Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return)

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383983

bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
bunnyslippers69 wrote:
We're worried about things being uncovered :( I don't want him finding out about my secret out of the map printing spot because he'll start using it too!
Next time we catch them breaking rules and don't be so generous letting them off with no punishment, they'll call us corrupt :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Are you still going on? It's an application and you're still putting unnecessary comments. Have you not got anything better to do?
What your putting is literally off topic and showing how immature you are coming out with random accusations.
Give it a rest already.

I don't see how bringing up a rule you broke is off-topic on a staff application. Care to elaborate?

"Rule I broke" lets rephrase that... Have I got any recent warnings? Any proof?
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 217

✭Former✭
Ex SSRP x4 - Administrator
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383985

Jamie. wrote:
bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
bunnyslippers69 wrote:
We're worried about things being uncovered :( I don't want him finding out about my secret out of the map printing spot because he'll start using it too!
Next time we catch them breaking rules and don't be so generous letting them off with no punishment, they'll call us corrupt :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Are you still going on? It's an application and you're still putting unnecessary comments. Have you not got anything better to do?
What your putting is literally off topic and showing how immature you are coming out with random accusations.
Give it a rest already.

I don't see how bringing up a rule you broke is off-topic on a staff application. Care to elaborate?

Oh, I can remind you again if you want. You were printing outside the map, got told not to, had a tantrum, and complained for a while in OOC.

Does this part of the map ring any bells?
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1186

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383986

Jamie. wrote:
Actually, yes, I do have a video of you printing outside of the map, however there's this neat little thing called "verbal punishments". Markus was generous and moved your printers back into the map, without giving you a warning or ban. Although I do find it pretty funny how you keep making false allegations that I got an alternate account to RDM the miners, with 0 proof. Not to mention after getting caught exploiting the map, you went on and made MORE false accusations that we abused the spectate feature to find your base, again, with no proof obviously. (thing about spectate might have been someone else in your gang but point stands)

I also like how you asked me to stop posting, so I told you to stop throwing false accusations and I'll stop, and what did you do - came back with more false accusations. Crazy

EDIT: If you wanna drop this, feel free to. But if you're gonna keep coming back with slanderous statements, expect a response.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Killa Kappa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bunnyslippers69

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383987

bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
bunnyslippers69 wrote:

Give it a rest already.

Oh, I can remind you again if you want. You were printing outside the map, got told not to, had a tantrum, and complained for a while in OOC.

Does this part of the map ring any bells?
@Mix3rz doesn't have fond memories of this place
getting beating by a craftable suit while 2.5k hp and a spawned in gluon
  • Kronen
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383988

ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Actually, yes, I do have a video of you printing outside of the map, however there's this neat little thing called "verbal punishments". Markus was generous and moved your printers back into the map, without giving you a warning or ban. Although I do find it pretty funny how you keep making false allegations that I got an alternate account to RDM the miners, with 0 proof. Not to mention after getting caught exploiting the map, you went on and made MORE false accusations that we abused the spectate feature to find your base, again, with no proof obviously. (thing about spectate might have been someone else in your gang but point stands)

I also like how you asked me to stop posting, so I told you to stop throwing false accusations and I'll stop, and what did you do - came back with more false accusations. Crazy

EDIT: If you wanna drop this, feel free to. But if you're gonna keep coming back with slanderous statements, expect a response.

Can I see the video of me printing outside the map pls
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383989

Jamie. wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
Jamie. wrote:

this u?

and before u say we abused spectate, there were literally fences at the skybox of the map so a player asked us to investigate. (And even if we had gone around the map for no reason, that's perfectly fine as long as we don't use that knowledge in RP, such as to raid)
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383990

ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
Jamie. wrote:

this u?

and before u say we abused spectate, there were literally fences at the skybox of the map so a player asked us to investigate. (And even if we had gone around the map for no reason, that's perfectly fine as long as we don't use that knowledge in RP, such as to raid)

SteamID proof? Can see you abusing spectate trying to find peoples printers :blink:
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Jamie..

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383991

Jamie. wrote:
SteamID proof? Can see you abusing spectate trying to find peoples printers :blink:
SteamID proof is the fact nobody else has had the name "#Jamie" plus cm logs.
Also kinda crazy how I have to use my admin powers to reach a rulebreaker that's outside the map, who would have thought :O
It's almost like i would have had to raid you in order to abuse, and that didn't happen

But keep acting like you never did no wrong and poor you are being targeted by jay house with false accusations, except you're doing that exact thing while we aren't :woohoo:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Killa Kappa.

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383992

Holy shit can we stop with this fucking drama
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383993

Faithful wrote:

But he asked for proof and keeps denying something relevant to his staffing ability :(
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383994

this u?

Off thread topic:

I mean as long as there were props to enter the area and anyone can enter the area then I mean it's okay but I must say it's not intended to be printing there it's just an area where I missed placing a brush. TLDR - Just don't use the area so no issues happen for everyones sake.

On topic Jamie you were a good man back in the day and you did your wrong as we all have and if anything if you want to be staff I would say come on back with open arms.
:plussp:
  • Mix3rz
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 352
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Mix3rz.

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383995

Faithful wrote:

I think its a fair discussion lmao just a tad spicy

In regards to the afk miners being rdmed. Past couple days that has been me over and over again but I got my verbal so now im stopping :silly: :silly: :silly:
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383996

Mix3rz wrote:
this u?

I mean as long as there were props to enter the area and anyone can enter the area then I mean it's okay but I must say it's not intended to be printing there it's just an area where I missed placing a brush. TLDR - Just don't use the area so no issues happen for everyones sake.

Which there was props there but "Markus" decided to come and delete them all and move my printers after. I made sure with a SA+ that if it was okay with props and was.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383998

Jamie. wrote:
Mix3rz wrote:
this u?

Which there was props there but "Markus" decided to come and delete them all and move my printers after. I made sure with a SA+ that if it was okay with props and was.

the props that were force jump?
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383999

Jamie. wrote:
Mix3rz wrote:
this u?

I will stand by my decision, you were printing outside the map so I moved them to the other side.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384000

bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Mix3rz wrote:
this u?

the props that were force jump?

They went straight up in the sky in the bushes and over and there was props the other way doing the same thing.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384001

Jamie. wrote:
Mix3rz wrote:
this u?

The things I that I had noticed were wrong with the base:
- It forced you to jump in order to enter/exit (image, rule 4.4)
- It had no support (Rule 4.6)
- It was outside of the map (xnator also said so, plus its pretty apparent)
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384002

Markus wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Mix3rz wrote:
this u?

I will stand by my decision, you were printing outside the map so I moved them to the other side.

Bro, I don't give a flying fuck about your decision smh... Grow up man, why do you think I care stop mentioning it lol
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384003

Mix3rz wrote:
this u?

Off thread topic:

On topic Jamie you were a good man back in the day and you did your wrong as we all have and if anything if you want to be staff I would say come on back with open arms.
:plussp:

CLARIFICATION

This is printing outside the map and is not allowed, but it sounds like there has been some misinformation here, so I wouldn't really hold it entirely against Jamie in this situation (especially since afaik he doesn't have any warnings for it at all).
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamie.

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1384004

ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Mix3rz wrote:
this u?

The things I that I had noticed were wrong with the base:
- It forced you to jump in order to enter/exit (image, rule 4.4)
- It had no support (Rule 4.6)
- It was outside of the map (xnator also said so, plus its pretty apparent)

Right first of all at this point you can see I only just started printing there and was still working on the staircase as that wasn't the finishing touch.

Second of all, he said "It needs to be fixed" so theoretically it actually a game issue.

I still made it quite clear that I was there with props in and out of where I was printing, so anyone can see if someone is there. It's not like I'm going out my way and ruining someones RP like you guys are trying to make it sound like.

I would accept what I was doing was bad if I had no props there as someone could be printing without anyone knowing, but I'm still showing I am there and not causing any harm.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds