Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hacking policy proposal @TTT/Zarp Higher ups

Hacking policy proposal @TTT/Zarp Higher ups 6 years 8 months ago #830934

TheXnator wrote:
Clarky wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Clarky wrote:
CrankyBot wrote:
In my opinion, I feel it is just the outdated anticheat that is implemented on TTT. I can never convince Captin to change it to a more reliable and updated AC system as he has stated his reasons why he doesn't want to either. With a more updated AC i feel these hacking incidents could happen less and a hacking policy review wouldn't need to commence.
How can the AC on TTT be out dated? It detects lua injection and such, it just isn't easy to catch those who use more advanced cheats.

They are outdated, we have a more updated version on Prophunt, Murder and Deathrun.
Just get Tyler to put it on, literally no risk on updating a anti cheat that has worked on other PS servers.

Tyler told me to ask Max / Captin, who said it would not go on the server because I helped work on it (and Max claimed that the part that Tyler wrote was wrong, even though it isn't)
lol wtf how do you guys function TTT in this state? that's pretty dumb to be honest
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9579
Login or register to post a reply.

Hacking policy proposal @TTT/Zarp Higher ups 6 years 8 months ago #830936

Clarky wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Clarky wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Clarky wrote:
CrankyBot wrote:
In my opinion, I feel it is just the outdated anticheat that is implemented on TTT. I can never convince Captin to change it to a more reliable and updated AC system as he has stated his reasons why he doesn't want to either. With a more updated AC i feel these hacking incidents could happen less and a hacking policy review wouldn't need to commence.
How can the AC on TTT be out dated? It detects lua injection and such, it just isn't easy to catch those who use more advanced cheats.

They are outdated, we have a more updated version on Prophunt, Murder and Deathrun.
Just get Tyler to put it on, literally no risk on updating a anti cheat that has worked on other PS servers.

Tyler told me to ask Max / Captin, who said it would not go on the server because I helped work on it (and Max claimed that the part that Tyler wrote was wrong, even though it isn't)
lol wtf how do you guys function TTT in this state? that's pretty dumb to be honest

I'll talk to Tyler about it again, ask him to do it, or Max if I see him first. Was a little while ago when I asked them last time, maybe now they'll listen
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4292
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

314 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1