[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406056

RP Name: lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967902194
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:3818233
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%5BZARP%5D%20...arpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time: 56000 mins
Languages I Speak: English, French

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
At first if the person acquires a lot of rencets from two weeks, it is possible that the person can be banned for a short or long duration depending on the rules he has broken if they are important or unimportant

Secondly if the person is being racist or homophobic or being really bad harassing people for being black or gay or trans in ooc advert or voice or chat

Thirdly, if the person scams someone during a coinflip if the person has not been able to use the coinflip system and if the person has won but refuses to pay then the person will be permanently banned until the payment of the person

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how it can be used to help you manage situations on the server:
The f1 is under 4 criteria:
the first is Admin request where the f1's are available where you can handle then goto or bring the person to take care of him
the second is unusual but is above all very important is to see who has been warned and by whom to be able to see the progress of the punishments that are placed
the third is the logs which allows you to see who has been killed or nlr or any other information related to what the player is doing
the fourth is the nlr of all active players

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You notice Player A verbally insulting you via voice/chat as you go about your administrative duties.
I ask him to calm down and if he continues I mute him only if his remarks are serious and if they persist it will be a jail then if he continues to break rules by ruining the gaming experience of others I ban him

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A is appealing a permanent ban imposed on him for spamming props, offering a big apology and details in the appeal, admitting what he did. Explain the process for handling this call.

Taking care of the person with a "handle" to start I would look at his rapsheet if he hasn't had any for a while and that he made a very serious appeal with excuses and a very detailed story of the situation with his feelings I would do one

:accepted:

If he has been warned several times of this and has started again, even if he sincerely regrets what caused it, whereas before he did it again, it will be

:denied:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I would like to be promoted because I adapted very well before thanks to the experience of certain staff members and now thanks to the acquisition of several years of experience and in relation to my activity and the knowledge of the regulations I think that will be a new level to unlock which will give me more ease during my new rank as an admin which will be very detailed in terms of command which will allow me to flourish
-Update: thanks to the help of one of the players who gave me a lot of experience on what to do and what not to do, it gives me more courage to respect them and to be able to use the full potential of my role as a staff because I I had forgotten a little but in a context it is myself who manages the situation in a sense where a person breaks a rule I have to meditate on it and reflect on it before taking action so that's what I'm going to work on at the moment I made this update on 04/10 so you will be able to see my progress and knowing it helps me a lot because I like being staff it's a pleasure to help or inform others and it's that's why I'm fulfilled

(For the meeting SSRP 15/04/2023)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paladin

[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406067

why are you instantly reapplying?
  • User
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 47

[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406070

Mr. Richard wrote:
Rather than having the need to defend yourself and disregard other people's criticism and feedback, you'd be much better off taking it on board - Some of the comments you've received are very much valid and fair whether you like it or not.

Observing your performance and staffing capabilities the past couple of days, I couldn't help but notice that you still have trouble fulfilling basic Moderation tasks - From handling sits in the middle of RP, teleporting people without permission (who are in the middle of RP, instead of waiting a bit), punishing one person but not another (despite both users breaking the rules), not helping new players understand what they did wrong and outright punishing them without giving out a verbal or a second chance, or any explanation as to the reasoning of the sit or the punishment being issued.

Also I'm certain that you've applied for staff many times in the past and this is your first time as a Moderator - And from what I'm aware you haven't been staff long. Instead of applying for the next higher rank immediately, you should seek to gain more experience as a Mod and work on the aforementioned negatives.

:minussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406071

:plussp: A changed man
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406072

JMTyeet wrote:
why are you instantly reapplying?

man can u read
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406098

You're better off waiting some time before you apply again it shows you have no understanding of why you were denied in the first place.
  • Whidd
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • He who would live must fight.
  • Thanks received: 280

Ex-Prophunt Admin
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406100

Smol wrote:
:plussp: A changed man
a new one maybe
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406101

why instantly re-apply...
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406104

:support:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231

[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406109

:plussp: goat
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435

[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406112

Whidd wrote:
You're better off waiting some time before you apply again it shows you have no understanding of why you were denied in the first place.

What guys don't understand when i said for the meeting of 15/04 that mean you need to take Care at this moment not now since i put it like it's done so you wrong at all
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406113

Markus wrote:
why instantly re-apply...

Read my message UP lad u don't understand
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406122

not really suited imo
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406123

sinzz wrote:
Whidd wrote:

What guys don't understand when i said for the meeting of 15/04 that mean you need to take Care at this moment not now since i put it like it's done so you wrong at all

i dont think in a weeks time you will be speaking and acting like a normal person, but im optimistic prove me wrong
  • User
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 47

[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406126

ZARP
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1541

[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406128

IIRC this is your fourth time applying to admin with virtually the same application. From my perspective, you get denied each time partly because you don't show any change in behaviour regarding staffing. You are very active, but I personally don't see the open-mindedness, ability to see and better yourself regarding faults and errors even when they are pointed out to you.

I highly encourage you to contact a LT member for some actual feedback and what you are lacking if you haven't gotten some already.

Denying you is in my opinion not just a "oh well try again next week, somebody might change their vote from a no to a yes", but rather a way for you to actually follow through and show some personal growth, take the LTs criticism to heart and actively try to understand what you do wrong. I honestly don't think the outcome will change coming saturdays from the previous 4 unless you reflect on not only what it is the LT is saying to you, but players from the community as well.

My general advice is to:
  • Rewrite your application from scratch, actually reflect on the questions and don't rush it. Make it easy on the eyes, readable, cohesive and dont just copy-paste from previous applications
  • Work on separating personal bias/issues and staffing
  • When handling an F1, bring only the people involved to a secluded place like a rooftop where others cannot interrupt, kill you, kill each other, etc.
  • Always explain why you are punishing someone and what for
  • Re-read the rules and at least the most important staffing policies regarding in-game conduct
  • Try to see other peoples perspective when they tell you they don't think you're ready, and ask them to elaborate and give you constructive criticism

I am actually rooting for you. I want to believe that you can take criticism to heart and become a great staff member
  • Paladin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-(Anti-Miner)
  • Thanks received: 101

Former SSRP Admin

Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Paladin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: User

[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406140

Paladin wrote:
IIRC this is your fourth time applying to admin with virtually the same application. From my perspective, you get denied each time partly because you don't show any change in behaviour regarding staffing. You are very active, but I personally don't see the open-mindedness, ability to see and better yourself regarding faults and errors even when they are pointed out to you.

I highly encourage you to contact a LT member for some actual feedback and what you are lacking if you haven't gotten some already.

Denying you is in my opinion not just a "oh well try again next week, somebody might change their vote from a no to a yes", but rather a way for you to actually follow through and show some personal growth, take the LTs criticism to heart and actively try to understand what you do wrong. I honestly don't think the outcome will change coming saturdays from the previous 4 unless you reflect on not only what it is the LT is saying to you, but players from the community as well.

My general advice is to:
  • Rewrite your application from scratch, actually reflect on the questions and don't rush it. Make it easy on the eyes, readable, cohesive and dont just copy-paste from previous applications
  • Work on separating personal bias/issues and staffing
  • When handling an F1, bring only the people involved to a secluded place like a rooftop where others cannot interrupt, kill you, kill each other, etc.
  • Always explain why you are punishing someone and what for
  • Re-read the rules and at least the most important staffing policies regarding in-game conduct
  • Try to see other peoples perspective when they tell you they don't think you're ready, and ask them to elaborate and give you constructive criticism

I am actually rooting for you. I want to believe that you can take criticism to heart and become a great staff member

Hey lad if you want we talk about this in a discussion like i can explain you and tell you some things about what u said feel free to pm on discord lad
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406147

Yall are hypocrites, almost everyone reapplies immediatley after getting denied.

Just tell him you dont want him as an admin, and he still wouldnt understand
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

[SSRP Admin Application] Super Golden Sinz 1 year 1 month ago #1406259

I updated my application !
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP