Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #938946

Server Name:TTT

Suggestion Title: remove tec-9
How would it benefit the server: removing the disgusting thing called tec-9 gives everyone that doesn't have tec 9 a fair chance
Potential Issues/Exploits:n/A

Additional notes: n/a
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1225
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #938949

It’s being nerfed.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #938950

Its a good gun besides players play to rank up for it so it'd be rude to remove it. :minussp:
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1035

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #938951

It should be nerfed at the very least!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2620

Legendary Member

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #938954

@Eddie wrote:
It’s being nerfed.

im trying to get aek to do it but he no listen cause he wants time with it im guessing since he aboosed himself to level 30
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939104

:minussp:

The Tec-9, even if it is very strong, should not be removed at most it should be nerfed
  • Xerceas
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 73
You can pick your friends or you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose.

Without excessive force.

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939117

I don't agree with this. Being strong isn't a reason to remove.
  • SwimminSteve
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Welcome to my profile! Feel free to speak to me!
  • Thanks received: 19
SwimminSteve

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939122

The Tec-9 is one of the many weapons that will be affected by this upcoming balance change to many of the weapons.

I understand your frustration, however at this time we have no intention of removing any weapon, perhaps a weapon change to another model, but that's the extent to it.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sopheric

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939333

Seargent44 wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
It’s being nerfed.

im trying to get aek to do it but he no listen cause he wants time with it im guessing since he aboosed himself to level 30

how could you betray the tec9, if its getting nerfed now the unlock system is pointless for higher levels as all the guns will be trash, Tec9 was a fun weapon with crap range and is good in close combat. After this nerf you guys claim to happen what goal are players going to go for as every player gets hyped about going to level 30 to get that tec9. Now it just seems like theres going to be no point in going for higher levels.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939336

Drconor wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
It’s being nerfed.

how could you betray the tec9, if its getting nerfed now the unlock system is pointless for higher levels as all the guns will be trash, Tec9 was a fun weapon with crap range and is good in close combat. After this nerf you guys claim to happen what goal are players going to go for as every player gets hyped about going to level 30 to get that tec9. Now it just seems like theres going to be no point in going for higher levels.
I spent a lot of time discussing this with Bezzy and we both kinda agreed the damage was not the issue, while it may be toned down a little the main thing most likely to be changed will be the ammo so it cant be used to spray down large groups of people anymore. Personally i would like to see the damage remain unchanged but have a drastic decrease of its mag size to around 10, this way it can still be used to kill quickly but prevent it from being used as a primary weapon.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Miia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939337

Miia wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
It’s being nerfed.

I spent a lot of time discussing this with Bezzy and we both kinda agreed the damage was not the issue, while it may be toned down a little the main thing most likely to be changed will be the ammo so it cant be used to spray down large groups of people anymore.

:(

Bezz bezz if you take away my machine gun secondary at least gib me the request I made lol
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939338

LonelyDodo wrote:
Miia wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
It’s being nerfed.

I spent a lot of time discussing this with Bezzy and we both kinda agreed the damage was not the issue, while it may be toned down a little the main thing most likely to be changed will be the ammo so it cant be used to spray down large groups of people anymore.

:(

Bezz bezz if you take away my machine gun secondary at least gib me the request I made lol
Don't worry your still gonna have you fast time to kill, full auto secondary, but now you will be forced to use it as a secondary.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939350

Miia wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
It’s being nerfed.

I spent a lot of time discussing this with Bezzy and we both kinda agreed the damage was not the issue, while it may be toned down a little the main thing most likely to be changed will be the ammo so it cant be used to spray down large groups of people anymore. Personally i would like to see the damage remain unchanged but have a drastic decrease of its mag size to around 10, this way it can still be used to kill quickly but prevent it from being used as a primary weapon.

Thats to much of a change the reload time of the tec9 is awful, all i see from this change made to tec9 is from being one of the best close range guns to being another dead content weapon just like other weapons that suffered the same fate. Then finally all the high leveled weapons will all become trash, This inturn will make it pointless to level. We already have a problem with keeping long term players this whole weapon change just seem like it will make it worse.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939371

Drconor wrote:
Miia wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
It’s being nerfed.

Thats to much of a change the reload time of the tec9 is awful, all i see from this change made to tec9 is from being one of the best close range guns to being another dead content weapon just like other weapons that suffered the same fate. Then finally all the high leveled weapons will all become trash, This inturn will make it pointless to level. We already have a problem with keeping long term players this whole weapon change just seem like it will make it worse.

I didn't intend on making the mag decrease down to 10, and ultimately the final results are far from being set in stone at this time.

Let me ask you this, as a Long term player who has access to these weapons, do you feel that you're more likely to kill newer players simply based on using these particular weapons? Do you feel that newer players need to be at such a disadvantage in comparison to players who have spent lots of time on the server simply because of an unlocked weapon? If your answer is Yes, then you need to take a hard look at the SSRP server. Suits are what run it's end game and towards new players, it isn't at all friendly towards them.

I'm not trying to push long term players away, but balance changes are part of any game and these are changes that have been requested heavily by players all around due to the way they handle in-game.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177, Raeker

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939395

Bezzy wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Miia wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
It’s being nerfed.

I didn't intend on making the mag decrease down to 10, and ultimately the final results are far from being set in stone at this time.

Let me ask you this, as a Long term player who has access to these weapons, do you feel that you're more likely to kill newer players simply based on using these particular weapons? Do you feel that newer players need to be at such a disadvantage in comparison to players who have spent lots of time on the server simply because of an unlocked weapon? If your answer is Yes, then you need to take a hard look at the SSRP server. Suits are what run it's end game and towards new players, it isn't at all friendly towards them.

I'm not trying to push long term players away, but balance changes are part of any game and these are changes that have been requested heavily by players all around due to the way they handle in-game.

I still dont see how your going to nerf it making still a desired unlock, As from what it looks like right now all guns that are high level are fairly awful compared to other guns apart from the tec9 if your making an update to guns atleast improve other guns such as jackhammer and volk to become more desired. simply saying your not trying to push away long term players away does not ignore the fact that it is happening, Players who deside to play long term have nothing to look forward to as they will know that all of the high level unlocks are pointless to go for.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939396

Its op but its getting nerfed so just wait till he gets nerfed
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939435

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

As time goes on, there will be other benefits to look forward to than just gun unlocks. It's still going to be a desired unlock simply because of the fact it will be a one of a kind secondary with an automatic function. What you currently see of the Tec-9 is more than just a secondary, more like what you would see from a Primary. Regular weapons shouldn't be able to in a matter of seconds wipe out an entire room full of people consisting of a high volume of people, and that's just exactly what the Tec-9 can currently do. Sure, it has draw backs such as it's range, but when you have the ability to do something like this especially when you look at prime locations where most people die to these weapons from, either at the T tester, Tower, or the Hut, these are all small and close quarter areas where you really don't need to worry about missing your shots.

The biggest problem that this weapon has had is the fact that it's practically more usable as a primary weapon than most primary weapons are, which if you think about it is just absolutely ridiculous.

If people's only motivation for continuing to play the game is having the strongest weapon that they managed to unlock, then there's two problems. One, there's not enough end game content available to keep players entertained. Two, they only find enjoyment out of the game from instantly destroying groups of players within moments, which most players wouldn't be able to either react too or would be forced to having to wait on being actually able to join the gun fight.

I understand your concerns, but if your only rhyme or reason for not wanting this weapon to be nerfed is because it's the only content you feel that is deserving enough of your vast amount of play time, then I ask that you wait and allow us to properly add more content for those groups of players.

You can't justify that changes or in this case balances should never happen or else you'll be stuck with the same old repetitive gameplay and if that's what you would rather have, then I'm afraid to have to tell you that things will be changing as time goes on.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177, Raeker, BossComic23, DaAwezomeViking, Sopheric

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939441

Bezzy wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

As time goes on, there will be other benefits to look forward to than just gun unlocks. It's still going to be a desired unlock simply because of the fact it will be a one of a kind secondary with an automatic function. What you currently see of the Tec-9 is more than just a secondary, more like what you would see from a Primary. Regular weapons shouldn't be able to in a matter of seconds wipe out an entire room full of people consisting of a high volume of people, and that's just exactly what the Tec-9 can currently do. Sure, it has draw backs such as it's range, but when you have the ability to do something like this especially when you look at prime locations where most people die to these weapons from, either at the T tester, Tower, or the Hut, these are all small and close quarter areas where you really don't need to worry about missing your shots.

The biggest problem that this weapon has had is the fact that it's practically more usable as a primary weapon than most primary weapons are, which if you think about it is just absolutely ridiculous.

If people's only motivation for continuing to play the game is having the strongest weapon that they managed to unlock, then there's two problems. One, there's not enough end game content available to keep players entertained. Two, they only find enjoyment out of the game from instantly destroying groups of players within moments, which most players wouldn't be able to either react too or would be forced to having to wait on being actually able to join the gun fight.

I understand your concerns, but if your only rhyme or reason for not wanting this weapon to be nerfed is because it's the only content you feel that is deserving enough of your vast amount of play time, then I ask that you wait and allow us to properly add more content for those groups of players.

You can't justify that changes or in this case balances should never happen or else you'll be stuck with the same old repetitive gameplay and if that's what you would rather have, then I'm afraid to have to tell you that things will be changing as time goes on.

I hope you will get it right, We will see what the future has in store then.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939442

Touch Volk and im gonna hang myself.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939488

Drconor wrote:
Bezzy wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Miia wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
It’s being nerfed.

I still dont see how your going to nerf it making still a desired unlock, As from what it looks like right now all guns that are high level are fairly awful compared to other guns apart from the tec9 if your making an update to guns atleast improve other guns such as jackhammer and volk to become more desired. simply saying your not trying to push away long term players away does not ignore the fact that it is happening, Players who deside to play long term have nothing to look forward to as they will know that all of the high level unlocks are pointless to go for.
Yes its desired but think about it for a second, there are 40 odd people on the server that could be low level and have to go up against a weapon that they have little to no chance of winning a fight with. Its been used as a primary weapon for so long and needs to be toned down, which is why i am i favour of such a heavy nerf to its ammo, i want to see it go from a gun used as a primary to spray down the whole server to a gun that i use when i quickly need to kill 1 or 2 people at the most, after all it is a secondary. Saying other unlock guns look awful compared to the tec so it shouldnt be nerfed is also dumb, if the tec is nerfed these other unlock guns will be used more without even the need to buff them, the tec's spot as most op gun will be replaced by the next in line(Also volk needs to be improved? Really?).
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127