Semi-Serious Role-Play Server 1

[It didn't record some days, must be an error]

Past Semi-Serious Role-Play Server 1 GameTracker:
www.gametracker.com/player/Richard_2017/...arpgaming.com:27015/

Semi-Serious Role-Play Server 2

Past Semi-Serious Role-Play Server 2 GameTracker:
www.gametracker.com/player/Richard_2017/...arpgaming.com:27025/

Semi-Serious Role-Play Server 3
GameTracker not working!/Unable to locate!

Past Semi-Serious Role-Play Server 3 GameTracker:
www.gametracker.com/player/Richard_2017/...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
Approximately 900 Hours

Languages I speak:
➤ Serbian
➤ Bosnian
➤ Montenegrin
➤ English
➤ German
➤ Croatian
➤ Russian

——————————————————————————————————————————————

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I have been an Administrator for quite some time, and it's fair to say that it is greatly contributory to becoming a Super Administrator. I have tried my best to make SSRP a better place and I consider my mission as a success. I have an incredible knowledge of the rules, and am very respected among not only the SSRP community but the ZARP community as well.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I have many good reasons as to why i should be a good addition to the Lead Team collective.

Dedication

I am, currently, the most dedicated Administrator in the SSRP community. I am always online on the forums concluding Punishment Requests or Punishment Appeals, if not, I’m in-game dealing with F1 reports almost constantly. It’s fair to say that I have separated most of my time for the community.
I also try to do as many F1’s each week as possible, and do them as soon as they are made, so that way, every User can enjoy their Role-Playing experience.

Experience

I have been an SSRP staff member for quite some time and a player almost 2 years. I have encountered many difficult situations in my 850 F1’s and many Punishment Requests/Punishment Appeals which I have done/concluded. Which means that I have perfect knowledge of what to do in each situation. I have also memorized all the rules and that really comes in useful if any other staff member needs assistance.

Trust

I am very trusted among the players of SSRP. I have always been fair towards each User. Although I can’t say that everyone loves me, some people disagree with me due to my strict ways of rule enforcing, but I have never given false punishments. I’ve always made it fair towards both parties and I always will. I am also trusted among my fellow colleagues in the SSRP community. Because I was always there to provide help in many situations and even help out with specific rules.

TeamSpeak & Discord

I am almost constantly online on both of these communication platforms so i can easily be reached if aany staff member has any questions or if an User needs help in-game.

Forums

I open up the ZARP forums multiple times in an hour to check if there are applications where i could leve feedback or even Punishment Requests/Punishment Appeal which i can resolve and conclude.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

When I play, there is always, at least 1 LT member. Although I once had a situation when a false punishment was given and the User was requesting the presence of a SA/HA, but unfortunately, there were none online at the time being. I have tried reaching any LT member over Steam/TeamSpeak/Discord with no success. So as the only Administrator I had to take things into my own hands. I have teleported to the user who made the F1 explaining that I couldn’t get in touch with any LT and that I will be dealing with the situation even though I’m not privileged. Anyways, I first asked the User what happened before teleporting the staff member, I’ve heard his story and right after proceeded to contact the staff member and ask him for his side of the story, just like in regular sits. Of course, both parties were saying different stories. But then, I saw a flaw in the Moderators punishment he had given him, as the Moderator was unsure of what happened. And we do not give out punishments based on speculations. I have teleported back the staff member. After that apologized to the User for any inconvenience caused and terminated his Punishment. And I assured him something like that wouldn’t happen again. Later on, I went to the Moderator again and had a talk with him on what to do in such situations, he understood me and such mistake(s) haven’t re-occurred again.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

First of all, what I would personally do, is analyze the provided evidence, if there is any. Right after I would contact the staff member to get on any sort of communication software (Discord, TeamSpeak, Skype) so we could properly communicate. I would first talk to him about what happened, in full detail of course, until the point where I realize every detail of the event that took place. Right after finishing my conversation with the accused Staff member, I would attempt to get in touch with the User who made the request and see if he wishes to add anything or tell me something privately. After hearing both parties and analyzing the proof I would move on to concluding the request.

If Accepted:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

If Denied:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

First of all i would try and reach the staff member on any sort of communication software such as TeamSpeak, Discord, Skype or if he prefers typing we could easily do it over Steam or in-game. After getting in touch with the staff member i would discuss the situation in full detail. If I, personally, find the punishment being too excessive, I would take matters into my own hands by first telling the staff member what he did wrong and that he should follow the staff ethos and the make a ban reduction to a more appropriate duration.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would first, continue spectating the staff member, and If I personally see he is in a struggle I would teleport to him and tell him that I need him for something non-related to his current situation. I would then proceed to talk to him and explain how he should be handling the sit in an appropriate matter. I would then tell him to go back to the sit.

Of course I would still continue to spectate him and if I see him still struggling I would teleport there myself and take matters into my own hands and deal with the sit while making the staff member watch how it’s done. After finishing the sit I would get the staff member on any sort of communication software (TeamSpeak, Discord, Skype) and explain to him, in full detail, how he should handle sits in an appropriate manner. And later on, I would spectate him from time to time and hope that he did, hopefully, improve…

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would first of all talk to the staff member that made the accusation and ask if he, maybe, has evidence. If he does, I would review it, and call the other staff member and if not I would simply call the other staff member. I would try to get both of them on any sort of communication software such as TeamSpeak, Discord or even Skype, if they prefer typing we would easily do it in-game or over Steam. I would ask for both stories and try and seek flaws in them. If I find nothing, I would spectate the accused period of time and keep an eye on him for the few following days. If I, somehow, manage to find a flaw, and find out if the staff member is guilty, I would, depending on the severity of the situation, just talk to him, give out an official warning or even bring him up in the following LT meeting.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and/or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

First of all I would make sure both parties are calm and ready to communicate in an appropriate manner, and then try and get both of them on any kind of communication software such as TeamSpeak/Discord or even Skype. If it turns out it was a one-time thing, there wouldn’t be any need to do anything except talk to both of them.

But if it was an issue that was re-occuring/repeating I would first try and find the source of the arguments and try to resolve any issue that keeps sparking up the argument between the two staff members in an appropriate manner. I would give both of them official warnings or even bring them up in the following Lead Team meeting depending on the situation.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

If something like this was to happen, I would act immediately be teleporting to the staff member and freezing him. I would make sure to tell him that what he is doing is unfair and shouldn’t be done by a staff member. I would also inform him that I would be giving him an official warning or bringing him up in the following LT meeting. I would then let him go. If he were to continue breaking rules to the point where he is harming fellow Users, I would teleport to him again, freeze him, and issue an emergency demote.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Mr. Richard. Reason: Updated GameTracker Image!
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1039423

:support:

How is VIP?
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Kim..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1039424

MemesAreGoodWithKim wrote:

How is VIP?

Great dude, thanks a lot.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Mr. Richard.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1039447

I support What a great guy

Richard you are number one
  • Dusky
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 88

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1039448

Great guy, gave me 10m once! :support:
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 994
Propane#4246

Steam

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1039495

+Positives:

-Attitude

-Experience

-Activity

-Dedication

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

-Negatives:

None.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Big +Support!

He's so active and he handles lots of F1s everyday, he has great knowledge of the rules and he's very friendly! one of ( if not ) the best admins i've seen on the server, In my honest opinion no one deserves this promotion as much as he does atm
  • Mr. Fombasto
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Mr. Fombasto™
  • Thanks received: 15

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1039508

thinks having an opinion is disrespect

:minussp: :minussp::minussp::minussp::minussp:
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1039544

My Thoughts:

• Consistent Activity
• Good attitude
• Quite friendly (one of my fav admins <3)
• Decent application

Good Luck!

:plussp:
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1040008

Constructive feedback is much appreciated.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1040035

Very good activity.
He is very kind and handle many F1 everyday.
i think He is one of the best admins
  • gattonero
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 22
I'm japanese.
I studying English.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1040039

Recent resignation

:minussp:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1040045

A Good Pianist wrote:
Recent resignation

Do you actually think before you post. I know i resigned recently, i don't have memory loss. And how is saying: "Recent Resignation" going to help me improve at all?!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1040047

I've seen you on the forums alot and you seem like a really nice guy
:plussp:
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1040060

Dr Richard wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Recent resignation

Do you actually think before you post. I know i resigned recently, i don't have memory loss. And how is saying: "Recent Resignation" going to help me improve at all?!

By not applying with a recent resignation so yes I do think but I think you are stupid for not understanding resigning to applying never works
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1040082

Dr Richard wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Recent resignation

If you used your brains you´d know it shows dedication, and resigning doesn´t show your dedication, we need to ensure that you will stay.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1040256

A Good Pianist wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Recent resignation

By not applying with a recent resignation so yes I do think but I think you are stupid for not understanding resigning to applying never works

Look at Lucious, he resigned yet he got it a few weeks later; he'll just have to wait a few weeks and improve on the things I've mentioned to him previously.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1040272

Rick Johnson wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Recent resignation

Look at Lucious, he resigned yet he got it a few weeks later; he'll just have to wait a few weeks and improve on the things I've mentioned to him previously.

Thanks for proving my point never did I say it is impossible and a lot HAVE DONE IT a couple months after you are applying straight after resigning so your arguement is just becoming irrelevant at this point
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1040281

A Good Pianist wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Recent resignation

Thanks for proving my point never did I say it is impossible and a lot HAVE DONE IT a couple months after you are applying straight after resigning so your arguement is just becoming irrelevant at this point

My point was, an I might've failed to convey this, his denial reason won't simply be a recent resignation, there's more to it than that and it won't be a huge factor if we can see that the staff member is dedicated through other means. I don't think Richard is fully ready yet, but his resignation really isn't something I consider to be a deciding factor in that at all.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1040442

Rick Johnson wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Recent resignation

My point was, an I might've failed to convey this, his denial reason won't simply be a recent resignation, there's more to it than that and it won't be a huge factor if we can see that the staff member is dedicated through other means. I don't think Richard is fully ready yet, but his resignation really isn't something I consider to be a deciding factor in that at all.

The thing is the fact he resigned proves he has no where near enough dedication as he was willing to leave in an instant now suddenly changed his mind and what's this high of a role within the community kinda silly not saying it will be a massive factor but you still need to take this into account as he clearly ISN'T DEDICATED ENOUGH
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[SSRP Super Administrator] Richard's Application 5 years 6 months ago #1040453

A Good Pianist wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Recent resignation

The thing is the fact he resigned proves he has no where near enough dedication as he was willing to leave in an instant now suddenly changed his mind and what's this high of a role within the community kinda silly not saying it will be a massive factor but you still need to take this into account as he clearly ISN'T DEDICATED ENOUGH

I never said it shouldn't be taken into account sir, I'm just saying it isn't the only thing that factors into dedication smh.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend