[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847567

Name: Svanzscape
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68575193
Time / Date of when it happened: 24:43 February 18th, 2018
Item/s lost: 5000 points
Server Name: TTT
Proof
Story:
I was walking and there was an unidentified body next to the perk machine. I tried to identify it, however, I bought the unnecessary, and unwanted and not-working perk that was beside the body.
The topic has been locked.

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847573

LOL, I would give you all my points just for posting this.
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847577

You'd be lucky if you got an official refund for this. I'm sure someone will give you 5k points though.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3490

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847581

You have enough points stop complaining.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847582

Gurren Lagan wrote:
LOL, I would give you all my points just for posting this.

No need to take from the people, it's better to take back my money from the system. :)
Jim_Jam wrote:
You'd be lucky if you got an official refund for this. I'm sure someone will give you 5k points though.

Well, it is an "official" issue, so I guess I'm due for a refund :)
Miia wrote:
You have enough points stop complaining.

No one got rich from unnecessary spending.
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Yikes Svanz Comet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gurren Lagan

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847585

Svanzscape wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

Last I heard Max said there's nothing wrong with the perk machines so I don't see how this issue is official at all. Perhaps I'm wrong though.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847589

Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

Last I heard Max said there's nothing wrong with the perk machines so I don't see how this issue is official at all. Perhaps I'm wrong though.

As stated in the post already, the perk machine blocked me from identifying the body. My intent, nor should my hitbox, was nowhere near the perk machine, meaning it's the perk machines fault.

Still, I know that LT won't do jack shit for the perk machines themselves, that's why I'm asking for a refund instead of trying to get those garbage things removed.

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847594

Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

As stated in the post already, the perk machine blocked me from identifying the body. My intent, nor should my hitbox, was nowhere near the perk machine, meaning it's the perk machines fault.

Still, I know that LT won't do jack shit for the perk machines themselves, that's why I'm asking for a refund instead of trying to get those garbage things removed.
This is a known issue, yes, but from a server owner's perspective I'm tempted to say that you spent your money on a perk and should be more careful when bodies are around other hitboxes as it tends to mess up.

I'd say a refund is only required if the 5000 points indeed dissapeared into the void without receiving anything in return, but if I have to believe Max the perk machines are working fine. You did receive something for your money so you should not get a refund.
  • Raeker

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847603

Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

This is a known issue, yes, but from a server owner's perspective I'm tempted to say that you spent your money on a perk and should be more careful when bodies are around other hitboxes as it tends to mess up.

I'd say a refund is only required if the 5000 points indeed dissapeared into the void without receiving anything in return, but if I have to believe Max the perk machines are working fine. You did receive something for your money so you should not get a refund.

I did receive nothing in return. As the perk is useless, and doesn't add anything. No visible change.

And from a users perspective, which I am, I lost 5000 points.

If I had the owners perspective, the server wouldn't be as trash as it is currently.

Additional note, your logic in this reply is flawed. It's something a scammer would say.

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847611

Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

I did receive nothing in return. As the perk is useless, and doesn't add anything. No visible change.

If I had the owners perspective, the server wouldn't be as trash as it is currently.

Additional note, your logic in this reply is flawed. It's something a scammer would say.
If you could describe what in my comment is flawed then that would be greatly appreciated.

As I've stated, according to the owner the perk machines work fine, so the argument that they don't work just because you can't see it is flawed in its own.

Also don't misunderstand me - I hate those perk machines just as much as every other TTT user and would either fix them in some way (increase benefits or decrease price) or remove them altogether, but that is not a decision that I can make.

I am saying that from the CM team's perspective (who will handle this request) they will take the stance of "What happened to your money?" rather than "Did you or did you not intend to use that money?" As your money did go somewhere that apparenly gave you benefits this request will most probably be denied, although we have to wait and see obviously.
  • Raeker
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Raeker.

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847612

Outrage give this poor man his 5000 points back.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847620

Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

If you could describe what in my comment is flawed then that would be greatly appreciated.

As I've stated, according to the owner the perk machines work fine, so the argument that they don't work just because you can't see it is flawed in its own.

Also don't misunderstand me - I hate those perk machines just as much as every other TTT user and would either fix them in some way (increase benefits or decrease price) or remove them altogether, but that is not a decision that I can make.

I am saying that from the CM team's perspective (who will handle this request) they will take the stance of "What happened to your money?" rather than "Did you or did you not intend to use that money?" As your money did go somewhere that apparenly gave you benefits this request will most probably be denied, although we have to wait and see obviously.

My stamina was not increased. I paid a big amount of money for a perk that does almost nothing. My intent wasn't to use the perk machine, it was to ID the body next to it, yet APPARENTLY i bought the perk. You yourself said you, as EVERY OTHER TTT user hates the perk machines.

Yet
Owners
Say
Theres
Nothing
Wrong
With
Them.

Let the bling men have drivers licenses, right fellas?

Also, if theres "Nothing wrong with them" yet I see 0 difference, neither my stamina is increased, nor do I get more health, nor do I do more damage, NOTHING CHANGES.

If some code changes, what the fuck do I care? I'm not looking at the code, I'm PLAYING the GAME. Nothing changed and I lost 5k.
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Yikes Svanz Comet.

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847622

Drconor wrote:

Give him 50000000 For God's sake, I've suffered tremendously.

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847625

Svanzscape wrote:
Drconor wrote:

One day vengeance will come to the perk machines
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847627

Drconor wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Drconor wrote:

One day vengeance will come to the perk machines

Smash the windows and take what's inside, both the money and the perks that they never gave us.

PS : 700 posts.

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847633

The perk machines are only ever used in 2 situations.
1. A new user has no idea what they do so wants to try it.
2. Someone accidentally buys one when trying to identify a body.
No one is actually buying them because they are too expensive and provide such a small effect that people think they don't work.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yikes Svanz Comet, Raeker

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847646

Miia wrote:
The perk machines are only ever used in 2 situations.
1. A new user has no idea what they do so wants to try it.
2. Someone accidentally buys one when trying to identify a body.
No one is actually buying them because they are too expensive and provide such a small effect that people think they don't work.

We all know nothing will be done about the perk machines even though they are the worst thing to be added to TTT.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847648

No
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3911

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847926

Well if you come back on the server i will give you the 5K back.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[REFUND REQUEST] Svanzscape [TTT] 6 years 7 months ago #847951

Outrageous.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

131 PLAYERS ONLINE