone thing ( u didn't say zones meteor doesn't include)
  • Suken
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • The CoinFlipper
current rank:

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 2 days ago #1168309

Won't probably be implemented, but would be nice to do something about these meteors.
  • Jeans
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free Ezehzz
  • Thanks received: 264

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 2 days ago #1168323

Suken wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Suken wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Server Name:
SSRP S1/S2/S3

Suggestion Title:
SSRP Safe Zones

None

Additional notes:

you are saying safe zone so i am replying to the safe zone thing ( u didn't say zones meteor doesn't include)
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Plus Ultra!

EX

EX TTT Head Admin

SSRP Safe Zone 5 years 1 day ago #1168392

The meteors have been updated so that they will not enter buildings or spawn underground.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2443
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kurze
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

227 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1