Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #853852

Steam Name: LonelyDodo

Time Zone: GMT+2 / GMT+3 (check out Finland for more info)

Link to Steam Profile: Stem pro file for da Doodoo

What server are you applying for? TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78404438

Current Gametracker Profiles: TOP 17 BOIS SCREW YOU NIGERIAN NOOB Xoxoxo :3
Estimated Server Time: Started playing on the server regularly 29th of November 2017 and from that point I have gathered over 425 hours on the server

Languages I speak: Finnish, English, Swedish, and a bit of Greek (team Greek FTW)

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I think my time as an admin has already shown why I believe I could be a good Super Admin. I wish not to even guess how many time I have had to contact Johnler (Mah personal tool) to handle some issues that I could not as an admin tackle. This includes hackers and a fellow admin abusing his powers. I feel like I would also be good trainer to the new mods/admins to the server since I already spend so much time on the server assisting the newly promoted and helping them to get started. I also feel like the amount of time (in game time AKA time doing my job) as well as time on the forums handling Report abuses (LINK & LINK2) as well with punishment appeals (LINK & LINK2.) I also get consistantly good amount of reports handled in game weekly which I as something I do well. I strive to improve from the mistakes I make. Also I am getting tired of my blue color ;_; gimme my cool red one thx bby. Something that I have learned as an Admin is to voice my opinion whether or not its the public opinion and I feel like this would be a quality that would be appreciated in the Lead Team.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Attitude: During my time as an "Adminstrator" I feel like I have proved my attitude to everyone who bothers listening me either in TS or in server. I am positive cracking jokes and enjoying company of others but also capable of turning a switch and taking part in serious conversations between users or fellow staff members. When handling cases I show my professional side and handle them with care.

Activity: I started playing on the server in late november 2017 and I have now reached top 18 most played persons on the server. Last week I played minimum of 4 hours in a day and reached 500 cases handled within a week.

Skills as a leader: Although I prefer staying in shadows and not appearing bossy. There is limitless amount of cases where I have assisted my fellow staff members on handling reports and helping them act properly during those. I have also stepped up on several occasions where actions of a staff members required immediate actions. I also have helped countless on users in rectifying mistakes made by other admins like having 6 slays from 1 case of RDM etc.

Will to improve I do mistakes as everyone else does and from those mistakes I have time and time again shown that the mistakes I made have only helped me become better both personally and as a staff member.

Integrity This is something I have always been keen on showing even from my early days as a Moderator. I have lost peoples affection for handling cases against their favor. I have even lost friends doing so, but time and time again I have shown that for me doing the right thing is very important.

I know that not all LT members like me and I accept that, but instead of lying in my face or ignoring me I would appreciate if you would tackle the issue head on and telling me whats the problem you have with me as I am someone who LOVES constructive criticism

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
BananaSlanger abusing his powers as an Admin. I had to record him miss handle 2 cases and then cut the footage after which I handed it to a higher up because I did not want to stir any shit here on forums LINK.

Then there was this guy called SavageGuy or something like that who was rage hacking and obviously hacking. I had to call Johnler to the server to anticheat the hacker. I have had issues with several other hackers on the server as well and would imagine that all the SA's I have bothered would appreciate if I could tackle the issue myself

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would start by reading the abuse report after which I would make clear that I am handling the report (usually by commenting something like "handling") then attempt to talk to both the staff member and the victim as soon as possible. I would ask the staff member what happened in his point of view after which I would interview the victim since everything we experience is subjective. After hearing out both sides of the story I would go back to the staff member ask if he things he did anything wrong in his opinion, if he admits doing wrong I would try to work out an end result that would please the victim whilst giving fair treatment to the staff member.

If accepted:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

If denied:

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would privately contact him asking him why he banned the user for such a long time. After hearing the staff member out I would suggest him lower the time to a certain time frame so its as long as it should be. After this I would ensure the staff member knows where he went wrong and would not make this mistake again. Then I would contact the banned user to inform them that their ban was shortened.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would start by contacting staff member asking why he is treating the user such way after which I would recommend handing the case to someone else and would suggest him to apologize to the user for his actions. I would also remind him of the Staff Ethos. If this behavior seems to continue I would bring this up in Lead Team meeting

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
For me its important to hear both sides of the story so I would start by contact both of them via private messages either on steam or in server trying to get their version of the story. While doing this I would be asking if either one of them could prove the claims to be either valid or invalid if neither of them could prove the story I would not assume the accused member is guilty, but would ask the accuser to gather proof.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would ask for both of them to stop it. After calming the situation I would be contacting both of them asking what happened and would work that way on achieving some sort of an understanding between them and sort out what sparked the situation hopefully easing the relations of these two staff members permanently.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would start by estimating whether or not the situation would need dire reaction or a verbal warning would suffice for now. I would start by taking my shadow recording as a proof for later discussion in the Lead Team meeting. If the staff member would have been constantly breaking the rules and I deem him to be doing it out of spite and with malicious intent I would Isolate him from others. after which I would attempt to talk some sense into him if he continues after the talk I would strip him from his rank as an emergency action, but if he stops I would just let him be for now. No matter the outcome issue would be brought up in Lead Team meeting with the video I gathered.

Post scriptum (not part of the template)
Thank you for reading and giving me the time of the day I hope for feedback s the feedback would help me improve myself so I would be accepted in the future. Oh and can we please add MO (Modus Operandi) into our vocabulary it sounds so badass. I can do much but posting in the correct section is not one of my qualities
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by LonelyDodo.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #853857

Wrong section you spoon.

You are one of the few admins I wouldn't mind seeing as SA. Good luck!
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: LonelyDodo

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #853877

Jim_Jam wrote:
Wrong section you spoon.

You are one of the few admins I wouldn't mind seeing as SA. Good luck!

I knew I was going to forget it and added it in the Post scriptum of my readily available template lol

anyways thx for the support I guess.
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #853909

SA material (mature, not stupid or ignorant, truly knows his shit)
:support:
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #853925

You're a nice guy and you're really active, friendly, dedicated
If I could vote you would be accepted

:plussp:
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #853934

I've had to say my opinion on you, sadly, too many times. Keep up the good work ! Good luck :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #854497

Definetly SA material. Fun and friendly to play with.
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #854613

Still great candidate for SA and is active on TS and Forums as well as in game. :plussp:
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #854989

bump for da views
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 1 month ago #855507

Nick0GR wrote:
I've had to say my opinion on you, sadly, too many times. Keep up the good work ! Good luck :plussp:

I have to agree with Nick on this one, I'm getting real tired of doing this..

• Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 1 month ago #855672

You previously tried, so I guess you should (not have this rank)

:minussp:

EDIT:

Sorry but you abused your powers once, for me you shuldnt be LT if you abuse, also if yu want be LT ONLY for abuse, still no. :minussp:
  • Zikinan
  • Banned
  • Are you sure about That
  • Thanks received: 20

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Zikinan.

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 1 month ago #855942

Has shown great dedication to the server, does his role very well, can be very organised, can be very coherent which is great for a LT member.

• Nigerian_Prince
  • Fresh Boarder
  • It is me, your long lost cousin!
  • Thanks received: 58

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 1 month ago #855995

I have already told you how to improve on steam.
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 1 month ago #856304

LonelyDodo wrote:
bump for da views

Just reached top 15 on gametracker ayyyyyyyyyyyy

also bump
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 1 month ago #856355

<3
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 1 month ago #856374

Great guy, I think he deserves it.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 1 month ago #856440

While not in-game. I've seen lapses on your judgement of candidates for staff and situations. You didn't seem to fully think through your response to my application, when something of the sort can cause great detriment. Don't let this happen again, and I'll reconsider, but for now I feel like you need to work on your judgement at all times.

• SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 1 month ago #856456

sorIe wrote:
While not in-game. I've seen lapses on your judgement of candidates for staff and situations. You didn't seem to fully think through your response to my application, when something of the sort can cause great detriment. Don't let this happen again, and I'll reconsider, but for now I feel like you need to work on your judgement at all times.

Let me get this straight, because of the fact he simply doesn't support you for staff, you feel the need to downvote him, and even state "Don't let this happen again." No offence, but you really don't deserve to be staff, and really the person who needs to work on their judgement would be you, because you're only making yourself look like an even worse candidate for staff with this stunt.

Good luck on getting staff, because you most certainly won't receive my vote by pulling a stunt like this.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 1 month ago #856479

Bezzy wrote:
sorIe wrote:

Let me get this straight, because of the fact he simply doesn't support you for staff, you feel the need to downvote him, and even state "Don't let this happen again." No offence, but you really don't deserve to be staff, and really the person who needs to work on their judgement would be you, because you're only making yourself look like an even worse candidate for staff with this stunt.

Good luck on getting staff, because you most certainly won't receive my vote by pulling a stunt like this.
What do you mean "a stunt"? honest opinion.

His judgement in the situation was evidently not clear-headed considering he just grouped me in with a bunch of other people who were breaking TOU because I was laughing, which to me shows a lack of judgement skills.

It's perfectly fine for me to give my opinion on his judgement, and it comes mainly down to the situation itself, rather than what he said on my app.

No offence, but I think your opinion isn't relevant for much considering you also fail to have a clear head in your judgement of me due to the fact that this guy is your friend. You also weren't involved in the original situation, so it's not wise to involve yourself for no apparent good reason.

Censoring myself a bit here; what I said before was a tad bit too harsh.

I feel like you're at least attempting to make a personal attack on me merely based on my stance on this application; by which I mean bringing my staffing capabilities into this.

While I don't doubt that LonelyDodo is a good staff member, I feel like his judgement becomes clouded at times, and judgement is a key element of a super admin, therefore I feel like he needs more time to develop on this.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by SorIe.

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 1 month ago #856481

Oof.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

• Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza