Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079552

Server Name
All of the SSRP servers

Suggestion Title:
Lowering to weekly f1s required by staff members

How would it benefit the server:
Well, a more stable staff team I guess

Potential Issues/Exploits:
N/A

Additional notes:
As alot of staff members can say, it is currently extreamly difficult for everyone to get the weekly f1s required, this is because of 2 main reasons.

This policy was added back in 2017 if I can recall correctly, that time the player base was pretty big and f1s was constantly stacking up and a change was needed, but now it's different, the player base went down and fewer f1s are being made.

The second reason is that some of the staff members constantly waiting for an f1 to be made so they can instantly claim it, this just makes it harder for other staff members who also want to play to achieve to 20 weekly f1 required.
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079555

Only in the past week has this become an issue, I can assure you that it's not a permanent thing, especially due to the fact there's an update coming soon and you should quite easily be able to reach the required 20.

Over the past week there hasn't been many F1's being made, I can tell that it has been difficult for some players who aren't as active as others to get to 20.

:minussp:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11872
The following user(s) said Thank You: randomfella_

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079558

What a fucking joke.
  • Jason.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 흑인 소년
  • Thanks received: 250
The following user(s) said Thank You: AtomicLegend

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079581

Jason. wrote:
What a fucking joke.
  • AtomicLegend
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • leuk nee
  • Thanks received: 192
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by AtomicLegend.

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079585

Ive made f1s and they don’t get handled til like 20 mins later so it’s clearly not a problem and 20 is soooo little
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079588

If you do f1s earlier on in the week you don’t get the people fighting to get the f1s which happens on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I got my count on Tuesday and have been doing f1s when I can. Just don’t wait until the end of the week to do your f1s
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079589

I mean I was just on the server as the only staff and there were about 5 F1's you need to just be on at peak times tbh
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079592

:minussp: it would help ur case if u actually did f1s ive personally never seen u or many other staff members do f1s even though their are plenty needing to be taken
  • Xander
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 97

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079594

As much as i like your personality this is a big silly mistake as the staff struggle meeting f1s quick enough as it is lowering it just gives them even more of an excuse to be lazy
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079595

Red_ wrote:
Ive made f1s and they don’t get handled til like 20 mins later so it’s clearly not a problem and 20 is soooo little
really? Recently every time I’ve been on the server there hasn’t been a single f1 that didn’t get sniped in under a couple seconds.

I managed to claim 6 f1s this week :blink:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079618

Eddie. wrote:
Red_ wrote:
really? Recently every time I’ve been on the server there hasn’t been a single f1 that didn’t get sniped in under a couple seconds.

I haven’t really been on in like a week I meant like around a week and a half ago
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079622

We pay attention and make exceptions for cases where we feel staff have been trying yet have still been unable to reach the requirement.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: AFKminer

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079624

Red_ wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Red_ wrote:

I haven’t really been on in like a week I meant like around a week and a half ago
it's these new mods man, don't give us a fucking chance :?
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079632

During the previous weeks, enough F1 reports were made to satisfy each and every staff members F1 count up to two times.

The problem is the fact that we have a lot of new staff who are trying their best to get the highest possible F1 count they can. It is best if a staff member starts doing their job as soon as they can instead of waiting for the last days of the week to get their weekly F1 count. 20 F1's is simply a fair amount of reports a staff member needs to do, especially considering you have 7 days to do so. Nothing here requires a change.

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079664

Dr. Richard wrote:
During the previous weeks, enough F1 reports were made to satisfy each and every staff members F1 count up to two times.

The problem is the fact that we have a lot of new staff who are trying their best to get the highest possible F1 count they can. It is best if a staff member starts doing their job as soon as they can instead of waiting for the last days of the week to get their weekly F1 count. 20 F1's is simply a fair amount of reports a staff member needs to do, especially considering you have 7 days to do so. Nothing here requires a change.

The real problem is not the actual effort of doing the 20 f1s, lets be honest, 20 f1s is nothing, but the real problem is most of the time where you are free to staff little to no reports are being made, and if they are the other staff members are instantly taking them leaving you no reports to claim yourself, I found myself in a situation where I ask people who already met the requirement to stop handling f1s and let other people claim them aswell but they just respond with "it's your problem" and stuff like that.
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky, eddie.

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079665

20 F1s is barely any, you should be able to complete 20 in a single day tbh. I've also never actually seen you take an F1 so this concerns me.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079676

JMT Rankin wrote:

i got like 190 f1s on the first week when i was staff cos i was farning them.

My point is that almost no reports are being made, and if reports are being made, the f1 is instantly taken by another staff member.
Sam the Sausage wrote:
20 F1s is barely any, you should be able to complete 20 in a single day tbh. I've also never actually seen you take an F1 so this concerns me.

Im assuming this is caused by either what I said earlier or because of the different timezones.
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079680

Tamaninja wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:

My point is that almost no reports are being made, and if reports are being made, the f1 is instantly taken by another staff member.
Sam the Sausage wrote:

Im assuming this is caused by either what I said earlier or because of the different timezones.
what do you mean "what I said earlier"? I never saw anything?
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Sam the Sausage.

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079682

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:

Sam the Sausage wrote:

what do you mean "what I said earlier"? I never saw anything?
Above***
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1

[SSRP Suggestion] Lowering the weekly f1s required 5 years 2 months ago #1079683

:support:
  • .Ryan
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 125
ex (Bhop) Admin
ex (Dark rp) Admin
ex (CSGO) Admin
ex (Minecraft) Mod
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by .Ryan.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

134 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop