RP Name PRO x HD ScopeZ.
Link to Steam Profile steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076001913/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:57868092
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/danielmark235...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/danielmark235...arpgaming.com:27025/

Age I am 17 years old.

Estimated Server Time 970 hours.

Languages I speak I speak English and Partial french but i am not fluent.

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
My time as a moderator has been amazing, i have handled so many f1's and dealt with so many situations on the server that may have not been handled in the past. In my time as a moderator i think that i have fully learned how to deal with almost any situation and how to use my commands to the best capabilities. Also as a moderator i have been acknowledged as a good staff member by players and higher up staff e.g. admins and super admins.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).
One situation i have handled as a moderator is when a user broke multiple rules and kept changing his name and leaving the server to try and avoid punishment, in this situation i kept calm and tracked his name changes and ip from leaving and joining and gave him the correct warnings ( RDM, NLR, Leaving to avoid punishment).
Another example of a situation i had to deal with is a group of hobo's coming onto the server and creating a massive hobo base on the carpark outside of spawn. The hobos were KOS'ing people leaving spawn and i recieved multiple f1's about hobo's rdming. when i accepted the f1 and tped to the person /goto [name/steam id] i was killed by a hobo. I then re-spawned went to a roof and froze multiple hobo's and tped them to me on the roof. I then explained the rule RDM and that they cannot KOS areas outside their base. Warns were given accordingly.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?
Congratulations on achieving moderator on the SSRP ZARP community! Listed below is a list of commands / tools you will need to know and use to succeed as a moderator!
Commands that will remove a player from the server:
/warn- This command warns the player on the system.
This command is used by doing /warn [name/steam ID] [Reason]. You can also search for the players name on the tab menue and when clicking on their name it will give you the option of the command. This command will warn the player for the rule they have broken. These warns count up until it reaches 3. At the third warn the player will be kicked from the zarp server. If the player re-joins and is warned for the fourth time it will ban the player for 1 hour.

/Kick- This command will kick a player off the server instantly.
This command is used by doing /kick [Name / Steam ID] [Reason]. You can also search for the players name on the tab menue and when clicking on their name it will give you the option of the command. By doing this the player will be kicked from the server and will be required to reconnect to continue playing. This command is not to be used as an alternative to a warn, only to be used in extreme situations e.g. prop spam when a admin is not online.
Teleportation commands
/tp - this command is used to either teleport yourself to the area you are looking at or teleport somone else to the area you are looking at.
This command is used by typing /tp (if you want to teleport to somewhere) or /tp [Name / Steam ID]. You can also search for the players name on the tab menue and when clicking on their name it will give you the option of the command. This command is to be used in NONE-RP situations e.g. an f1 or teleporting to a roof as a moderator on duty to prepare for f1's.

/bring- This command is used to bring the player to you during an f1.
This command is used by typing /bring [Name / Steam ID] which will teleport the player to you instantly. You can also search for the players name on the tab menue and when clicking on their name it will give you the option of the command. This command is not to be used for f1's at the moment as the /back command will not work afterwards. This command will also re-spawn a dead player so that you can teleport them to yourself.

/goto- This command is used to teleport to a player during an f1.
This command is used by doing /goto [Name / Steam ID] this will teleport you to the chosen player. You can also search for the players name on the tab menue and when clicking on their name it will give you the option of the command. this is not to be used in RP situations.

/back- /back is used to get back to the last RP spot that you were in so you can continue RP.
This command is used by doing /back (if you want to go back) or /back [Name / Steam ID] to get back the the last RP position.You can also search for the players name on the tab menue and when clicking on their name it will give you the option of the command. This command can also be used to teleport a player back to spawn rather than the last RP position.
Moderator Tools
Admin Keypad Checker
Used to check Keypads or fading doors to check their times (how long they ar eopen for) what props the keypad is connected to, and how many keypads is connected to the prop (fading door) Every job the moderator goes to will have one of these. You can also check if it is a fake keypad.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Hello, Thank you for applying to be unbanned from the Zarp Community. From your application i can see that you have gone to great detail and are very sorry for the rule's you have broken. In regards to your ban we have decided to give you a second chance. This is because it is your first ban and we can see from yuor application that you are very sorry for what you have done and will not do it again. You have been unbanned from the Zarp Servers, Please read the rules at !motd and do not break them again.
ACCEPTED

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).
I think that i should be promoted to admin for many reasons.
Firstly, i have a huge game time on server 2, the second highest on the server. This means that i will be able to complete many f1's and have a large impact on the community by being well knows by the players and staff.
Secondly, I have been moderator for a while now and believe that i have the ability to become a great admin and use my abilities to the fullest and solve many issues on the server that as a moderator i could not complete without having to ask for help.
Thirdly, i am a very friendly person and i am easy to approach by new player in regards to rules and tips. I am also very mature as i am 17 years old and believe i can deal with situations maturely and not cause arguments throughout the server.
Finally, the extra permissiosn that admin grants will allow me to deal with situations extremely fast e.g. an rdmer, i will no longer need to scroll for his name or find out his steam id, i will simply freeze him with the physics gun so that he cannot kill more players.
In addition to this, I have been admin once before so i have lots of experience with commands and how the server works. My activity on the server is one of the best which means i am online when other are not.

Thanks for reading my admin application and i hope to be helping the server soon.
~PRO x HD ScopeZ

• danielmark2356
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 50
Ex Prop Hunt Head Admin
Current SSRP Admin
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by danielmark2356.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ's application 7 years 11 months ago #332973

:plussp: knows the rules and deserves admin backs
  • MINI NINJA
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • #clarky for user
  • Thanks received: 58
The following user(s) said Thank You: danielmark2356

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ's application 7 years 11 months ago #332974

A great guy that always needs help when he eats pasta!
- Knows the rules
- Ex-Admin
- Helpful & Friendly

:plussp:
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ's application 7 years 11 months ago #333003

My pasta days are over ;3
Thanks the for + support guys!
Much apreciated!
  • danielmark2356
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex Prop Hunt Head Admin
Current SSRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ's application 7 years 11 months ago #334698

Great guy!
  • Typhoon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
  • Thanks received: 7

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ's application 7 years 11 months ago #334740

Showed how many rules he can break for in game money when we raided his base
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jetzzy, TimeForPug

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ's application 7 years 11 months ago #334802

R-Flex wrote:
Have you got proof of this ? Because it wasn't just me basing there, many of other people could have broken rules. In addition to this, I didn't even have printers down during your raid. So next time you comment and accuse someone of a rule break back it up with evidence please.
  • danielmark2356
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex Prop Hunt Head Admin
Current SSRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ's application 7 years 11 months ago #334812

Danielmark2356 wrote:
R-Flex wrote:
Have you got proof of this ? Because it wasn't just me basing there, many of other people could have broken rules. In addition to this, I didn't even have printers down during your raid. So next time you comment and accuse someone of a rule break back it up with evidence please.

The admin witnessed you break the rule, except the fact is that admin was your friend and he didn't want to warn you.
  • Jetzzy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 890

Human is the name for a beast that can't rejoice their life without sacrifices.

Former Deathrun Administrator
Former SSRP Administrator
Former Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ's application 7 years 11 months ago #334824

This isn't the place to be having this debate, If you feel i broke rules or the admins didn't do their jobs feel free to go to the report section of the forums and provide sufficient proof because all this is just accusing me of something i didn't do in the wrong place.
  • danielmark2356
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex Prop Hunt Head Admin
Current SSRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ's application 7 years 11 months ago #334868

R-Flex wrote:

What do you mean? You didn't raid us yesterday? Lol.

Also, PRO didn't break any rules. What you're saying is all accusations, just because he was in the base doesn't mean he broke a rule lmao, and you accused ALL of us in the base of breaking rules because you couldn't raid us. Thats pretty sad.

Anyways,

:plussp:
-Knows the rules
-Is active and friendly
-Plays often.

[SSRP Admin] PRO x HD ScopeZ's application 7 years 11 months ago #336169

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

130 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun