steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=590909626

traitorifier
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1341745907

drowning indicator
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=481440358

more spawn weapons

adding a small charge timer to the harpoon

How would it benefit the server:

this will add more items to the server to make it fun and add more ways to play as currently there arent that many items

the grav nade will provide more ways in escaping a situation as it will slow down whoever is chasing the person or it could be a really cool way to kill people off the tower by making them float then fall to their death

the freeze gun makes it easier for a detective to follow dna as if they suspect it is someone they can freeze them then check id dna is on them

handcuffs allow detec to confirm if the player has any traitor items

traitorifier adds one more teammate(not guaranteed), may help when you are the last one left but also costs 60hp and also takes 30 seconds to charge after the hp is taken,

drowning indicator is just a helpful addon and i see no reason why it shouldn't be added as it will save you from those embarrassing deaths to drowning

and adding more spawn weapons will make the gameplay a bit more diverse as there aren't many in between guns that perform well at slightly long yet not too long engagements

adding a timer to the harpoon will make it a bit more balanced as right now there is no counter to it,maybe even adding a slight sound like grunting idk as currently someone can pull out the harpoon and kill you almost instantly from any angle, doesn't, seem fair at all to me, maybe like a 2-3 second charge or maybe even 1 if a sound cue is added

Potential Issues/Exploits:

grave nade may cause people get stuck into walls

Additional notes:

please at least add the drowning indicator as it doesn't affect gameplay rather just gives the player more info
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Seargent44.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Suggestions 4 years 11 months ago #1124232

i don't like the idea of the traitorifier
but the rest look good
:plussp:
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 666
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[TTT] Suggestions 4 years 11 months ago #1124233

BDOG876 wrote:
i don't like the idea of the traitorifier
but the rest look good

just wanted to add it as its a gamble, taking away 60 hp for another traitor and that too not 100% will be a traitor
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT] Suggestions 4 years 11 months ago #1124234

Grav nades would just be too OP. For. example, it could trap too many people at the same time and it would probably be laggy as all T's would have access to it. Freeze gun for detectives I like. It would make a good weapon for their menu. Handcuffs would just be used to troll people and no one would actually use them correctly. Traitoeifer would again be too OP. All T's would have access to them which could literately turn the whole server into T's. Drowning Indicator is actually a really good idea to be honest.
:minussp:
.Grav nade
.Handcuffs
.Traitorifier
:support:
.Freeze gun.
.Drowning Indicator.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

ttt suggestion 4 years 11 months ago #1124235

:plussp: except for grav nade
  • JJonGames
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Make a difference.
  • Thanks received: 44
I believe in the person that can make a difference. -JJonGames
★ Zarp Vip ★
★ TTT Administrator ★
★ Former Jailbreak Moderator ★
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by JJonGames.

ttt suggestion 4 years 11 months ago #1124237

BossComic23 wrote:
Grav nades would just be too OP. For. example, it could trap too many people at the same time and it would probably be laggy as all T's would have access to it. Freeze gun for detectives I like. It would make a good weapon for their menu. Handcuffs would just be used to troll people and no one would actually use them correctly. Traitoeifer would again be too OP. All T's would have access to them which could literately turn the whole server into T's. Drowning Indicator is actually a really good idea to be honest.
.Grav nade
.Handcuffs
.Traitorifier
.Freeze gun.
.Drowning Indicator.

traitorify isnt OP at all as it takes away 60hp putting that t into a disadvantage and has a very low success rate
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
Ex-SSRP Moderator

ttt suggestion 4 years 11 months ago #1124243

Seargent44 wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
.Grav nade
.Handcuffs
.Traitorifier
.Freeze gun.
.Drowning Indicator.

traitorify isnt OP at all as it takes away 60hp putting that t into a disadvantage and has a very low success rate

If it puts a user to 60hp then anyone with low hp would automatically be suspected, which then means everyone is just going to follow them around until they do something KOS'able. So it's just pointless.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by BossComic23.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImTooFastForYou

ttt suggestion 4 years 11 months ago #1124247

BossComic23 wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
.Grav nade
.Handcuffs
.Traitorifier
.Freeze gun.
.Drowning Indicator.

If it puts a user to 60hp then anyone with low hp would automatically be suspected, which then means everyone is just going to follow them around until they do something KOS'able. So it's just pointless.

how many times have you followed a player with low hp? not many id assume, its not really a tactic to follow around a wounded player, you'd rather walk around randomly as there is a higher chance you get a traitor than following a wounded player
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT] Suggestions 4 years 11 months ago #1124249

BossComic23 wrote:
.Grav nade
.Handcuffs
.Traitorifier
.Freeze gun.
.Drowning Indicator.
Completely agree.
Traitorifier would just op. The ta already win enough rounds we don't need to add even more T's to the game. 60% is cute but not that much of a disadvantage to make this balanced
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator

[TTT] Suggestions 4 years 11 months ago #1124253

BossComic23 wrote:
.Grav nade
.Handcuffs
.Traitorifier
.Freeze gun.
.Drowning Indicator.

In full agreement with the almighty legend himself - BossComic!

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[TTT] Suggestions 4 years 11 months ago #1124259

Richard Wright wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
.Grav nade
.Handcuffs
.Traitorifier
.Freeze gun.
.Drowning Indicator.

Same here

• Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff

[TTT] Suggestions 4 years 11 months ago #1124263

What I said a few weeks ago applies here too:

Jim_Jam wrote:
I do agree the server needs a lot more T and D weapons, the problem is I'm still not sure what weapons I would really like to see, most of the weapons are a "meh" for me.

These are examples of the "meh weapons". It would be nice to have them just for a change in gameplay on the server, but I wouldn't push for them to be added.

The drowning indication would be nice though, for when you defib someone in the water.
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Jim_Jam.

[TTT] Suggestions 4 years 10 months ago #1124303

I helped Seargent test many of these new weapons/tools and they were all very fun to use, I can definitely see the issue with detectives running around randomly handcuffing people and randomly finding T weapons. However, as Sergeant said the Traitorifier has a crazy low success rate. Just trying to show me what it does, it took about 8-9 tries for it to actually work so it really isn't that op(if that is a concern it could be a 2 credit item or something to balance the purchase.) But I do remember the grav grenade put me inside of a wall when I got hit by it, so it would most definitely cause something like that with a large group of people on a small map like the one this server uses.

Traitorifier, Drowning Indicator, and Freeze Gun would be very fun additions in my opinion.

• brenzor9137
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex - TTT SA
  • Thanks received: 395
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by brenzor9137.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

[TTT] Suggestions 4 years 10 months ago #1124342

brenzor9137 wrote:
I helped Seargent test many of these new weapons/tools and they were all very fun to use, I can definitely see the issue with detectives running around randomly handcuffing people and randomly finding T weapons. However, as Sergeant said the Traitorifier has a crazy low success rate. Just trying to show me what it does, it took about 8-9 tries for it to actually work so it really isn't that op(if that is a concern it could be a 2 credit item or something to balance the purchase.) But I do remember the grav grenade put me inside of a wall when I got hit by it, so it would most definitely cause something like that with a large group of people on a small map like the one this server uses.

Traitorifier, Drowning Indicator, and Freeze Gun would be very fun additions in my opinion.

come back hun we need you xx
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: brenzor9137

[TTT] Suggestions 4 years 10 months ago #1124365

Jim_Jam wrote:
brenzor9137 wrote:

• Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT] Suggestions 4 years 10 months ago #1124368

Jim_Jam wrote:
brenzor9137 wrote:

you dont even play on the server :omegalul:
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lotto_Totto

[TTT] Suggestions 4 years 10 months ago #1124390

RuleBreaker163 wrote:
Richard Wright wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
.Grav nade
.Handcuffs
.Traitorifier
.Freeze gun.
.Drowning Indicator.

Same here

• ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[TTT] Suggestions 4 years 10 months ago #1124520

:denied:

The LT has gone over your suggestions and has decided to deny them for various reasons.

Thank you for making them and have a good day.
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM