Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return)

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384005

TheXnator wrote:
Mix3rz wrote:
this u?

and before u say we abused spectate, there were literally fences at the skybox of the map so a player asked us to investigate. (And even if we had gone around the map for no reason, that's perfectly fine as long as we don't use that knowledge in RP, such as to raid)

Off thread topic:

I mean as long as there were props to enter the area and anyone can enter the area then I mean it's okay but I must say it's not intended to be printing there it's just an area where I missed placing a brush. TLDR - Just don't use the area so no issues happen for everyones sake.

On topic Jamie you were a good man back in the day and you did your wrong as we all have and if anything if you want to be staff I would say come on back with open arms.
:plussp:

CLARIFICATION

This is printing outside the map and is not allowed, but it sounds like there has been some misinformation here, so I wouldn't really hold it entirely against Jamie in this situation (especially since afaik he doesn't have any warnings for it at all).

Didn’t Afro get money taken for this?
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384007

Jamie. wrote:
Markus wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Mix3rz wrote:
this u?

and before u say we abused spectate, there were literally fences at the skybox of the map so a player asked us to investigate. (And even if we had gone around the map for no reason, that's perfectly fine as long as we don't use that knowledge in RP, such as to raid)

I mean as long as there were props to enter the area and anyone can enter the area then I mean it's okay but I must say it's not intended to be printing there it's just an area where I missed placing a brush. TLDR - Just don't use the area so no issues happen for everyones sake.

Which there was props there but "Markus" decided to come and delete them all and move my printers after. I made sure with a SA+ that if it was okay with props and was.
I will stand by my decision, you were printing outside the map so I moved them to the other side.

Bro, I don't give a flying fuck about your decision smh... Grow up man, why do you think I care stop mentioning it lol
Your attitude is dreadful, you clearly cant take even the smallest amount of criticism
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Markus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384009

Markus wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Markus wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Mix3rz wrote:
this u?

Which there was props there but "Markus" decided to come and delete them all and move my printers after. I made sure with a SA+ that if it was okay with props and was.
I will stand by my decision, you were printing outside the map so I moved them to the other side.

Bro, I don't give a flying fuck about your decision smh... Grow up man, why do you think I care stop mentioning it lol
Your attitude is dreadful, you clearly cant take even the smallest amount of criticism

Yeah dreadful to you Jay House kids lol, like I said on a previous post people who know me know I am a respectful guy. I just don't allow little kids like you who don't know when to stop give me a load of mouth.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 217

✭Former✭
Ex SSRP x4 - Administrator
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384017

I'm not sure I can support this app purely due to the fact there's too many Jamie's on the server, there's no space for more :(
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384018

Mix3rz wrote:
this u?

Off thread topic:

On topic Jamie you were a good man back in the day and you did your wrong as we all have and if anything if you want to be staff I would say come on back with open arms.
:plussp:

I appreciate this isn't a roof base but if it climbing over it breaks the rules in this section then surely it's not okay?
4.7 Roof Structures - Bases or structures may be built on roofs as long as the roof can be accessed, either via the world or by building a ramp, ladder or bridge and follow all other rules. The roof must also not be further from the ground than a plate1x8.mdl placed vertically. The roof also cannot border to the edges of the map.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384019

Nafe wrote:
I am just gonna give my honest opinion on this because of what I have read here and what I have seen from the screenshots etc.

I am personally not going to vote yes in this meeting on the basis that, you have just come back in the last week or so. There's a bit of activity before that to be fair to you, but it's literally like one or two days and not much consistency. You also haven't displayed the best of attitude on this thread toward the people who are against your application, even if it seems like a mob mentality.

There is also clearly proof of you printing outside of the map, which as a former admin, you should have known better. I can't quite figure out why anybody is defending it (especially those in a position of higher authority), given people have been banned for doing the exact same thing, in some cases also had the money they printed taken away from them.

Hopefully you can see some sense in what I've put and not just right it off as Jay House mob mentality or whatever, I still believe they have a perfectly good reason to say what they are saying though. Whilst you might not like what they're saying, you kind of know you have the option not to reply and instead chose the option of (in your own words) mouthing off at them in return.

You are a sound guy and obviously I know you as an admin and that you did a good job from back in the day, but this just isn't going to the be the meeting I vote yes. Probably a yes next week though.

:minussp:

Lets be real though the reason they can talk like that is because they're already staff cause if they wasn't staff they definitely wouldn't talk to Jamie the way he talks to them its just hypocrisy imo hes not allowed to defend himself because its seen as aggression more-time people saying they wont vote yes this week but they will vote yes next week makes no sense how do you know he will change in one week and why not just vote yes now if you plan to vote yes anyway? Cause if you think hes going to be bad staff then surely never vote yes.... its just mob mentality you said it yourself! Most people outside of jay-house are calm anyway. We can agree though that he hasn't been back that long but to say hes inconsistent would be a lie considering hes practically on every night and sometimes during the day
  • CT1zarp
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Nafe.

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384022

I am just gonna give my honest opinion on this because of what I have read here and what I have seen from the screenshots etc.

I am personally not going to vote yes in this meeting on the basis that, you have just come back in the last week or so. There's a bit of activity before that to be fair to you, but it's literally like one or two days and not much consistency. You also haven't displayed the best of attitude on this thread toward the people who are against your application, even if it seems like a mob mentality.

There is also clearly proof of you printing outside of the map, which as a former admin, you should have known better. I can't quite figure out why anybody is defending it (especially those in a position of higher authority), given people have been banned for doing the exact same thing, in some cases also had the money they printed taken away from them.

Hopefully you can see some sense in what I've put and not just right it off as Jay House mob mentality or whatever, I still believe they have a perfectly good reason to say what they are saying though. Whilst you might not like what they're saying, you kind of know you have the option not to reply and instead chose the option of (in your own words) mouthing off at them in return.

You are a sound guy and obviously I know you as an admin and that you did a good job from back in the day, but this just isn't going to the be the meeting I vote yes. Probably a yes next week though.

• Nafe
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Nafe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bunnyslippers69, Killa Kappa, JoshuaIsGreat, Markus, God dammit Ross and 2 more...

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384039

CT1zarp wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Lets be real though the reason they can talk like that is because they're already staff cause if they wasn't staff they definitely wouldn't talk to Jamie the way he talks to them its just hypocrisy imo hes not allowed to defend himself because its seen as aggression more-time people saying they wont vote yes this week but they will vote yes next week makes no sense how do you know he will change in one week and why not just vote yes now if you plan to vote yes anyway? Cause if you think hes going to be bad staff then surely never vote yes.... its just mob mentality you said it yourself! Most people outside of jay-house are calm anyway. We can agree though that he hasn't been back that long but to say hes inconsistent would be a lie considering hes practically on every night and sometimes during the day

That first part doesn't make sense so I am just going to have to ignore that part, I am sorry. Perhaps try rewording it but I cannot read that in a way that I can understand. It is possible to reply without coming off as snarky or equally mouthy (or just ignore it that might be the better choice).

As for "why not just vote yes this week and not next", mostly because we usually expect to see two weeks of consistent activity and so far he only has five days. So by next week he will have managed to achieve that, there's also the assumption that he continues on the straight and narrow after the fact he printed out of the map, I am completely capable of changing my choice to a no vote again.

I don't think he's going to be a bad staff member and never said such a thing, I quite literally said he used to be a very good one back when he was around actively and the server was a bit more lively. So to say that I think he's going to be a bad staff (you seem to be replying to me so this assumption is fair) just gives me the impression you either can't or didn't read what I put fully.

Whilst it might be a "mob mentality", the posts have come from a valid form of criticism and a completely fair reply.

Also I do not think it would be a lie to say that he has been back for the last week but had two days where he just randomly appeared (inconsistently) about a week prior? Would you not agree looking at the below graph?

I also do not know why my reply is somehow below yours, I think the forums just glitched...
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, God dammit Ross, Kronen, Nogtog, Sam.

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384080

Nafe wrote:
CT1zarp wrote:
Nafe wrote:

That first part doesn't make sense so I am just going to have to ignore that part, I am sorry. Perhaps try rewording it but I cannot read that in a way that I can understand. It is possible to reply without coming off as snarky or equally mouthy (or just ignore it that might be the better choice).

As for "why not just vote yes this week and not next", mostly because we usually expect to see two weeks of consistent activity and so far he only has five days. So by next week he will have managed to achieve that, there's also the assumption that he continues on the straight and narrow after the fact he printed out of the map, I am completely capable of changing my choice to a no vote again.

I don't think he's going to be a bad staff member and never said such a thing, I quite literally said he used to be a very good one back when he was around actively and the server was a bit more lively. So to say that I think he's going to be a bad staff (you seem to be replying to me so this assumption is fair) just gives me the impression you either can't or didn't read what I put fully.

Whilst it might be a "mob mentality", the posts have come from a valid form of criticism and a completely fair reply.

Also I do not think it would be a lie to say that he has been back for the last week but had two days where he just randomly appeared (inconsistently) about a week prior? Would you not agree looking at the below graph?

I also do not know why my reply is somehow below yours, I think the forums just glitched...

Like you said I have a lot of experience as an Admin, and my activity is fine IMO I have exact 9 days and there’s staff with less activity than me. I respect your decision but people who know me know what I’m capable of with admin commands and I haven’t got any recent punishments in over 2 years.

Thanks for the response though!
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384081

Jamie. wrote:
Nafe wrote:
CT1zarp wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Like you said I have a lot of experience as an Admin, and my activity is fine IMO I have exact 9 days and there’s staff with less activity than me. I respect your decision but people who know me know what I’m capable of with admin commands and I haven’t got any recent punishments in over 2 years.

Not playing for 2 years is probably why u dont have any recents
just a thought
  • Kronen
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384082

Kronen wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Nafe wrote:
CT1zarp wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Not playing for 2 years is probably why u dont have any recents
just a thought

I was playing in December mate.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384083

Jamie. wrote:
Markus wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Markus wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Markus wrote:
:minussp: Caught printing outside the map, claimed it was allowed and that I should be wary as he was friends with chute. Would love to see more time on the come back before you get staff

First of all, I spoke to a Super Admin before I went there as they said it was fine to have a entrance to get in and out and I already spoken to you about this situation.
Just because we have spoken about it doesn't mean it never happened. It still occurred and you still started being cocky and arrogant towards me when I merely moved your printers into the map again.

That was because you was saying you was going to ban me for printing outside the map without any recent warnings etc? Come on man, think before you speak... lol
We can even request CM logs if it matters to you, I never once said I was going to ban you, I mentioned how printing outside the map is a serious offence that usually results in a ban or the cash removed. Again, all I did was move your printers to the opposite side of the wall. Either way, my vote is the same

Okay, do you think I care about your vote? I'm not a little child mate. Your vote wont make a difference to me lol.

Also, I will request it. You know what you said in the chat to me, don't be trying to lie about it either. Also they will see that I spoke to a Super Admin whilst I was there and I clarified from them before I went there.

Either way I have no recent warnings in over 2 years, so you're vote is invalid buddy.
Look at how you display terrible attitude and constant arguing on your own application, it's quite ironic tbh.
You will definetily not get accepted, that's all I know for sure
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kronen

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384087

im living in your walls

-jose gibraltar (el Mediador)
  • JoseGibraltar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • the Mediator
  • Thanks received: 141
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384104

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Recent Attitude Issues

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, 111111, bunnyslippers69, JoshuaIsGreat, Markus and 3 more...
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

178 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf