No 3 25%
Total number of voters: 12 ( User01293, Jordz, CeeZee, CBT, sinzz ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Server 4

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150697

Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: SSRP server 4

How would it benefit the server: Now, we are all aware that SSRP has took a huge impact on its players, I mean we have 3 servers and we’re barely getting players on 1 never mind all 3 causing zarp as a community to lose money. If we had a server 4, where they were NO OP updates/ NO SUITS just a normal semi serious role play server, now I wish that everyone would pitch in with good suggestions but I think it’s fair that we have a new server where it’s a BRAND NEW DATABASE so players new and old could have a fresh start if they don’t want to get over powered on the other servers. I’d like to see the same stuff as SSRP other servers but most of the stuff need crafted, such as keep the explosives back to the old days, such as Gloun/thunder/Milkour where they need to be crafted with BPS, None it the suits other than the EDF witch needs to be crafted.

Potential Issues/Exploits: More staff on all 4 servers.

Additional notes: Now please think about this suggestion before you just shoot it down, take a look at gametracker on all 3 SSRP servers and listen to the community as a whole.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by OnionRings. Reason: added poll upon request
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150702

Huperchild wrote:
i really want a non p2w zarp

We all want a server where new players who are brand new to the game will enjoy it as well as old players coming back, Since we can’t wipe anything I think if we don’t add any updates and just have a normal server without suits etc then we should
Be set.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150716

it'll be fun and all but will eventually lose players due to lack of activities, and the bare bones game mode would lack the reputability required for a modern era gmod server
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1634
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150738

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
it'll be fun and all but will eventually lose players due to lack of activities, and the bare bones game mode would lack the reputability required for a modern era gmod server

How about we suggest updates such as summer and wheel but add a rule about more than 1 account, and not adding anything OP such as suits and only add weapons and upgrades like Scope boost etc and none of this base power stuff.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150739

I'd enjoy SSRP a LOT more if this existed.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3490

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150742

Jim_Jam wrote:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4844

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150743

Jim_Jam wrote:

I agree, hopefully when someone gets CM they’ll have this added
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150747

:support:

Ive had many encounters with new players asking me how to reach surten status in the server regarding weapons suits etc..
After explaining them they go ahead minge and get banned or punished cause they dont wanna invest days if not weeks into basing..
Im not sure about server 4 but we could transform one of the servers that we have into a normal darkrp server withoud the overpowered stuff.
Regarding updates we could use updates cause players tend to get bored with the same stuff, make it able so we can craft suits and other special weapons like on the other servers, cause as if right now the only one methods to get that shit is by winning events or buying boosterpacks.
When i first joined asap i just farmed printers for couple hours and i was able to obtain suits and special weapons to compete others, also there was an option to craft them aswell..
Hopefully this will get taken into consideration cause this is what everyone is asking for.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150752

Trixter wrote:

Ive had many encounters with new players asking me how to reach surten status in the server regarding weapons suits etc..
After explaining them they go ahead minge and get banned or punished cause they dont wanna invest days if not weeks into basing..
Im not sure about server 4 but we could transform one of the servers that we have into a normal darkrp server withoud the overpowered stuff.
Regarding updates we could use updates cause players tend to get bored with the same stuff, make it able so we can craft suits and other special weapons like on the other servers, cause as if right now the only one methods to get that shit is by winning events or buying boosterpacks.
When i first joined asap i just farmed printers for couple hours and i was able to obtain suits and special weapons to compete others, also there was an option to craft them aswell..
Hopefully this will get taken into consideration cause this is what everyone is asking for.

I agree with this mate, Would you allow me to add on to my suggestion and add some stuff that you’ve wrote above mate?
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150755

JMT Rankin wrote:
Huperchild wrote:

i would fucking love this, it will be fun! new data base, fun for everyone and actual players not 1 or 5.

Like I’d like this to be added such as the same stuff as all the other ssrp servers such as the damage to bases, explosives etc however everything needs to be crafted and don’t implement suits to it other than the EDF.

(Pole has now been added)
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150757

Jordz wrote:
Trixter wrote:

I agree with this mate, Would you allow me to add on to my suggestion and add some stuff that you’ve wrote above mate?

ye why not
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150759

take me back to the times when u bought boosters for the 1m and weapon and bp cases
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 820

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150761

Black Man wrote:
take me back to the times when u bought boosters for the 1m and weapon and bp cases

TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4844

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150762

Jim_Jam wrote:
I'd be able to play if this existed. I only have 900k btw new player
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150763

JMT Rankin wrote:
Jordz wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:
Huperchild wrote:

i would fucking love this, it will be fun! new data base, fun for everyone and actual players not 1 or 5.

Like I’d like this to be added such as the same stuff as all the other ssrp servers such as the damage to bases, explosives etc however everything needs to be crafted and don’t implement suits to it other than the EDF.

(Pole has now been added)

ur pole is broke bruv

Trying to fix it
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150765

Jordz wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:

How about we suggest updates such as summer and wheel but add a rule about more than 1 account, and not adding anything OP such as suits and only add weapons and upgrades like Scope boost etc and none of this base power stuff.
Zarp was fun with less suits and op weapons floating around, however one of the main factors that kept me playing zarp was the impressive custom suits, it was the only server at the time that did it and it was original and fun, The whole idea of bringing back old players with a vanilla server is not a very good one, it wont be as good as expected and it wont be massively popular due to the older players actually growing up and moving away from gmod, or gaming in general. Most of these ideas to reset the eco or bring back vanilla is just nostalgia. Users would be quickly bored of this and any possible new players will dislike this playstyle do to the server list being saturated by suits and overpowered weapons, and those servers are thriving at number 1, 2 and so on. It isnt the overpowered suits and weapons like people are suggesting, Its just the player base isnt friendly or welcoming towards new players and as a whole, users just dont enjoy the server anymore. And if we have to change to server just to fit that, then its not really zarp anymore is it.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1634
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150804

Think just wiping and reseting the whole thing is a good option, suits and op wepons need to be removed

You can find my post here:
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...y-and-complete-reset
Be appreciated if you take a look and give feedback
  • Jacko
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Jacko.

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150816

But if we made a S4 that would leave server 1/2/3 empty and the server would just be wasting money for no reason. So I don't see why we can't just reset the original database.
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 75
-Calvin Johnson

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150817

I don’t think we should add new servers; we have three to work with. For example, S2 could be a legacy server that has no suits or specials meanwhile S3 could switch over to a EU/UK host and be a “fresh start” server.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2443

[SSRP] Server 4 5 years 1 month ago #1150820

.uzi wrote:
I don’t think we should add new servers; we have three to work with. For example, S2 could be a legacy server that has no suits or specials meanwhile S3 could switch over to a EU/UK host and be a “fresh start” server.
Uzi, you better become CM and make your idea happen.

Uzi4zarpowner
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 75
-Calvin Johnson
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

303 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127