Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #856489

I don’t see why you shouldn’t be accepted don’t see a place where you lack for becoming SA

:plussp:
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #856499

sorIe wrote:
Bezzy wrote:
sorIe wrote:
While not in-game. I've seen lapses on your judgement of candidates for staff and situations. You didn't seem to fully think through your response to my application, when something of the sort can cause great detriment. Don't let this happen again, and I'll reconsider, but for now I feel like you need to work on your judgement at all times.

:minussp:

Let me get this straight, because of the fact he simply doesn't support you for staff, you feel the need to downvote him, and even state "Don't let this happen again." No offence, but you really don't deserve to be staff, and really the person who needs to work on their judgement would be you, because you're only making yourself look like an even worse candidate for staff with this stunt.

Good luck on getting staff, because you most certainly won't receive my vote by pulling a stunt like this.
What do you mean "a stunt"? honest opinion.

His judgement in the situation was evidently not clear-headed considering he just grouped me in with a bunch of other people who were breaking TOU because I was laughing, which to me shows a lack of judgement skills.

It's perfectly fine for me to give my opinion on his judgement, and it comes mainly down to the situation itself, rather than what he said on my app.

No offence, but I think your opinion isn't relevant for much considering you also fail to have a clear head in your judgement of me due to the fact that this guy is your friend.

You really need to get a fucking grip and think before you post, because you weren't even present in the situation I was discussing. why would you try to insert yourself to something you're not relevant in merely to start an argument?

evidently you don't deserve to be staff either, so I'd recommend you keep quiet.

see, we can all execute personal attacks too, it's really not hard :)

Regarding this there is no fact that can ever be considered objective and everything we ever experience is subjective so yes Bezzy does have a confirmation bias of sorts towards me. That doesnt mean he is completely wrong.

And for the records yes I do think you are part of the group and probelm when you fuel others. You could have muted your mic or better yet not laugh along when like 5 dudes are trying to harass someone if something this shows lapse on your judgement rather than mine, but I am sorry none the less next time I will lie to your face say some shit with plussp and just vote no on the meeting if you so desire. I agree I have made a mistake or two both ingame and out of the gamw those mistakes I have made have grown me instead of making me bitter. I see myself and humans overall as creatures who never stop progressing and always have something to learn. Hence why I have "Semper progrediens" on my profile

Thank you for confirming that my decision not to support you was the right one
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #856503

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

It was quite clear that you seemed to take this more personal than anything else, considering that you decided to make a reply onto his application within 9 minutes of your reply post on your application. Regardless of Dodo being my friend, he's more than well aware of any problems I've ever had with him, but your problem is that you seem to have an issue with people not accepting you with open arms, as soon as you see or feel any discontent, you lash out as seen by your previous post.

This wasn't an argument to begin with, it was a disagreement of the way you chose to handle yourself in these situations, hence my response.

You got to say what you wanted against Dodo becoming a super admin, and I merely intervened as your post seemed invasive, which is why I spoke up in Dodo's defense.

Further more, this isn't the place for what you want to start, and I'll kindly ask that you refrain from posting anymore that would lead to an actual argument, as I will be doing the same from this point out.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #856505

LonelyDodo wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Bezzy wrote:
sorIe wrote:
While not in-game. I've seen lapses on your judgement of candidates for staff and situations. You didn't seem to fully think through your response to my application, when something of the sort can cause great detriment. Don't let this happen again, and I'll reconsider, but for now I feel like you need to work on your judgement at all times.

:minussp:

Let me get this straight, because of the fact he simply doesn't support you for staff, you feel the need to downvote him, and even state "Don't let this happen again." No offence, but you really don't deserve to be staff, and really the person who needs to work on their judgement would be you, because you're only making yourself look like an even worse candidate for staff with this stunt.

Good luck on getting staff, because you most certainly won't receive my vote by pulling a stunt like this.
What do you mean "a stunt"? honest opinion.

His judgement in the situation was evidently not clear-headed considering he just grouped me in with a bunch of other people who were breaking TOU because I was laughing, which to me shows a lack of judgement skills.

It's perfectly fine for me to give my opinion on his judgement, and it comes mainly down to the situation itself, rather than what he said on my app.

No offence, but I think your opinion isn't relevant for much considering you also fail to have a clear head in your judgement of me due to the fact that this guy is your friend.

You really need to get a fucking grip and think before you post, because you weren't even present in the situation I was discussing. why would you try to insert yourself to something you're not relevant in merely to start an argument?

evidently you don't deserve to be staff either, so I'd recommend you keep quiet.

see, we can all execute personal attacks too, it's really not hard :)

Regarding this there is no fact that can ever be considered objective and everything we ever experience is subjective so yes Bezzy does have a confirmation bias of sorts towards me. That doesnt mean he is completely wrong.

And for the records yes I do think you are part of the group and probelm when you fuel others. You could have muted your mic or better yet not laugh along when like 5 dudes are trying to harass someone if something this shows lapse on your judgement rather than mine, but I am sorry none the less next time I will lie to your face say some shit with plussp and just vote no on the meeting if you so desire. I agree I have made a mistake or two both ingame and out of the gamw those mistakes I have made have grown me instead of making me bitter. I see myself and humans overall as creatures who never stop progressing and always have something to learn. Hence why I have "Semper progrediens" on my profile

Thank you for confirming that my decision not to support you was the right one
I censored myself for a reason; could you please use my current post in your quote? Thank you :)

I understand your criticism, and I do accept that it was a lapse of judgement to laugh without muting my mic, as I understand that it encourages poor behaviour so I will apologise to those affected, and I do apologise for showing a poor attitude on your application.

However, I do deny any allegations of disrespect.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #856510

Bezzy wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

It was quite clear that you seemed to take this more personal than anything else, considering that you decided to make a reply onto his application within 9 minutes of your reply post on your application. Regardless of Dodo being my friend, he's more than well aware of any problems I've ever had with him, but your problem is that you seem to have an issue with people not accepting you with open arms, as soon as you see or feel any discontent, you lash out as seen by your previous post.

This wasn't an argument to begin with, it was a disagreement of the way you chose to handle yourself in these situations, hence my response.

You got to say what you wanted against Dodo becoming a super admin, and I merely intervened as your post seemed invasive, which is why I spoke up in Dodo's defense.

Further more, this isn't the place for what you want to start, and I'll kindly ask that you refrain from posting anymore that would lead to an actual argument, as I will be doing the same from this point out.
I understand that it wasn't an argument in the first place, but you displayed a somewhat aggressive attitude in your response, and I responded as such.

Again, I do apologise for this as I feel like I went too far in my response.

I still feel like slight improvements can be made with Dodo, however. But again, I would feel more neutral towards him getting accepted.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #856540

Good luck dodo! :)
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #857227

LonelyDodo wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
bump for da views

Just reached top 15 on gametracker ayyyyyyyyyyyy

also bump

I am honestly not sure why im bumping this since I try to get feedback from LT privately. Anyway bump for da views
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by LonelyDodo.

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #857378

Really friendly, really helpful, and really good at your job. Whenever I have had questions when I became a moderator you was always the person I've asked and always the person that helped me, thank you for that. Highly support this and would love to see you on the Super Administrator team, good luck.

It's a big :plussp: from me!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LonelyDodo

[TTT Super Admin] LonelyDodo's Application 6 years 2 months ago #857496

Very detailed application, had our differences but you do deserve this, good luck!
:plussp:
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309
The following user(s) said Thank You: LonelyDodo
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

226 PLAYERS ONLINE