|
Login to ZARP
|
|
RP Name:
PRO x HD ScopeZ Time Zone: GMT / BST (UK time zone) Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076001913/ SteamID: Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ][ Click to hide ] STEAM_0:1:57868092 Current Gametracker Profiles: Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ][ Click to hide ] Estimated Server Time: Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ][ Click to hide ] Shit loads Languages I Speak: Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ][ Click to hide ] English Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ][ Click to hide ] RDM otherwise known as Random Death Match is where someone is attacked and killed / attempted to be killed (ARDM) without any valid RP reason behind it. An example of RDM would be randomly Shooting someone, randomly knight demon grabbing them etc. For it to not be RDM there has to be a valid RP reason e.g. they are raiding you, they are killing your gang member, they stole / are stealing from your printers or are past KOS lines. Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ][ Click to hide ] NLR Otherwise known as new life rule is when you return to the same district / area where you died and continue to roll play or when you interact with someone from a previous life within 3 minutes remembering events that occurred in the prior life e.g. player X takes money from your printer and kills you in industrial district. You respawn and cross paths near spawn shortly after and you attack them for stealing (would also be borderline RDM due to it not being a valid reason due to NLR break. Explain how you would handle the following situation: You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system. Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ][ Click to hide ] I would go to a safe admin area (roof tops away from RP or the actual staff area itself). I would look at play A and ensure they are okay to come to the F1 and I’m not interrupting any RP, after confirmed they can I would bring them to the area with me. I would discuss the situation with them and see if it warrants the F1. If it warranted the F1 I would look at what the player B was doing, again to ensure I wasn’t interrupting any urgent RP. After confirming I wasn’t interrupting I would bring player B to the sit an and them about the situation and why they killed player A. If they provided a valid RP reason why they killed player A I would require proof from player A to prove otherwise. Explain how you would handle the following situation: You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining. Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ][ Click to hide ] I would freeze the mass rdmer to prevent any further damage to players RP experience on the server and then would talk with the individual as to why they are doing what they are doing. If they had no valid reason then I would check their recent warnings and if they had many other recent warnings I would punish accordingly depending on how many ranging from jails, warns, kicks or bans. Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words): Not gonna lie, im just fed up with current staff not doing anything to actual combat people ruining others experience. The server population is to say it politely, struggling... i believe that people ruining others experience while playing by breaking rules is probably one of the main contributors. I'm active and have a good track record so i don't see any downside. Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command: Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ][ Click to hide ] Ban Evasion – If a player connects whose main account if banned for a specific reason to evade the ban their alternate account should also be banned to fully enforce the ban. Mass RDM – A player has lots of recent warnings and kicks from other staff members for similar offences and clearly isn’t learning the lesson to not break rules, they join the server again and mass RDM the next logical punishment is a small ban – a few days. Exploiting – a player is using unintentional game features to gain an unfair advantage this could either be a Garry’s mod exploit in general or a server side exploit e.g. if someone discovered a duplication glitch and was exploiting it or if someone is use an exploit / glitch to try and crash the server. Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server: Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ][ Click to hide ] I haven’t seen it recently however in the past it helped keep track of f1 reports and ordered them in time order e.g. FIFO (First in first out) to drive even quick response times. It would also display who had raised the F1’s and allowed for quick commands to the raiser etc. Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation: You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties. Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ][ Click to hide ] I would firstly remind the player that they are to be respectful at all times when on the server and to not be disrespectful to anyone including myself. If they were to continue being disrespectful I would double check their recent warnings and proceed with the appropriate punishment (GAG / MUTE) to begin with and then proceeding through the punishments from warning etc. Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation: Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal. Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ][ Click to hide ] I would firstly let the player know that I would be handling this appeal with a quick comment to show them that we do care about their appeal and should be expecting a reply soon. I would then communicate with the staff member who gave the punishment and understand the reasons behind why it was made. I would also look at the player’s warnings to see if they have done similar offences previously of if this was an isolated incident. If it was an isolated incident and the player was genuinely sorry for what they have done I would reply to the forum post and firstly thank them for applying for an unban on the forums and acknowledge that I believe they are sorry for what they did and won’t do it again going forward and would proceed to approve the appeal and unban the player accordingly. Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words): you would be gaining a fairly experienced member of staff for nothing? it's worth a shot actually doing something to get the server back to how it used to be rather than how it is now right? Either way, do or don't, i don't really care, just handicaps my ability to try and help others / the server if you don't and i thought it was worth a 5 minute job copying my old application. Previous applications: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...scopez-s-application zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...scopez-s-application zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...d-scopez-application zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...d-scopez-application Many thanks, Dan. |
|
|
Ex Prop Hunt Head Admin Ex SSRP Admin
Login or register to post a reply.
|
|
Pathetic
|
|
|
Login or register to post a reply.
The following users said Thank You: danielmark2356, Sam the Sausage
|
|
we kidding right?
|
|
|
Former SSRP Classic Admin Former SSRP Super Admin
Login or register to post a reply.
|

