Drconor wrote:
Bezzy wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Miia wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
It’s being nerfed.

im trying to get aek to do it but he no listen cause he wants time with it im guessing since he aboosed himself to level 30

how could you betray the tec9, if its getting nerfed now the unlock system is pointless for higher levels as all the guns will be trash, Tec9 was a fun weapon with crap range and is good in close combat. After this nerf you guys claim to happen what goal are players going to go for as every player gets hyped about going to level 30 to get that tec9. Now it just seems like theres going to be no point in going for higher levels.
I spent a lot of time discussing this with Bezzy and we both kinda agreed the damage was not the issue, while it may be toned down a little the main thing most likely to be changed will be the ammo so it cant be used to spray down large groups of people anymore. Personally i would like to see the damage remain unchanged but have a drastic decrease of its mag size to around 10, this way it can still be used to kill quickly but prevent it from being used as a primary weapon.

Thats to much of a change the reload time of the tec9 is awful, all i see from this change made to tec9 is from being one of the best close range guns to being another dead content weapon just like other weapons that suffered the same fate. Then finally all the high leveled weapons will all become trash, This inturn will make it pointless to level. We already have a problem with keeping long term players this whole weapon change just seem like it will make it worse.

I didn't intend on making the mag decrease down to 10, and ultimately the final results are far from being set in stone at this time.

Let me ask you this, as a Long term player who has access to these weapons, do you feel that you're more likely to kill newer players simply based on using these particular weapons? Do you feel that newer players need to be at such a disadvantage in comparison to players who have spent lots of time on the server simply because of an unlocked weapon? If your answer is Yes, then you need to take a hard look at the SSRP server. Suits are what run it's end game and towards new players, it isn't at all friendly towards them.

I'm not trying to push long term players away, but balance changes are part of any game and these are changes that have been requested heavily by players all around due to the way they handle in-game.

I still dont see how your going to nerf it making still a desired unlock, As from what it looks like right now all guns that are high level are fairly awful compared to other guns apart from the tec9 if your making an update to guns atleast improve other guns such as jackhammer and volk to become more desired. simply saying your not trying to push away long term players away does not ignore the fact that it is happening, Players who deside to play long term have nothing to look forward to as they will know that all of the high level unlocks are pointless to go for.
Yes its desired but think about it for a second, there are 40 odd people on the server that could be low level and have to go up against a weapon that they have little to no chance of winning a fight with. Its been used as a primary weapon for so long and needs to be toned down, which is why i am i favour of such a heavy nerf to its ammo, i want to see it go from a gun used as a primary to spray down the whole server to a gun that i use when i quickly need to kill 1 or 2 people at the most, after all it is a secondary. Saying other unlock guns look awful compared to the tec so it shouldnt be nerfed is also dumb, if the tec is nerfed these other unlock guns will be used more without even the need to buff them, the tec's spot as most op gun will be replaced by the next in line(Also volk needs to be improved? Really?).

I never just said that other unlocks are awful compared to tec9 i said that they are awful compared to other guns for example the normal shotgun its so much better comparing it to the jackhammer. But yes the tec9 does raise supreme over most guns but since there has to be a nerf I feel like nerfing the ammo down to 10 is to harsh i would rather the damage be nerfed than the ammo.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939518

Drconor wrote:
Miia wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Bezzy wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Miia wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
It’s being nerfed.

im trying to get aek to do it but he no listen cause he wants time with it im guessing since he aboosed himself to level 30

how could you betray the tec9, if its getting nerfed now the unlock system is pointless for higher levels as all the guns will be trash, Tec9 was a fun weapon with crap range and is good in close combat. After this nerf you guys claim to happen what goal are players going to go for as every player gets hyped about going to level 30 to get that tec9. Now it just seems like theres going to be no point in going for higher levels.
I spent a lot of time discussing this with Bezzy and we both kinda agreed the damage was not the issue, while it may be toned down a little the main thing most likely to be changed will be the ammo so it cant be used to spray down large groups of people anymore. Personally i would like to see the damage remain unchanged but have a drastic decrease of its mag size to around 10, this way it can still be used to kill quickly but prevent it from being used as a primary weapon.

Thats to much of a change the reload time of the tec9 is awful, all i see from this change made to tec9 is from being one of the best close range guns to being another dead content weapon just like other weapons that suffered the same fate. Then finally all the high leveled weapons will all become trash, This inturn will make it pointless to level. We already have a problem with keeping long term players this whole weapon change just seem like it will make it worse.

I didn't intend on making the mag decrease down to 10, and ultimately the final results are far from being set in stone at this time.

Let me ask you this, as a Long term player who has access to these weapons, do you feel that you're more likely to kill newer players simply based on using these particular weapons? Do you feel that newer players need to be at such a disadvantage in comparison to players who have spent lots of time on the server simply because of an unlocked weapon? If your answer is Yes, then you need to take a hard look at the SSRP server. Suits are what run it's end game and towards new players, it isn't at all friendly towards them.

I'm not trying to push long term players away, but balance changes are part of any game and these are changes that have been requested heavily by players all around due to the way they handle in-game.

I still dont see how your going to nerf it making still a desired unlock, As from what it looks like right now all guns that are high level are fairly awful compared to other guns apart from the tec9 if your making an update to guns atleast improve other guns such as jackhammer and volk to become more desired. simply saying your not trying to push away long term players away does not ignore the fact that it is happening, Players who deside to play long term have nothing to look forward to as they will know that all of the high level unlocks are pointless to go for.
Yes its desired but think about it for a second, there are 40 odd people on the server that could be low level and have to go up against a weapon that they have little to no chance of winning a fight with. Its been used as a primary weapon for so long and needs to be toned down, which is why i am i favour of such a heavy nerf to its ammo, i want to see it go from a gun used as a primary to spray down the whole server to a gun that i use when i quickly need to kill 1 or 2 people at the most, after all it is a secondary. Saying other unlock guns look awful compared to the tec so it shouldnt be nerfed is also dumb, if the tec is nerfed these other unlock guns will be used more without even the need to buff them, the tec's spot as most op gun will be replaced by the next in line(Also volk needs to be improved? Really?).

I never just said that other unlocks are awful compared to tec9 i said that they are awful compared to other guns for example the normal shotgun its so much better comparing it to the jackhammer. But yes the tec9 does raise supreme over most guns but since there has to be a nerf I feel like nerfing the ammo down to 10 is to harsh i would rather the damage be nerfed than the ammo.
Its a secondary weapon it doesn't need 32 ammo, it should be something you switch to situationaly not something you use as an all purpose weapon and never switch from. While 10 may seem a bit harsh it would put it in this position, it would force the tec back into being a secondary weapon as it should be, personally i don't see any change to the tec's ammo that is not harsh like this having much of an impact, with 10 shots you can still kill multiple people but now there would be an actual risk to using the gun, to compensate the reload speed should be increased tho, that i agree on. Given the tec's recoil and consistency i am completely against any from of damage nerf, as it can already be very inconsistent so having to land extra shots would be a pain. As for the other unlock weapons being weak i can only think of the jackhammer, the issue is not them being weak, its that the tec is stupidly over powered, was it gets nerfed there will be more of a reason to use them. Tommy guns ammo means if you can control it its the best weapon for spraying down multiple people, mossberg is great at mid range fights, vector is op and also getting nerfed, g3 is amazing but you need good aim, volk is just an all round good gun. These guns are not weak, but the issue is there is no reason to use them over the tec.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Miia.

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939525

Miia wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Miia wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Bezzy wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Miia wrote:
Drconor wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
It’s being nerfed.

Its a secondary weapon it doesn't need 32 ammo, it should be something you switch to situationaly not something you use as an all purpose weapon and never switch from. While 10 may seem a bit harsh it would put it in this position, it would force the tec back into being a secondary weapon as it should be, personally i don't see any change to the tec's ammo that is not harsh like this having much of an impact, with 10 shots you can still kill multiple people but now there would be an actual risk to using the gun, to compensate the reload speed should be increased tho, that i agree on. Given the tec's recoil and consistency i am completely against any from of damage nerf, as it can already be very inconsistent so having to land extra shots would be a pain. As for the other unlock weapons being weak i can only think of the jackhammer, the issue is not them being weak, its that the tec is stupidly over powered, was it gets nerfed there will be more of a reason to use them. Tommy guns ammo means if you can control it its the best weapon for spraying down multiple people, mossberg is great at mid range fights, vector is op and also getting nerfed, g3 is amazing but you need good aim, volk is just an all round good gun. These guns are not weak, but the issue is there is no reason to use them over the tec.

I still see the other gun slightly weaker than most pickup guns, Why use tommy gun when you can use the default light machine gun that has no recoil and is a 4 shot kill. why use g3 when you can use sten. sure i guess they are not weak but most pickup weapons are better in my opinion. The main problem i had with nerfing tec9 to 10 ammo was the slow reload speed but sure maybe increasing that would be an ok idea. Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939891

wtf my post turned into a war
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1225
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939933

Nah, get good instead
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939936

Dovah wrote:
wtf my post turned into a war
Pretty normal for a TTT suggestion
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #939976

No. It’s OP yes but there has to be atlases one OP gun on every server like. Ours is Tek9
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[TTT Suggestion] remove tec 9 6 years 3 months ago #941960

:minussp:
I played countless hours and finally got the Tec 9 only to find out its getting nerfed very soon, yeah right!
Save the Tec 9!
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2235
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.