Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Fixing the economy

[SSRP] Fixing the economy 6 years 7 months ago #765445

just release more stuff like better custom titles, more cars, more cosmetic suits and such. stuff that people will want but people wont profit from.
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 631
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Fixing the economy 6 years 7 months ago #765462

RealDenis wrote:
Audie wrote:
dankek wrote:
This wouldn't work, not in a million years. What could work, that'd be reducing the amount of shit people get and enforcing a system where sources of valuable items aren't broken and they are capped to a certain amount per individual /per IP or whatever. Since there's no real "human" work behind any possession or good, the value of any good is (in reality) equal to how much of it exists and how "good" it is (what are it's applications and how beneficial are they). Consumers are limited by their available money in Zarp (money in reality is the cash as well as the goods they own). If you wanna fix the fucking economy, you need to make shitton of money worthless , or plainly put, establish a controlled market.

Give this man an auplause
I would if he wasn't completely wrong.
chill the fuck out, economist.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP] Fixing the economy 6 years 7 months ago #765627

dankek wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
Audie wrote:
dankek wrote:
This wouldn't work, not in a million years. What could work, that'd be reducing the amount of shit people get and enforcing a system where sources of valuable items aren't broken and they are capped to a certain amount per individual /per IP or whatever. Since there's no real "human" work behind any possession or good, the value of any good is (in reality) equal to how much of it exists and how "good" it is (what are it's applications and how beneficial are they). Consumers are limited by their available money in Zarp (money in reality is the cash as well as the goods they own). If you wanna fix the fucking economy, you need to make shitton of money worthless , or plainly put, establish a controlled market.

chill the fuck out, economist.
Sorry bruski but don't chat to me like that again or next time I catch u slipping your getting straight tonked in the rasclart throat
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

[SSRP] Fixing the economy 6 years 7 months ago #765629

RealDenis wrote:
Audie wrote:
dankek wrote:

As stated by Denis, this is completely the wrong way around. What's needed isn't making money worthless, but expanding the economy to establish a market with more items and more places to spend your money on. This is also EMP's and Chute's way of doing things, they just need more time to actually get it all done.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

219 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127